PDA

View Full Version : When they win, it's fine, but

Brutalis
02-29-2008, 01:31 PM
When we win, the Mavs and their fans go complaining about refs, uncalled fouls, this and that. And then the trolls fire up the 'Create Topic' and 'Reply' button. Every time..

Yet when they win, this board goes quiet, nobody is going off even a quarter what they seem to do. And it just seems to be a dead zone.

You know, I honestly try to put myself in their shoes. I look around at a single WCF banner, empty cases, just a bunch of blue colors... and look at the game... maybe we'd freak out and act like fools too.

It has reached a point for me personally, when you lose just shut the hell up and realize you LOST. You fucked up on your own, your team, and your plans blown away in the wind. Get the hell over it already. Sure there are some fans that make every team look bad, but the Spurs have the least of those it seems and Mavs fans seem to be trying to steal the torch back from the Suns.

All in all it was a good win. Dirk got away with that over-the-back on Bowen, and Bowen was whistled for a foul late, that was in the 3rd. Other things we could go both ways on all night. Mavs were the aggressors, they pushed and pulled harder and whined when something was called on them for a change.

How many times did Dirk goto the FT line folks? 'Nuff said.

I know this won't limit the trolls and nubs, but for your own teams sake look in the mirror and ask yourself if you represent them well. Ya don't.