PDA

View Full Version : Can this Mav's fan please join your board????

koose
02-29-2008, 04:31 PM
I can't take dallasbasketball.com right now. Everything is so negative, everybody wants to fire Avery. Whatever happened to supporting your team through thick and thin. I know a lot of those people were not following the mavs in the early 90s when we were winning 10 games a year. My brother and I would go to game and sometime we would be the only ones in the upperdeck (I am not kidding). They are just really pissing me off right now to the point I may not go back. I may not agree with avery not playing Kidd, but he is still our coach and I support him no matter what. People over there are acting like he threw the game on purpose. And averys play did work. He got Parker covering Dirk twice and Dirk missed twice. I started a thread about supporting him at dallasbasketball.com and all the responders are haters.

Can I please join your board and post Mav's stuff?

td4mvp21
Who is Mav?

Holt's Cat
Sure, I guess. It's not like we can stop you.

ChumpDumper
02-29-2008, 04:32 PM
If you are posting, you have already joined.

Solid D
02-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Please fill out the forms for the 8-year background check and 10-panel drug test and Kori will put you on the waiting list.

mavsfan1000
02-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Yes as long as you aren't trolling excessively.

Shank
02-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Not enough profanity in your first post.

remingtonbo2001
02-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Please fill out the forms for the 8-year background check and 10-panel drug test and Kori will put you on the waiting list.

Shit...No one said anything about a drug test.

ehz33satx
02-29-2008, 04:40 PM
First you must prove that you are not Mouse under another assumed identity trying to beg your way back to the Spurs bandwagon after your Mavericks let you down yet once again!

Agloco
02-29-2008, 04:47 PM
I can't take dallasbasketball.com right now. Everything is so negative, everybody wants to fire Avery. Whatever happened to supporting your team through thick and thin. I know a lot of those people were not following the mavs in the early 90s when we were winning 10 games a year. My brother and I would go to game and sometime we would be the only ones in the upperdeck (I am not kidding). They are just really pissing me off right now to the point I may not go back. I may not agree with avery not playing Kidd, but he is still our coach and I support him no matter what. People over there are acting like he threw the game on purpose. And averys play did work. He got Parker covering Dirk twice and Dirk missed twice. I started a thread about supporting him at dallasbasketball.com and all the responders are haters.

Welcome. Just don't hate on the sig......

Findog
02-29-2008, 04:49 PM
db's messageboards are hard to take because of the trolling pessimism of TMOGE and Jay in Ft. Worth. Some knowledgeable fans, but I only lurk there.

boutons_
02-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Welcome. This a subscriber board.

PM me and I'll give you the address to send the $500 subscription check to.

MajicMan
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Membership to this elite society requires naked pictures of your sister

Mister Sinister
02-29-2008, 05:16 PM
You must make a choice. Your choice determines whether you can stay or not.

[ ] Tits

OR

[ ] GTFO

MaNuMaNiAc
02-29-2008, 05:22 PM
What? No human sacrifice required anymore??? damn this board is going soft

Mister Sinister
02-29-2008, 05:23 PM
What? No human sacrifice required anymore??? damn this board is going soft
Shhh! That part's supposed to be in fine print-ese

mouse
02-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Not only can you post here..........you can join me, and the other 100 Dallas Maverick fans as we show these lame ass wannabe Spur fans how not to abandon your team when they lose a game.

I tried to get the sorry ass web master to make a Dallas Maverick forum since we will win the 2008 NBA Championship and she PM's me and said..."why would I make a forum so I can be reminded on a daily basis that I should be a Maverick fan?"

So we Mav fans have no choice but to roam the site like a bunch of lost homeless nuclear war survivors from a scene out of 28 days later. As we secretly hang out in the Troll forum, politics forum, and the club.

But all that will change after we hold up the 2008 NBA Championship trophy high for all the world to see.............

midgetonadonkey
02-29-2008, 05:30 PM
I think I just sharted.

MajicMan
02-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Not only can you post here..........you can join me, and the other 100 Dallas Maverick fans as we show these lame ass wannabe Spur fans how not to abandon your team when they lose a game.

I tried to get the sorry ass web master to make a Dallas Maverick forum since we will win the 2008 NBA Championship and she PM's me and said..."why would I make a forum so I can be reminded on a daily basis that I should be a Maverick fan?"

So we Mav fans have no choice but to roam the site like a bunch of lost homeless nuclear war survivors from a scene out of 28 days later. As we secretly hang out in the Troll forum, politics forum, and the club.

But all that will change after we hold up the 2008 NBA Championship trophy high for all the world to see.............
Your sig gave you away

MaNuMaNiAc
02-29-2008, 05:35 PM
So we Mav fans have no choice but to roam the site like a bunch of lost homeless nuclear war survivors from a scene out of 28 days later
Only part that made any sense :devil

dbreiden83080
02-29-2008, 05:36 PM
We have a Mavs fan to Spurs fan conversion test you can take if you'd like??

GSH
02-29-2008, 07:27 PM

I have a better idea. Why don't you go to the Maccabi TelAviv website and post verses from the Qu'ran? Or maybe you could go to the NAACP website and post stuff about the KKK. Or the PETA website and post stuff about Ted Nugent bowhunting.

Or how about this? Maybe you could switch loyalties to an NBA team that actually wins championships, whose fans don't piss you off so much. In other words... you could come here and actually post stuff about the Spurs. C'mon. Be different.

Big Sig Bob
02-29-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a better idea.

I have even a better idea............

why not show this new guy some Texas hospitality?

GSH
02-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Hospitality doesn't include an obligation to tolerate fools. You created a new account for the sole purpose of pissing on the request for smaller sigs? Don't talk to me about hospitality.

ClingingMars
02-29-2008, 07:52 PM
I have even a better idea............

why not show this new guy some Texas hospitality?

I have an EVEN BETTER IDEA.......

get rid of your fucking sig...or reduce it.

-Mars

SAtown
02-29-2008, 08:40 PM
I have an EVEN BETTER IDEA.......

get rid of your fucking sig...or reduce it.

-Mars

What about you?

remingtonbo2001
02-29-2008, 08:59 PM
:lmao you guys crack me up!

ShoogarBear
02-29-2008, 09:00 PM

Can I please join your board and post Mav's stuff?Welcome, Mav Fan. We accept you no matter what your takes are.(*)

(*)e.g., whottt

m33p0
02-29-2008, 09:02 PM
.... the sig meltdown begins! :lmao

ClingingMars
02-29-2008, 09:14 PM
What about you?

I'd say comparatively, they don't even compare.

-Mars

the agent
02-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Welcome, Mav Fan. We accept you no matter what your takes are.(*)

(*)e.g., whottt

:lol

Tenacious D
02-29-2008, 09:55 PM
If you can last one hour in the TRoll forum you are worthy!

Pick of Destiny
02-29-2008, 10:19 PM
I can't wait to take this new guy to hell!
I going to fill his ass with hot demon gel!
and make him squeal like DizzG having sex!

sheriee84
02-29-2008, 11:16 PM

Hate to break it to you mouse, but Kori & Timvp own and opperate this site out of thier own pockets... they dont HAVE to let any anti-spurs fans post or join... so be thankful that they are kind enough to allow everyone a chance to voice thier oppinions

m33p0
02-29-2008, 11:53 PM
no new post from the new guy. i think he chickened out already.

phyzik
03-01-2008, 12:02 AM
no new post from the new guy. i think he chickened out already.

ehh, fuck the mavs and thier fans anyway. Nothing but a bunch of fucking pretenders! :elephant

genomefreak13
03-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Welcome! You'll seldom find avery haters in this forum. After all, he helped us get one of our 4 trophies.

duncan228
03-01-2008, 12:10 AM
You'll seldom find avery haters in this forum.

:lmao

You must have not been here when the jersey retirement was announced.

CubanMustGo
03-01-2008, 12:14 AM
I'd say comparatively, they don't even compare.

-Mars

Post that piece of crap in Kori's sig thread and see how fast she shoots it down.