PDA

View Full Version : Jason Terry speaks

Guajalote
02-29-2008, 08:45 AM
"This game didn't mean much, we'll see them again," Dallas guard Jason Terry said.

Yeah, we could tell Jason.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/jterry.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280228024

Walton Buys Off Me
02-29-2008, 08:50 AM
Who likes Jason Terry?! Seriously, he looks like a little girl that needs to take a shit. He's like Rick Fox....total douchebag that acts tough when a referee is holding him back and then becomes a badass after the game with a reporter.

Him and Devean George have to be the two biggest bitches in basketball and that covers a LOT of ground.

SAGambler
02-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Terry is nothing but a whiny little cunt, that thinks he is a badass. 7 points in 35 minutes. Yeah, the other Jason has really made him better. And then when they turn the team over to him to run the point at the end, he gets it stuffed back in his face.

But...but...this game really doesn't mean anything....Except you are one game closer to being in 9th place.

nkdlunch
02-29-2008, 09:36 AM
Terry is irrelevant these days.

samikeyp
02-29-2008, 09:39 AM
If SA lost and a Spurs fan said that, they would get killed here.....Terry doesn't get a pass.

Stop being a pussy JET, again.

thebigchill
02-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Does anybody like this guy? He just seems so unlikeable. I hate skinny lil pussies like that with fat mouths.

Shank
02-29-2008, 09:44 AM
The homeless and poor like him because he stocks them with blankets and supplies through one of his charities.

monosylab1k
02-29-2008, 09:45 AM
The homeless and poor like him because he stocks them with blankets and supplies through one of his charities.
Don't confuse the Spurs fans by showing them reality. They don't like thinking Jason Terry exists off the basketball court. The death threats feel better that way.

daslicer
02-29-2008, 09:58 AM
My dislike for him goes down and down the more the mavs lose. The guy is a jerk but the only reason he was hateable was because he always played great against the spurs and hit those daggers shots like he did in that 7 game series in '06 but without Devin Harris he can be stopped. He really thrived with Devin on the court moreso then it Kidd. Its just easier to get a lock on him defensively. If the mavs continue to suck against the spurs he will transform from a jerk to a clown in my book because to be jerk you have to talk sh1t and be dirty along with WINNING which I don't see happening for him anymore.

thebigchill
02-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Don't forget the cheese and whine :loser

easjer
02-29-2008, 10:01 AM
I think Terry is a lot like Bowen, in that he pisses you off on the court and pisses the fans of other teams off, but is a guy who does a lot of good off the court.

He does run his mouth in a way that Bowen doesn't do, though. Which is why I don't care for him.

samikeyp
02-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Don't confuse the Spurs fans by showing them reality. They don't like thinking Jason Terry exists off the basketball court. The death threats feel better that way.

Much like Mavs fans don't like thinking Bowen exists off the court helping with kids educations. The death threats feel better that way.

Death In June
02-29-2008, 10:14 AM
The homeless and poor like him because he stocks them with blankets and supplies through one of his charities.You mean like every other NBA player that is almost contractlly obligated to? Or do you mean like almost every person making seven figures looking for a tax break? Giving a sliver of his money away doesnt make him a good person.

samikeyp
02-29-2008, 10:16 AM
You mean like every other NBA player that is almost contractlly obligated to? Or do you mean like almost every person making seven figures looking for a tax break?

To be fair, Terry is like a lot of players in respect to off the court things. He does way more than the minimum required. Oddly enough, he and Bowen are very alike in that respect.

Soul_Patch
02-29-2008, 10:17 AM
You mean like every other NBA player that is almost contractlly obligated to? Or do you mean like almost every person making seven figures looking for a tax break? Giving a sliver of his money away doesnt make him a good person.

:toast

fraga
02-29-2008, 10:18 AM
[Insert Carlton dancing .gif]

41times
02-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Terry needs to just shut the F#ck up and play! Because of his idiotic actions in losing his head when the Mavs were up 10 points and had All of the momentum he decides to go off! Great move. Stop the game down. Give the other team Free Throws, get the home fans back into it and let the Champs up off the mat!

Good move Jet. Thanks for screwing up my wet dream!
(oh and you to Avery!)

to21
02-29-2008, 10:31 AM
The homeless and poor like him because he stocks them with blankets and supplies through one of his charities.:lmao

Who's talkn' about what he does off the court? Most players with any heart do that type of stuff. So with your logic, because Bowen does "charity" off the court, this means he gets should get a pass to?

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-29-2008, 10:38 AM

And you wonder why we think you're a chump.

FromWayDowntown
02-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Much like Mavs fans don't like thinking Bowen exists off the court helping with kids educations. The death threats feel better that way.

Exactly. Bruce Bowen is a worthless human being to many Mavs fans, but his positive efforts in this community (off the floor) are truly exceptional. But we really should never let the real side of a guy diminish the opportunity to perpetuate generalities that lead to hideous mischaracterizations of a person.

Cry Havoc
02-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Exactly. Bruce Bowen is a worthless human being to many Mavs fans, but his positive efforts in this community (off the floor) are truly exceptional. But we really should never let the real side of a guy diminish the opportunity to perpetuate generalities that lead to hideous mischaracterizations of a person.

That, and you'll never see Bowen talking about a "game that didn't matter", or losing his cool on the court and acting like a thug trying to start a fight with someone.

JET is hilarious. No emotional control. He's so easy to piss off and from there his team just loses their edge.

td4mvp21
02-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Blah blah blah...of course it doesn't matter, the Mavs lost. If the Mavs win, "this is huge for our team" blah blah blah. Terry should try his best not to get shutdown by Parker next time around. Or maybe not get blocked by Bowen in the waning seconds of the game.

Budkin
02-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Apart from being a Spurs killer, the main reason I loathe Terry is the fact that he's a fucking cheap shot artist and a punk. Punching Fin in the nuts in 2006 pushed me over the edge and I just can't stand the mean-muggin' little bitch anymore.

BonnerDynasty
02-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Oblong-shaped head MF'er.

foodie2
02-29-2008, 11:17 AM
At this point, I'm sure that Bowen pisses him off on purpose. The T on him was a momentum-changer.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
The extent to which Bowen is in Terry's head is reaching Ray Allen proportions. Although I think in this case the AJ tech is probably the more telling part of it. Terry's a hothead and not only does AJ not seem to be able to keep a leash on him, he joins right in. Not a good sign.

sa_butta
02-29-2008, 11:34 AM
good for him.

George Gervin's Afro
02-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Terry is a punk on the court no doubt about that. Not only am I tired of a player who has accomplished zero in the NBA talkng like he has but I also deplore the stupid faces he makes...

Loook at me I'm Jason Terry and I made a shot.. I coach my 5 yr old son's basketball team and these boys act naturally when they make a shot..sort of like it felt the same way the previous 3 or 4 times prior to that..then we have Jason the 'Pet' Terry acting like he's never made a shot before.. I hate the guy... Did anyone notice him mouth to Bowen that he would fuck him up.. and bruce didn't move and just stared... :lol

rAm
02-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Hahahaha, great sig Bonner....

MI21
02-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Seriously, Jason Terry has got to be one of the most horrible players to watch. He is very talented, a great shooter, and surprisingly athletic when he actually takes it at the hoop. In the right role, he is a very good player. Used to be very clutch as well. I always like players with very good midrange games as well, because it's so rare.

But for me, all that is ruined by his overall demeanour and the way he acts on the court. His interviews are similar as well, it's like he thinks he is talking to an audience of 4 year olds. I love him semi charging at Bowen today, and Bowen just stands there. Like Terry would actually ever do anything! He is just a real real bitch on the court.

timvp
02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Who likes Jason Terry?! Seriously, he looks like a little girl that needs to take a shit. He's like Rick Fox....total douchebag that acts tough when a referee is holding him back and then becomes a badass after the game with a reporter.

Him and Devean George have to be the two biggest bitches in basketball and that covers a LOT of ground.Damn, since when has Walton been back?

Trainwreck2100
02-29-2008, 03:12 PM

Yeah, blankets and supplies that he steals from war orphans

cornbread
02-29-2008, 03:16 PM
The homeless and poor like him because he stocks them with blankets and supplies through one of his charities and then punches them in the nuts.

Martin R
02-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Jason Terry is one of the most hated by other players guy in the NBA. This was said by one of the guys playing last night.
period.

Sec24Row7
02-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Jason Terry is one of the most hated by other players guy in the NBA. This was said by one of the guys playing last night.
period.

Interesting...

Holt's Cat
02-29-2008, 03:51 PM
http://themavs.net/myspace/images/jetcollection_banner.png

StoneBuddha
02-29-2008, 03:52 PM
period.

Care to share who uttered that?

The Franchise
02-29-2008, 06:26 PM
http://themavs.net/myspace/images/jetcollection_banner.png
:lol

Agloco
02-29-2008, 06:28 PM
"This game didn't mean much, we'll see them again," Dallas guard Jason Terry said.

ROFL.

Who the fuck cares what Jason Terry says?

I wonder what he does in a game that really matters.........go postal?

SenorSpur
02-29-2008, 06:40 PM

As painful as it is to look at his turtlehead, Jason Terry should be seen and never heard.

Road Warrior
02-29-2008, 07:00 PM
I think Terry is a lot like Bowen, in that he pisses you off on the court and pisses the fans of other teams off, but is a guy who does a lot of good off the court.
:lmao

2-bldbP6BWw

bonesinaz
02-29-2008, 07:11 PM
That was just wrong.

jag
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM

Him and Devean George have to be the two biggest bitches in basketball and that covers a LOT of ground.

I still remember Rick Fox going out like a bitch after Doug Christy punched him in the face.

remingtonbo2001
02-29-2008, 08:20 PM
:lmao

2-bldbP6BWw

Tupac must be rollin' over in his grave.

greens
02-29-2008, 09:39 PM
I can't stand Jason Terry!

So glad that Bruce blocked his shot! That's just icing on the cake!

Manu-of-steel
03-01-2008, 12:52 AM
JET is a bonehead. Avery is- well, a former spurs who has shown us some love by benching j-kidd. But avery, we don't need your help, you need not do that again.

CubanSucks
03-01-2008, 09:53 PM
:donkey

nkdlunch
03-01-2008, 10:50 PM
I just watched replay of Terry's T. Damon Stoudemire's face was funny. He was looking at Bowen puckering his lips like, "what is this ass clown doing?"