PDA

View Full Version : Wow... so many Tony haters on blogs.mysanantonio.com

timaios
03-03-2008, 11:06 PM
http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/spursworld/2008/03/updates_spurs_vs_nets.html

I can't understand why they can't enjoy the beautiful team whe have !!!

Great coach, great big 3, great role players, 3 titles in last 5 years...

:dizzy

2centsworth
03-03-2008, 11:17 PM
thank god this isn't LA. But to be nice about it, not everyone can recognize championship basketball. The Spurs play at a crazy high level that most people just don't understand. That level requires sacrifice. Tony, Tim, Manu, Bruce, and the rest of the team sacrifice individual achievement for team awards. Not everyone can see that.

spursfan09
03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
This is how I know when Tony Parker is doing a great job. The haters come out and show thier true colors. I'll never understand some Spur fans. Can't you just be happy that the Spurs won, no matter how it happened. I don't know how they lived through last years finals when he was awarded the MVP.

ducks
03-03-2008, 11:46 PM
tp should bolt to a team that apreciates him
they hate him because he does not score 50 in the 4
because the last quarter only counts
stupid spur fans

Trainwreck2100
03-04-2008, 12:00 AM
It's too late to be reading that many damn paragraphs

2centsworth
03-04-2008, 12:00 AM
tp should bolt to a team that apreciates him
they hate him because he does not score 50 in the 4
because the last quarter only counts
stupid spur fans
what are you talking about Ducks? TP is pretty good in the 4th too. He's courageous and takes care of the ball. I like TP down the stretch, but we also have to remember he's still very young and only getting better. I bet by the time he's Tim's age he will be very Reggie Miller like.

oboymeetsogirl
03-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Many of the Spurs fans on other blogs are complete idiots. Typically, badmouthing Parker, moaning and groaning about Manu coming off the bench, and even demanding that that Duncan guy be traded for someone much younger and faster and Pop be fired for mismanagement. You would think most of them started watching the Spurs last month; and then when you realize they're longtime fans, you know for sure they really are idiots. Surely we're not like that on spurstalk.com, are we? Guys...?

Kori Ellis
03-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Yeah I read there a few weeks back and they were willing to trade Duncan for just about anyone younger in the league :lol

Holt's Cat
03-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Finally, a place where Ghost can be appreciated.

greens
03-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Seriously, I don't know how anyone can be a true Spurs fan and not like any of the Big Three...

Real Spurs fans should be able to appreciate Tony/Tim/Manu...All of them. Plus Bruce too...and Horry and Finley...etc.

That blog is just sad to read...

Amuseddaysleeper
03-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Yeah I read there a few weeks back and they were willing to trade Duncan for just about anyone younger in the league :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I think my head exploded

Slydragon
03-04-2008, 02:31 AM
They just need to chill and remember what the big 3 have done for us.

TsP7XxWJkGY

WalterBenitez
03-04-2008, 04:39 AM
http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/spursworld/2008/03/updates_spurs_vs_nets.html

I can't understand why they can't enjoy the beautiful team whe have !!!

Great coach, great big 3, great role players, 3 titles in last 5 years...

:dizzy

Hate is a strong word, we do appreciat unless he or anyone sucks in a particular game; as I see Spurs game plan in offense is ...

1. Let TP plays first 3 quarters.

2. Look at TD whenever you were in trouble he will save our ass mostly of the times.

3. 4th is Manu's territory.

4. Use the other talented guys when you need.

IMHO, TP is great but sometimes sucks, even that he is young.

For the record when all those old boys were retired, TP will reach his prime and lead this team.

I'd only complain he is millionaire, good looking, married Eva and so on ... and obviously when he doesn't pass the ball to Manu, never kiss Manu, etc.

:sleep

m33p0
03-04-2008, 07:00 AM
are you sure they're not one of "us"? could be suns or mavs fans.