PDA

View Full Version : Video of Bowen's "Elbow"?

honestfool84
02-29-2008, 07:23 PM
does anyone have a video clip of bowen's alleged elbow to son the fag terry?

a link would rock, also.

thanks.

ChuckD
02-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't think you'll find one. What Terry was indicating ( a very high elbow, head or neck level) could have never happened without the refs noticing and throwing Bowen out. If he's crying about an elbow to the back or shoulder, he needs to grow a pair. This is the NBA, not St. Michael's church league.

YODA
02-29-2008, 07:29 PM
was at the game, after the replay i still havent seen the elbow either.

Obstructed_View
02-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Jason Terry has no reason not to expect extra contact from the Spurs. He should be surprised he gets so little of it. Teams that are less professional would have made a point of sending him a message long ago.

Borosai
02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
I heard from a reliable source that it was in fact Kidd who threw the elbow, thinking Terry was his wife. Bad habits die hard.

Obstructed_View
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM
As I mentioned in the other thread, there was a no-call on a previous play with Bowen defending Terry. I think that's what set him off. I'll check it and see what it looks like.

CubanSucks
02-29-2008, 09:20 PM
If I were Bowen i'm afraid I would be tempted to kick his 6 yr old looking face in every time he opened his mouth

nfg3
02-29-2008, 09:40 PM
JET is a hothead. I didn't see an elbow when TNT reviewed the play and they had a couple of angles. Even Avery complained about it cryptively - responded to questions about the incident with "watch the tape". Frankly he is starting to grate on my nerves with his constant complaining. Geez Avery will you grow up a little?

djohn14
02-29-2008, 09:56 PM
I loved Avery as a Player, but as a coach his little ratty voice gets on my nerves.

Freelancer
02-29-2008, 11:27 PM
From the replays it looked like stoudamire was in front of terry trying to take a charge and had his arms up a little. By the time terry turned around bruce was where damon was during the play and i asume he thought it was bowen that hit him. It didn't look like much of a hit to me, guess he was trying to get his teammates fired up to finish the spurs off. Looks like it backfired since the spurs went on a run instead.

K-State Spur
02-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I loved Avery as a Player, but as a coach his little ratty voice gets on my nerves.

cedric the entertainer (in a rare moment of funniness) does an amazing avery impression.