PDA

View Full Version : enjoy the moment, it will soon end!

MavTalker
02-29-2008, 01:00 AM
You pathetic Spur fans really think tonights win really means anything?

You run around your pathetic one horse town praising Manu and Tim like they are some sort of hero's from the battle of the Alamo as your corrupt Mayor starts to dip in the toll road funds to buy gas for your dirty river barges for a parade that will never come!

Well while your sipping your cheap ass Mexican beer keep in mind your old ass Spurs will have to come to the city of Stars and that day we will see who is laughing that day!

enjoy the moment, it will soon end!

BlackSwordsMan
02-29-2008, 01:01 AM
tl/dr

BlackSwordsMan
02-29-2008, 01:01 AM
I get a headache from reading too much
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/1b2b2309-3d1f-462a-b941-8b4c7f4b75af.jpg
I must take a nap

duncan228
02-29-2008, 01:03 AM
:lol

Thanks. You do keep us laughing.

Kori Ellis
02-29-2008, 01:06 AM
:tu

Here's a moment for you to enjoy ...

2ahTwey-Qlc

ss1986v2
02-29-2008, 01:07 AM
wKjxFJfcrcA

carina_gino20
02-29-2008, 01:09 AM
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/fail.jpg

Demo Dick Marcinko
02-29-2008, 01:11 AM

You run around your pathetic one horse town praising Manu and Tim like they are some sort of hero's from the battle of the Alamo as your corrupt Mayor starts to dip in the toll road funds to buy gas for your dirty river barges for a parade that will never come!

Well while your sipping your cheap ass Mexican beer keep in mind your old ass Spurs will have to come to the city of Stars and that day we will see who is laughing that day!

It's only a game dude. Take some time off. Collect your thoughts and maybe find some perspective and get a life.

spurs=bling
02-29-2008, 01:12 AM
wKjxFJfcrcA
:lol :tu

Viva Las Espuelas
02-29-2008, 01:12 AM
jackass. you make a thread title "how much will the spurs lose by" then you create this. i wish your parents didn't create.

MavTalker
02-29-2008, 01:15 AM
You people really think Avery Johnson is stupid enough to show you his secret plays he has for the finals? You ignorant fools have no Idea Jason kidd and his new team will unleash some of the best NBA performances not seen since the Jordan era.

Why would any team want the rest of the NBA to see what they have up their sleeve?

Go ahead and party all week, and I really hope you all sleep well tonight as you dream of another ring but your dream will come to an end when you step in Dallas and realize the nightmare that awaits you all!

Warlord23
02-29-2008, 01:22 AM
Same old smack mouse, when are you gonna bring some fresh stuff?

JustSpurs
02-29-2008, 01:26 AM
You people really think Avery Johnson is stupid enough to show you his secret plays he has for the finals? You ignorant fools have no Idea Jason kidd and his new team will unleash some of the best NBA performances not seen since the Jordan era.

Why would any team want the rest of the NBA to see what they have up their sleeve?

Go ahead and party all week, and I really hope you all sleep well tonight as you dream of another ring but your dream will come to an end when you step in Dallas and realize the nightmare that awaits you all!

I'm still waiting for Avery to show his "Secret Plays" from the Warriors smack-down last season...

ss1986v2
02-29-2008, 01:27 AM
mavs secret plan...

vI9TR6Bj6v0

Allanon
02-29-2008, 01:29 AM

OUCH!

I'm still waiting for Avery to show his "Secret Plays" from the Warriors smack-down last season...

That's aiming below the belt.....
:downspin:

Radiosparks
02-29-2008, 01:30 AM

I would believe you in any other season. However, the West is too tight to let games slip away. Go sell crazy someplace else buddy. :)

mouse
02-29-2008, 01:32 AM
I think tonight was a good night. The Mavs are trying to get used to kidd and the Spurs tried their best and it was a close game. I rather lose now then in the playoffs.

You people go ahead and have your small town red neck ho downs have fun with your regular season win. But when you get your ass waxed in the playoffs and you all are pointing fingers at Pop and Manu, I will be here laughing my ass off as I bump this topic for all to see.

ancestron
02-29-2008, 01:32 AM
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/ancestron/324755a005868a6.gif

GSH
02-29-2008, 01:34 AM

One horse town? I'll have you know I personally own two horses. Several of the Spurs ride horses to the gym when they are in town. (That's why they are the Spurs. Didn't you know?) We've gotta be at least a fifty horse town. Maybe more.

And who sips cheap ass Mexican beer? Sipping is for wussies. That's why we buy cheap ass beer to begin with. And we don't care if the parade ever comes, as long as we have our horses and our cheap ass beers.

And when we go to the city of Stars, maybe we'll get to see some of those hand prints in the cement. But we'll have to watch the Spurs/Lakers game on TV, because we'll have spent all our money on cheap ass beers. And we'll be the ones laughing, because we'll be riding our horses (all fifty of them) and drinking our cheap ass beers and looking for Stars.

The funny thing about moments is they all end. That's what moments do. But all we have to do is hop on our horses and head down to the AT&T center, and look at all the banners hanging there. Maybe you'll have a moment someday too. :drunk

Medvedenko
02-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Yup, nice Victory by the Spurs. Played good D down the stretch, however that's all it was, 1 victory of 82. No point of getting too high or too low. I'm sure the spurs themselves are approaching this game the same, their fans on the other hand....not so much.

E20
02-29-2008, 01:36 AM
The Mavs season is.................

http://www.cbv.ns.ca/MCHS/manyfacesofterrorism/The%20Future/NuclearWeapons/nuclear1.jpg

OVER

ctermu
02-29-2008, 01:37 AM

I would take the San Antonio "pathetic one horse town" with 4 championships over the materialistic/facade laden, breast-implant-capital-of-the-world, three-sports-teams-writhing-in-their-own-playoff-misery, segregated-south-versus-north-Dallas, city-council-in-the-midst-of-their-own-money-laundering-scandal, Dallas-teacher-stealing-money-via-DISD-credit-cards, city of Dallas anyday.

Solid D
02-29-2008, 01:38 AM
MavTalker, you'll never be what your deceased big brother, MavDoer, was.

dbreiden83080
02-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Oh yeah we will enjoy this for sure. What do you have to enjoy BTW?? The fact that you beat us in 2006 thanks to shitty officiating that came back to bite you in the ASS in the FINALS!!! We will enjoy that we came back like true champs to win it all the next year while you dominated the Reg season only to play like bitches looking for the EXIT in the 1st RD of the playoffs. Enjoy dealing with Kidd making crazy money at the end of his WAY overrated career, it will not result in a title. Have a few of these :drunk might take the edge off being forever inferior to Timmy D and the Spurs.

ancestron
The Mavs season is.................

http://www.cbv.ns.ca/MCHS/manyfacesofterrorism/The%20Future/NuclearWeapons/nuclear1.jpg

OVER

ok. Here's one vote for post of the year. :tu

ESPN topic starter
One horse town? I'll have you know I personally own two horses. Several of the Spurs ride horses to the gym when they are in town. (That's why they are the Spurs. Didn't you know?) We've gotta be at least a fifty horse town. Maybe more.

And who sips cheap ass Mexican beer? Sipping is for wussies. That's why we buy cheap ass beer to begin with. And we don't care if the parade ever comes, as long as we have our horses and our cheap ass beers.

And when we go to the city of Stars, maybe we'll get to see some of those hand prints in the cement. But we'll have to watch the Spurs/Lakers game on TV, because we'll have spent all our money on cheap ass beers. And we'll be the ones laughing, because we'll be riding our horses (all fifty of them) and drinking our cheap ass beers and looking for Stars.

The funny thing about moments is they all end. That's what moments do. But all we have to do is hop on our horses and head down to the AT&T center, and look at all the banners hanging there. Maybe you'll have a moment someday too. :drunk

:lmao

Slohoop
02-29-2008, 01:43 AM
wKjxFJfcrcA

:lol :clap

Duncan
02-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I would take the San Antonio "pathetic one horse town" with 4 championships over the materialistic/facade laden, breast-implant-capital-of-the-world, three-sports-teams-writhing-in-their-own-playoff-misery, segregated-south-versus-north-Dallas, city-council-in-the-midst-of-their-own-money-laundering-scandal, Dallas-teacher-stealing-money-via-DISD-credit-cards, city of Dallas anyday.

Slohoop
02-29-2008, 01:47 AM
You ignorant fools have no Idea Jason kidd and his new team will unleash some of the best NBA performances not seen since the Jordan :dizzy era.
:ihit

cherylsteele
02-29-2008, 01:54 AM

At the moment we have no toll roads, but the same can't be said for Dallas.
Example: North Dallas Tollway.

A parade that will never come. We have already had 4 of them. I seem to recall that this scenario actually happened in Dallas in 2006.

danger
02-29-2008, 01:55 AM
this guy is funny, i just cant wait to see what else he comes up with. not being sarcastic.

"secret plays"?...that little weasel avery took our playbook and has desperately tried to mimic our defense. you can try all you want but you just dont have Tim Duncan and thats the bottom line haters.

We rule and you dont. its the truth.

Last time I checked we are reigning NBA Champions...top that madafuckah

Radiosparks
02-29-2008, 01:58 AM

Hahhahahaaaa...... Werrrrd!!!!!!!
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

DAINTX
02-29-2008, 02:04 AM
What a loser...personally and team-wise. :frying:
It's just another version of Mav-whining :lmao

dav4463
02-29-2008, 02:08 AM
:clap :flag:

Great post! Let's all read it again! :spin

Man of Steel
02-29-2008, 02:10 AM
Obama says..

FUCK YOU MAV FANS

THE SPURS AND ME ARE KICKING ASS

YES WE CAN

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p179/clark101857/Obama2008-3-thumb-4.jpg

zepn
02-29-2008, 02:21 AM
You people go ahead and have your small town red neck ho downs have fun with your regular season win.

Umm... San Antonio is a bigger "town" than Dallas...

And which team is it that had lots of regular season wins last year, and then got destroyed in the first round?

rolled up $20
02-29-2008, 02:26 AM
this guy is funny, i just cant wait to see what else he comes up with. not being sarcastic.

"secret plays"?...that little weasel avery took our playbook and has desperately tried to mimic our defense. you can try all you want but you just dont have Tim Duncan and thats the bottom line haters.

We rule and you dont. its the truth.

Last time I checked we are reigning NBA Champions...top that madafuckah

Princess Pimp
02-29-2008, 03:44 AM

AGREE WITH MOUSE

m33p0
02-29-2008, 03:55 AM

POST OF THE YEAR!!! :clap :clap :clap

genomefreak13
02-29-2008, 04:01 AM

That would be assuming that you even reach the playoffs... anyway you still have the pre-season games to show them. Besides, Pop already knows all of your secret plays- So don't bother keeping it under the covers. Avery is once a spurs Point guard you know?? and he probably learned all that stuff from his coach (I wonder who that is???). Happy vacation Mavs fans!!!

mathbzh
02-29-2008, 04:43 AM
You people go ahead and have your small town red neck ho downs have fun with your regular season win. But when you get your ass waxed in the playoffs and you all are pointing fingers at Pop and Manu, I will be here laughing my ass off as I bump this topic for all to see.

Before I reach "Pop and Manu" I thought you was talking about Dallas :rolleyes

thiste
02-29-2008, 04:52 AM
...when you get your ass waxed in the playoffs...

You would know what you're talking about.

kuato
02-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Blah blah blah blah :blah

hsxvvd
02-29-2008, 06:12 AM
wKjxFJfcrcA

:lol :clap

George Gervin's Afro
02-29-2008, 07:16 AM

:sleep

johngateswhiteley
02-29-2008, 07:42 AM
fail

i don't get all this "fail" stuff...? is this like some new hip way of saying the thread sucks or something? doesn't seem that effective or funny.

word
02-29-2008, 07:45 AM
i don't get all this "fail" stuff...? is this like some new hip way of saying the thread sucks or something? doesn't seem that effective or funny.

yeah this probably would have worked better:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c116/ScottyDreamboat/Slapped-by-Glenn-Ford-640.jpg

21_Blessings
02-29-2008, 07:50 AM
The Mavericks are a terrible isolation jumpshooting team with an idiot coach and a heartless, retarded 'superstar' (i use that term loosely) that shoots fadeaways over 6'1 point guards in crunch time.

Just sayin'

Guajalote
02-29-2008, 07:55 AM

Can you believe this guy? Could it be? Back from the dead?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/IraqiInformationMinisterMuhammedSae.jpg

Guajalote
02-29-2008, 07:59 AM
AGREE WITH MOUSE

Let us not forget the new strategy of the Suns to help pick up the pace of their games. Let's call it the Shaq Strategy.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/trailer.jpg

johngateswhiteley
02-29-2008, 08:00 AM
yeah this probably would have worked better:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c116/ScottyDreamboat/Slapped-by-Glenn-Ford-640.jpg

perhaps, but that sure is a beautiful woman getting smacked. is the starter of this thread a woman?

word
02-29-2008, 08:10 AM
He sure does seem to be getting a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of that bitch slap. Someone with skills needs to put Nash's face on her and add it to the photoshop thread.

johngateswhiteley
02-29-2008, 08:13 AM
He sure does seem to be getting a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of that bitch slap. Someone with skills needs to put Nash's face on her and add it to the photoshop thread.

...he does seem to be enjoying himself.

McMofo
02-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Anyone make a gif of the Mavs "franchise" player running into his team mate at the end of last nights game?
Now THAT was a priceless moment.

bresilhac
02-29-2008, 08:51 AM

Man, you are seriously delusional. Take your meds and go to sleep please.

lonestr
02-29-2008, 09:16 AM

OOOH, Do you mean just like the secret play the Mavs unrolled during the 2006 Finals. After being up two games everyone sat back with their hands on their peckers reaching orgasms all over the forum claiming "Champions! Champions!" then watching your beloved Mavs choke Four straight games and lose the series?

Hope that the Spurs reign doesn't end soon, it will be the standard by which all, especially the Mavs, will be measured and pressured to duplicate. I guarantee once the Spurs big three are gone, Mavs forums will be festered with people demanding to do what San Antonio has done... Win Championships!!!

lonestr
02-29-2008, 09:23 AM
I think tonight was a good night. The Mavs are trying to get used to kidd and the Spurs tried their best and it was a close game. I rather lose now then in the playoffs.

Mouse, just keep that bottle of A-1 in your back pocket. We'll have you eating another platter of crow here real soon. I see you have acquired the A-1 taste, I can see the faded outline of the bottle in your jeans when you not eating the bird. :hungry:

SAGambler
02-29-2008, 09:52 AM
What happened. I thought Kidd was hailed as a walking triple double. He may have to wait a long time to get #100 now that he is on a team that likes to shit games away. Well, maybe if they have any EC teams left to play, he might actually get it. Wouldn't depend on him getting it playing WC teams.

phyzik
02-29-2008, 09:52 AM
AGREE WITH MOUSE

IM TOTALLY FUCKING SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED, I TELL YOU!! :dramaquee

SAGambler
02-29-2008, 10:01 AM
AGREE WITH MOUSE

And a Suns fan checks in with it's 2 cents worth.

BTW how is Shaq working out for you guys? Miss Marion yet? I have noticed Shaq has taught Amare how to save his energy by walking down the court to get on defense. Of course the other team has scored by they time they make it to mid court. So that way they only have to go back halfway to get on Offense. At least they will have a lot of energy left to reel in the big ones, when fishing time comes around.

peewee's lovechild
02-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Mavs fans are funny.

infinitesimile
02-29-2008, 10:20 AM
This fucking whole forum was pointless. All i heard was Mav fans have no fucking answer for anything Mark Cuban has tried 2 do.

Cuban: "I will build a run and gun offense, fuck the luxury tax!"

Result: You ran out of gas against a tougher Heat team. Bye, bye 2 game Finals lead.

Cuban: "I'm gonna go get a former Spur's player to teach my team how to play."

Result: Warriors ran you out of the league. Bye, bye 67 win season.

Cuban: "I'm gonna get a has-been elite point guard to direct my offense. Fuck the luxury tax!"

Result: You gave away your interior defense and some good young prospects. Bye, bye deep playoff run.

Mark should call Ms. Cleo. Maybe she'll have some better answers for him.

Cherry
02-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Avery Johnson show you his secret plays for the finals

http://i32.tinypic.com/33zcy00.gif
FAIL
:rollin

703 Spurz
02-29-2008, 10:55 AM

The same shit has been talked for the last 5 years. Come up with something more clever and new next time douche.

MrChug
02-29-2008, 11:16 AM

Damnit Mouse!!! That was too obvious. You have to keep the arguments more subtle to keep the thread going!! That was too obtuse and aggressive. GET BACK ON YOUR GAME MOUSY!!!!

dbestpro
02-29-2008, 11:22 AM

That must be the secret play that Nelson showed Avery. Didn't Avery already try to use the play against Nellie? Oh, yeah he did. Now the Mavericks are wondering if they can get out of the first round or will the miss the playoffs all together. Hilarious!

urunobili
02-29-2008, 12:30 PM
i told y'all Mavs fans b4... the more you come here.. the more you think and talk about us, the more you try to emulate us, the more you try to match up with us... you just make us better, bigger, faster, younger stronger...

davenwo
02-29-2008, 12:44 PM

that says it all

Rummpd
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Manu alone has more stones than your whole team except for Kidd and Parker better than Kidd. You cannot win.

Soul_Patch
02-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I like how mouse failed and posted under the wrong screen name and no one caught it.

lol @ trolls.

O-Factor
02-29-2008, 01:09 PM

Hey win something meaningful, then people may care what you think

Agloco
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM

Will do. Been enjoying the moment since 1999.

A decade of failure is really bringing out the best in you I see......

callo1
02-29-2008, 02:15 PM

hmm...bitter are we?

We do enjoy the moment, we really do. Having river parades is quite a thrill, as is polishing trophies, going to the Alamodome for championship celebrations, watching the confetti fall, seeing the champagne bottles uncorked, watching all the media cameras go off, watching our stars get rings on ring night, ordering championship dvd's, staying up till 5 am in the streets after winning it all, going to buy the newest championship T-shirt, seeing our players on Wheeties boxes, and watching our players as they are invited to the Tonight Show.

BUT...of ALL the moments, I really enjoy seeing the Mav fans pout like little school girls after comiing up short AGAIN and AGAIN !! :)

Memories of Dirk NoRingSki kicking the exercise bike in the tunnell after the 2006 Finals CHOKE job warms my heart, as well as the lasting memories of seeing an 8th seed slap a #1 seed in the face in the first round.

ps: Last night I had a moment as well. Watching NoRingSki and the 2nd best center in the NBA run into one another like a couple of Keystone cops was nice:)

poor poor little Mav fan:)

703 Spurz
02-29-2008, 03:31 PM

One more piece of info shitmouth, not all of the people here live in Texas. That being said you can politely show your mexican beer comment up your bunghole

Evan
02-29-2008, 03:34 PM
troll layeth the bait and the folks taketh

SPURS vs NBA media
02-29-2008, 03:40 PM
I get a headache from reading too much
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/1b2b2309-3d1f-462a-b941-8b4c7f4b75af.jpg
I must take a nap

Cuban sending this video to league office dam BOWEN :elephant :elephant :elephant

phxspurfan
02-29-2008, 04:21 PM
You people really think Avery Johnson is stupid enough to show you his secret plays he has for the finals?

You mean the plays he will be using on NBA Live while the Spurs are on TV?

Or do you mean the plays he will use when the NBA makes its first West vs. West finals matchup?

Or did you mean the play that magically gets Diop and Harris back to slow Duncan and Parker down?

Strike
02-29-2008, 05:22 PM
FAIL

Pure.
Comedy.
Gold.

ClingingMars
02-29-2008, 05:39 PM
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/ancestron/324755a005868a6.gif

……………………..__
……………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
……,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
…,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\
.;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,.
….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
…..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
…...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
…../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,.
….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,.
…/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-,,,,
...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\…….
….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…………..\……
…….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…………\….
............f`-,………`-,/…*-,___,,-~*….,-*……|…`-,……….\…

-Mars

CaptainLate
02-29-2008, 05:46 PM
You pathetic Spur fans really think tonights win really means anything?...keep in mind your old ass Spurs will have to come to the city of Stars and that day we will see who is laughing that day!

By the last game of the season, the SW division and best WC record will be ours. We'll be playing scrubs that night. :elephant

mouse
02-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Mouse, just keep that bottle of A-1 in your back pocket. We'll have you eating another platter of crow here real soon. I see you have acquired the A-1 taste, I can see the faded outline of the bottle in your jeans when you not eating the bird. :hungry:

:lmao

Psssssssst! LCS was in Houston!

CaptainLate
02-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Dallas Mavericks respond to Parker

Guard's comments on trade elicit reply from Nowitzki, Kidd
12:04 AM CST on Friday, February 29, 2008
By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]

SAN ANTONIO – Dirk Nowitzki saw the comments made by San Antonio guard Tony Parker.

Read them. Digested them. Then dismissed them like they had come from another Charles Barkley or Bill Walton.

It was Parker who said he was a big fan of the Jason Kidd trade because it meant he wouldn't have to get hassled on defense by Devin Harris anymore, nor would he have to guard one of the few point guards who can match Parker's quickness.

"I saw that," Nowitzki said of Parker's comments. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see. We like our chances against anybody. That's how you got to look at it in the West. Everybody's so tough, and it's so tight that you got to be able to beat anybody."

Then Nowitzki couldn't help himself. He had to slip in a little sarcasm about Parker.

"Ultimately, they're still the champions, so whatever he says is going to be right because they've won three or four [titles]," Nowitzki said. "They're still the team to beat.

"It's just speculation. Nobody ever really knows what's going on. All the so-called experts give their opinion, but nobody's ever right. We'll just see what happens."

Kidd said he's not concerned about Parker's thoughts on the trade, but added he could never have envisioned himself in his younger years saying something like that.

"I just go out there and do my job," Kidd said. "When I look at the best point guards, [John] Stockton and Gary [Payton], even later in their careers, I always respected them because I always thought they were the best until they left the game.

"Everyone has the right to their opinion. I guess that is how he feels."

Agloco
02-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Dallas Mavericks respond to Parker

Guard's comments on trade elicit reply from Nowitzki, Kidd
12:04 AM CST on Friday, February 29, 2008
By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]

SAN ANTONIO – Dirk Nowitzki saw the comments made by San Antonio guard Tony Parker.

Read them. Digested them. Then dismissed them like they had come from another Charles Barkley or Bill Walton.

It was Parker who said he was a big fan of the Jason Kidd trade because it meant he wouldn't have to get hassled on defense by Devin Harris anymore, nor would he have to guard one of the few point guards who can match Parker's quickness. "I saw that," Nowitzki said of Parker's comments. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see. We like our chances against anybody. That's how you got to look at it in the West. Everybody's so tough, and it's so tight that you got to be able to beat anybody."

Then Nowitzki couldn't help himself. He had to slip in a little sarcasm about Parker.

"Ultimately, they're still the champions, so whatever he says is going to be right because they've won three or four [titles]," Nowitzki said. "They're still the team to beat.
"It's just speculation. Nobody ever really knows what's going on. All the so-called experts give their opinion, but nobody's ever right. We'll just see what happens."

Kidd said he's not concerned about Parker's thoughts on the trade, but added he could never have envisioned himself in his younger years saying something like that.

"I just go out there and do my job," Kidd said. "When I look at the best point guards, [John] Stockton and Gary [Payton], even later in their careers, I always respected them because I always thought they were the best until they left the game.

"Everyone has the right to their opinion. I guess that is how he feels."

Anyone else figure TP knows what works for him?

Props to Dirk for recognizing who "the team to beat" is.

Screw those other bandwagoning fools.

NRHector
02-29-2008, 06:17 PM

you are nothing but one fucken, stupid ,idot , ignorant, bastard, asshole,moron that just want to say something to get attention, you need a hug go get one from avery because that's what they are doing right now gettina a group hug after getting their ass kicked by the champs, GOD LOVES THE SPURS :king

NRHector
02-29-2008, 06:23 PM
FAIL
THAT IS FUCKEN AWESOME :dizzy

Pick of Destiny
02-29-2008, 07:15 PM
you are nothing but one fucken, stupid ,idot , ignorant, bastard, asshole,moron that just want to say something to get attention, you need a hug go get one from avery because that's what they are doing right now gettina a group hug after getting their ass kicked by the champs, GOD LOVES THE SPURS :king

I will Bump this post next time the Spurs lose to the Suns or Mavs!

Agloco
02-29-2008, 07:25 PM

You're not going anywhere for a while then. You might wanna grab a snickers.....

NRHector
02-29-2008, 07:57 PM
you want a piece of me you dumb fuck why don't you come out with your own lines you dumbfuck oh I'm sorry you have been in the Sun to much that you brain cells are already toasted you think just because shaq is in phoenix is going to make any diffrence he was a diesel, now he is just nothing but an ice cream truck breaking down thinking about retirement under the phoenix SUNS and desert. Snack A'meal is done but he is so stupid that he hasn't realized it himself because HE IS REFUSING TO RETIRE. :madrun

clambake
02-29-2008, 08:02 PM
you want a piece of me you dumb fuck why don't you come out with your own lines you dumbfuck oh I'm sorry you have been in the Sun to much that you brain cells are already toasted you think just because shaq is in phoenix is going to make any diffrence he was a diesel, now he is just nothing but an ice cream truck breaking down thinking about retirement under the phoenix SUNS and desert. Snack A'meal is done but he is so stupid that he hasn't realized it himself because HE IS REFUSING TO RETIRE. :madrun
i was going to, but you stole my idot.

GSH
03-01-2008, 03:40 AM

No sound... subtitled below
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/LouBriccant/clyde.gif
Manu and Tim are heroes!
I love my cheap ass Mexican Beer!
This is the sound my horse makes.
So fuck off.

Avitus1
03-01-2008, 03:53 AM

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4892/shaqqqgq8.jpg

Couldn't resist.

dg7md
03-01-2008, 04:00 AM
People taking the OP seriously... sad.

honestfool84
03-01-2008, 04:39 AM
mavTALKER, i wish you had been swallowed, cause that's all you are - a talker.

you know, if you were trash talking a team (spurs) that had never won a championship (lets see, how many do they have?), then i can totally see how you are trash talking.

but gosh dangit man, you're freaking talking to the san antonio spurs - the best team in the nba; ask any respectable player - you got to get through the spurs if you want to get to the top.

PS - your team got knocked out of the playoffs in the greatest playoff upset EVER - in ANY SPORT.

when does avery plan on showing us his "real" playbook?

he'll pull it out when he retires

Man of Steel
03-01-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwquRPIEqHc