PDA

View Full Version : New IronMan trailer...awesomely awesome...

fraga
02-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Watch me now! (http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/02/28/another-full-iron-man-trailer-launches-holy-sht/)

Evan
02-29-2008, 03:07 PM
looks awful.

Trainwreck2100
02-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Can't be worse than the fantastic four

Carl
02-29-2008, 03:19 PM
My ex whore used to call me Iron Man but it was because I left rust stanis in my underwear

Evan
02-29-2008, 03:30 PM
I like this guy Carl. We're gonna get along smashingly!

leemajors
02-29-2008, 03:43 PM
i had doubts about Downey in this role but he seems perfect. Looks great. Hopefully they're not showing too much in the trailer.

BacktoBasics
02-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Looks good to me

mardigan
02-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Cant wait

DarkReign
02-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Looks fantastic. Seen an extended trailer before Cloverfield...nearly cheered, then I realized thats gay, so I didnt.

Mister Sinister
02-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Can't be worse than Spidey 3
Fickst.

DarkReign
02-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Can't be worse than Spidey 3

Aint that the truth.

Mister Sinister
02-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Aint that the truth.
Topher Grace....Why, damn it, WHY!?

curtismedellin
02-29-2008, 04:55 PM
my favorite comic hero coming to the big screen.

debo
02-29-2008, 09:44 PM
looks fuckin awesome

BonnerDynasty
02-29-2008, 10:38 PM
I think Hollywood has butchered about 90% of Marvel's greatness.

But I think Ironman might actually be pretty good.

monosylab1k
02-29-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm officially sick of superhero movies. I'll see the new Batman but that's about it.

And Iron Man looks retarded.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Topher fucking Grace as Eddie Brock = I will never ever EVER see another Marvel movie ever again. I realize for some of you going to the movies is cheap or renting movies, or some of you download them for free. But I take my stand here. Marvel movies don't even deserve my fucking time after that abortion of a movie. And no I did not watch it, but I did not have to watch it to realize how incredibly lame the movie and everybody who saw it is.

Yeah. It's like that.

And give me a fucking break people. Downey as Iron Man? Look, I realize the guy is a terrific actor when he wants to be, but this one screamed miscast from the first Iron Man thread a year ago or so. Maybe if they somehow intertwined the comic plot with some kind of heroin/crack/meth addiction subplot, like making the Iron Man armor powered by crack, but as it stands, this movie will suck.

I still don't think some of you people realize how many shitty Marvel movies there have been. The Hulk was one of the first ones and were it not for the 1 in a million home-run outside of the park chance of catching Jennifer Connolley's fantastic tits, I would have walked out on that bitch the second they started talking about Bruce Banner's father.

Mister Sinister
03-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Topher fucking Grace as Eddie Brock = I will never ever EVER see another Marvel movie ever again. I realize for some of you going to the movies is cheap or renting movies, or some of you download them for free. But I take my stand here. Marvel movies don't even deserve my fucking time after that abortion of a movie. And no I did not watch it, but I did not have to watch it to realize how incredibly lame the movie and everybody who saw it is.

Yeah. It's like that.

And give me a fucking break people. Downey as Iron Man? Look, I realize the guy is a terrific actor when he wants to be, but this one screamed miscast from the first Iron Man thread a year ago or so. Maybe if they somehow intertwined the comic plot with some kind of heroin/crack/meth addiction subplot, like making the Iron Man armor powered by crack, but as it stands, this movie will suck.

I still don't think some of you people realize how many shitty Marvel movies there have been. The Hulk was one of the first ones and were it not for the 1 in a million home-run outside of the park chance of catching Jennifer Connolley's fantastic tits, I would have walked out on that bitch the second they started talking about Bruce Banner's father.
What's your opinion on Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool?

Cant_Be_Faded
03-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Ryan Reynolds has his place in movies like marvel but not as a Deadpool.

rofl
i had no idea they were doing a deadpool movie.....that might be the marvel backbreaker, as deadpool was never that popular.

Mister Sinister
03-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Ryan Reynolds has his place in movies like marvel but not as a Deadpool.

rofl
i had no idea they were doing a deadpool movie.....that might be the marvel backbreaker, as deadpool was never that popular.
They're not. He's going to be in the Wolvey movie.

some_user86
03-02-2008, 06:46 AM
The thing that irked me about Venom in Spidey 3 is that they made him into a friggin tertiary character. For god's sake, this is one of Spidey's greatest archnemesis ever. He needs more respect than to be behind Sandman. The holy trinity of Spidey nemeses are Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and Venom. The first two films got it right. The last one needed to focus mostly on Venom. To do so, it needed a better actor to play him and a better script, lines, and action for the post-transformation Eddie Brock. Fuck Sandman. That said, I thought Thomas Haden Church did a good job encapsulating Sandman. The whole script for Spidey 3 was too long, too drawn out, and didn't focus enough on the importance of the symbiote as a dangerous entity. Tobey's acting and the script was piss poor. He acted emo, not enraged. The voice-actor for the old Spiderman cartoon series did a tremendous job of the anger that the symbiote allowed Spidey to release. He was my favorite villain, and they fucking murdered him.

/end rant.

Still, Downey looks good. He seems like a good fit. Fantastic Four always seemed like lame superheroes with or without their movies.

BonnerDynasty
03-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Adrian Brody is playing Thor.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-02-2008, 04:33 PM
They're not. He's going to be in the Wolvey movie.

ohhh igetit igetit
Hugh ranks up there with perfect casting for a character. As do Magneto and Xavier.
This is a big reason why the X-men franchise was one of the most successful marvel movies IMO.

If it weren't for the little kid factor *shudder* the spiderman franchise would have owned itself after part 2. They did not recognize how weak and lackluster part 2 was or how lame Eric Foreman as venom was in part 3.
Part 1 remains pretty good, but again, give credit to the Kirsten Dunst rain scene.

leemajors
03-02-2008, 04:41 PM

Yeah. It's like that.

tony starks is kind of a drunk, isn't he?

Cant_Be_Faded
03-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Right. They need to change it to Tony Starks being a huge huge crack and meth addict, then throughout the movie, Downey becomes more and more addicted until he is forced to suck Mandarin's balls for crack money.

some_user86
03-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Right. They need to change it to Tony Starks being a huge huge crack and meth addict, then throughout the movie, Downey becomes more and more addicted until he is forced to suck Mandarin's balls for crack money.

I still don't see what's wrong with Downey playing Starks. It seems like the perfect fit.

some_user86
03-02-2008, 06:26 PM
elektra was good though!

No.

Mister Sinister
03-02-2008, 06:48 PM
tony starks is kind of a drunk, isn't he?
Kind of?

Mister Sinister
03-02-2008, 07:52 PM
just like shagia frost is kind of bi
:tu