PDA

View Full Version : Fellow SPUR Fan in need of help

foot doctor
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey guys. I'm a lifetime spurfan and loyal longtime reader of this forum. I am from San Antonio but currently reside in Miami due to medschool. Anyway, my problem is that I'm supposed to go to Los Angeles(Encino area) in May for a 1 month externship and was told bythe residents there to go on craig'slist for help. They told me to look for a place in Reseda, Vannuys or Winnutka because its cheaper than the Encino area. Problem is that many of the ads require a deposit beforehand and unless I could meet them in person, its really rather risky in my opinion based on some stories of scams. Also, the hotels are outrageous in price per week, especially if I plan on being there for a month. I know Kori used to live in L.A. and was just curious if she or anyone else had any suggestions as May is drawing closer. I would appreciate any help. You can p.m. me if you have any details. By the way, I believe it is going to come down to us and the Lakers in the finals and have a sneaking suspician that finger of Kobe's is going to be an issue late in the playoffs. Here's to number five!!!!