PDA

View Full Version : MLS preseason games at Steele HS

robino2001
03-01-2008, 09:10 PM
I just came across this on another board. I was wondering if there was any talk about this in SA. I would LOVE to go, but $35 for a general admission ticket in a high school football stadium seems a little steep. Anyone know anything about discounted tickets or anything? Teams include DC United, Chivas USA, Houston Dynamo and Toronto FC.... 3 days worth of games, kinda round robin style where everyone plays each other over the three days.

theroc5
03-01-2008, 09:24 PM
ima big dynamo fan...but wheres steele high school

robino2001
03-01-2008, 09:29 PM
It's the new one in Schertz/Cibolo near Northcliff (the golf course off of 35 in that area)

AlamoSpursFan
03-01-2008, 11:53 PM
If they played that shit in my backyard, I wouldn't look out the window.

NASpurs
03-02-2008, 12:18 AM
If they played that shit in my backyard, I wouldn't look out the window.says the white trash with the Nascar sig... of course you wouldn't.

Because there's nothing more entertaining than watching a car go around in circles for hours.

ashbeeigh
03-02-2008, 12:31 AM
I went to whatever the hell the Dallas team's game is on a half price ticket on night. I wouldn't pay $35 for three games at a high school stadium. I'm not a die hard fan, but it may be worth it depending on what teams are involved in the tournament.

The only way you'd get me to say 100% to that would be to say David Beckham was going to be there.

AlamoSpursFan
03-02-2008, 12:31 AM
says the white trash with the Nascar sig... of course you wouldn't.

Because there's nothing more entertaining than watching a car go around in circles for hours.

:lol

Original. I like it!