PDA

View Full Version : should we stop talking about the spurs so we can keep them under the media radar?

NRHector
03-01-2008, 12:08 AM
to me I think we should stop talking about the spurs so we don't disturb their good Karma and keep them relax and not worrying about the meaningless crap of the media so they can talk about the other teams and inflat their egos I mean it worked before with the other 4 titles.

td4mvp3
03-01-2008, 12:17 AM
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

duncan228
03-01-2008, 12:19 AM
This is a Spurs message board.
We talk about the Spurs.

ducks
03-01-2008, 12:20 AM
no we should talk about how overrated james is and how greedy bill gates is

timvp
03-01-2008, 12:26 AM
So ................. how 'bout those Mavs?

ducks
03-01-2008, 12:27 AM
what is with all these trades this year and all these players getting waived and picked up!

StoneCutter
03-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Doesn't really matter what we do. ESPN news has a little box in the right hand corner that posts the headline for the day. You would think they would have put the Mav's-Spurs score (biggest NBA match-up of the night). They had the Lakers score instead. The media will always cover the Lakers or Lebron first. I prefer substance over style...guess that puts me in the minority. Well, except for all the Spurs fans here.

NRHector
03-01-2008, 12:28 AM
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
you are right but think about it, when the media started talking about Manu he hasn't been playing well, that's what I'm talking about, about the bad karma from the clueless media, well that's just my humble opinion, GOD LOVES THE SPURS

m33p0
03-01-2008, 12:31 AM
you are right but think about it, when the media started talking about Manu he has been playing well, that's what I'm talking about, about the bad karma from the clueless media
manu knows this... hence, the 2 pedestrian games...
CIA Manu :D

ducks
03-01-2008, 12:32 AM
you are right but think about it, when the media started talking about Manu he hasn't been playing well, that's what I'm talking about, about the bad karma from the clueless media, well that's just my humble opinion, GOD LOVES THE SPURS
he was not playing great because he was playing to many minutes thanks to stupid coaching moves on pop part

td4mvp3
03-01-2008, 09:24 AM
but none of that had anything to do with what was discussed on this message board. it's not as though one morning, every tv station in the country decided to check out this new fandangoed contraption called the internet and head on over to the hottest spot on the net, spurstalk, and lo and behold, all these people are talking about some manu ginobilli guy. he was an all-star in 05 and has been on several commercials. whatever bad juju the media brings, we are powerless to stop anyway since none of us own a media company. why am i even arguing this? i must be bored.

Shank
03-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Wow.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Fire Avery!

BonnerDynasty
03-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Doesn't really matter what we do. ESPN news has a little box in the right hand corner that posts the headline for the day. You would think they would have put the Mav's-Spurs score (biggest NBA match-up of the night). They had the Lakers score instead. The media will always cover the Lakers or Lebron first. I prefer substance over style...guess that puts me in the minority. Well, except for all the Spurs fans here.

haha yeah. That night on sportscenter the opening thing was Lakers and whichever shitty team that played that night. I can't even remember.

What a joke.

StoneCutter
03-01-2008, 12:02 PM
haha yeah. That night on sportscenter the opening thing was Lakers and whichever shitty team that played that night. I can't even remember.

What a joke.

I think it was the Heat.

Agloco
03-01-2008, 12:12 PM
but none of that had anything to do with what was discussed on this message board. it's not as though one morning, every tv station in the country decided to check out this new fandangoed contraption called the internet and head on over to the hottest spot on the net, spurstalk, and lo and behold, all these people are talking about some manu ginobilli guy. he was an all-star in 05 and has been on several commercials. whatever bad juju the media brings, we are powerless to stop anyway since none of us own a media company. why am i even arguing this? i must be bored.

LOL.......
You're on a roll!!!!

Amphetamines = Double-edged sword :lol
j/k

td4mvp3
03-01-2008, 01:14 PM
LOL.......
You're on a roll!!!!

Amphetamines = Double-edged sword :lol
j/k
who is that woman in your signature?

polandprzem
03-01-2008, 01:17 PM
It's nice to sit here on a MavTalk forum

Agloco
03-01-2008, 01:20 PM
who is that woman in your signature?

Distracted ya didn't she?

Paloma "Pops" Fiuza. Quite possibly the most gorgeous woman to walk the planet IMO.

:toast

td4mvp3
03-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Distracted ya didn't she?

Paloma "Pops" Fiuza. Quite possibly the most gorgeous woman to walk the planet IMO.

:toast
she did a bit more than distract me.

Agloco
03-01-2008, 01:51 PM
she did a bit more than distract me.

heh :devil

xmas1997
03-01-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about as long as the Spurs are the San Antonio Spurs they will be under the radar.
But if you are worried, we can always talk about the weather.
Nice day we're having!

George Gervin's Afro
03-01-2008, 02:04 PM
to me I think we should stop talking about the spurs so we don't disturb their good Karma and keep them relax and not worrying about the meaningless crap of the media so they can talk about the other teams and inflat their egos I mean it worked before with the other 4 titles.

talk about who? I thought the Lakers won the title already?