PDA

View Full Version : Tony and D. Harris have more pts. than Kidd at halftime....

lebomb
03-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Than Kidd had in the entire game. Almost as many assists!!!! This debate is so lopsided.........Dallas screwed up by trading Harris for Kidd. Im GLAD. LOL

dirk4mvp
03-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Harris is a first ballot HOF'er no doubt.

lebomb
03-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Harris is a first ballot HOF'er no doubt.

Hey I loved Kidd years back......I just feel Harris has more game at this time in both of their careers. Hey Im done arguing about it. Im happy Dallas has Kidd. Harris gives Tony fits.

dirk4mvp
03-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Hey I loved Kidd years back......I just feel Harris has more game at this time in both of their careers. Hey Im done arguing about it. Im happy Dallas has Kidd. Harris gives Tony fits.

So the Nets no doubt will beat the Spurs by 40+ with Dynamite Harris at the pg now right?

lebomb
03-02-2008, 07:20 PM
So the Nets no doubt will beat the Spurs by 40+ with Dynamite Harris at the pg now right?

No..... neither the Nets or Mavs can beat the Spurs right now.....no matter which guard either team has. LOL :king

Findog
03-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Harris has one assist. I don't think Parker was available. Hey, I haven't checked the other side of the box score. How is Tony Parker doing tonight with his personal kryptonite on him? Surely Devin is shutting him down, right? And Diop is shutting down Timmy. Right?

some_user86
03-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Harris has one assist. I don't think Parker was available. Hey, I haven't checked the other side of the box score. How is Tony Parker doing tonight with his personal kryptonite on him? Surely Devin is shutting him down, right? And Diop is shutting down Timmy. Right?

It was the system that made Diop and Harris work spectacularly well against Duncan and Parker. AJ loves to throw that two PG line-up out there. In that situation, Parker would have to guard Harris, while going against Terry on the offensive end. He would be in trouble on both ends of the floor. You can see that Harris is lighting up Parker like a Christmas tree. But there is no one to guard him on the other end of the floor, unlike what Terry did in Dallas. Diop combined with Dirk made Timmy's life a living hell on the offensive and defenseive ends. Dampier and Dirk, by comparison, don't do as well of a job on Timmy. That's the crux of it.

Findog
03-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Devin and Diop were surrounded by more talent in Dallas. We proved on Thursday night we're still your peers.