PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, San Antonio

manu de dios
03-04-2008, 12:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSHku3UY9w0

Trainwreck2100
03-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Wow what a great video, if only there already existed a thread in which you could have posted that.

spursRgay
03-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Scola=Garbage

Matchman
03-04-2008, 12:33 AM
the next rockets loss (if we ever lose again) will be brutal for us on this board because so many rocket trolls are talkin' shit right now :lol

Capt Bringdown
03-04-2008, 12:39 AM
He's got some nice crafty moves around the basket.
And we've got Bonner...

mFFL03
03-04-2008, 12:59 AM
wow...the latin tim duncan...except less fouls being called...and less intentionally wanting contact.......

oh and less whining

Ignignokt
03-04-2008, 02:05 AM
happy family. Hao hao!

BonnerDynasty
03-04-2008, 02:06 AM
We'll take Battier in return, thx.

ArgSpursFan.
03-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Great video,thanks for posting it :tu

Bruno
03-04-2008, 06:36 AM
:sleep

ArgSpursFan.
03-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Hey Bruno,i Don't See Your Countrymen Diop, Diaw Or Mahinmi Doing That Too Often.
I Guess You Would Take Bonner Over Scola In Your Team If You Were A Coach,that's Why You Aint A Coach Actually.

jbspurs
03-04-2008, 11:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSHku3UY9w0

Next year He'll be more impressive!

ancestron
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Scola is fugly

SAGambler
03-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah, Scolas got game. Yeah, Spurs probably screwed the pooch by sending him to Houston.

But we win another ring........Who exactly gives a fuck.

ArgSpursFan.
03-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah, Scolas got game. Yeah, Spurs probably screwed the pooch by sending him to Houston.

But we win another ring........Who exactly gives a fuck.

as a spurs fan,I wouldn't say that until It happens.
It just bad luck to take things for granted

WalterBenitez
03-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Great moves !!!

ambchang
03-04-2008, 05:17 PM
So for the whole season, his 10 best plays include a breakaway dunk, a play where he got 3 offensive rebounds and foul shots, and his top play was a pivot move that resulted in two points.

I don't get it, what's the big deal?

Medvedenko
03-04-2008, 05:34 PM
He's definitely a work horse...every team needs a guy like that.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Great footwork, especially on the last one...I'm sure Houston fans are starting to really appreciate him...he'll probably be even better next year for them.

(Too bad we got Bonner, :depressed he really spreads the court with his three point shooting by being in the doghouse. That sure worked out great. Horry replacement my ass :pctoss fucking Bonner.)

The only thing I can say is a relief in not getting Scola, is that he' would have made our frontcourt ten times fuglier.

Indazone
03-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Great footwork, especially on the last one...I'm sure Houston fans are starting to really appreciate him...he'll probably be even better next year for them.

(Too bad we got Bonner, :depressed he really spreads the court with his three point shooting by being in the doghouse. That sure worked out great. Horry replacement my ass :pctoss fucking Bonner.)

The only thing I can say is a relief in not getting Scola, is that he' would have made our frontcourt ten times fuglier.

Well you could have scared the other NBA teams into submission by coming out with your all horror show lineup. Scola/Duncan/Oberto/

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Don't forget Kurt Thomas

lefty
03-04-2008, 08:43 PM
And ?

Who cares....

It's really pointless knowing Yao will miss 50 games each season.

Scola, Yao and Tmac will never win the title

lefty
03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Scola is fugly

He does fit some Spurs' criterias

debo
03-04-2008, 09:51 PM
you forgot this one
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OcSgAn0DaU

ArgSpursFan.
03-05-2008, 05:13 AM
you forgot this one
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OcSgAn0DaU

what's your point???
if that's the case,the L.James facial on TD was 1000 times worst.
STFU!!!

batboy
03-05-2008, 05:48 AM
No one can fill a top ten highlight reel without piggybacking a Rafer Alston play?

Bruno
03-05-2008, 06:13 AM
So for the whole season, his 10 best plays include a breakaway dunk, a play where he got 3 offensive rebounds and foul shots, and his top play was a pivot move that resulted in two points.

I don't get it, what's the big deal?

Hence the :sleep smiley.
Every year, there are hundreds of better highlights plays in the NBA.
Scola isn't a highlight player. I don't give a shit about the ability of a player to have highlights plays but it's quite strange to pimp Scola with a weak top ten.

ArgSpursFan.
03-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Hence the :sleep smiley.
Every year, there are hundreds of better highlights plays in the NBA.
Scola isn't a highlight player. I don't give a shit about the ability of a player to have highlights plays but it's quite strange to pimp Scola with a weak top ten.
well,let see Mahinmi's NBA top 10 plays instead...
oh,I forgot....He's a Dleague player......

ambchang
03-05-2008, 12:43 PM

So we are pimping people based on highlights now? Go become a Suns or Warriors fan, they have better highlights than the Spurs.

BTW, change your favourite team to Argentina National Team (which is a mighty fine team). You just happened to be a Spurs fan because the Spurs have the first Argentinian superstar.

mardigan
03-05-2008, 12:47 PM
He's also like 6 years younger.

Im glad to see Scola play so well, he is a real solid player. Im also still happy that he is not on the Spurs roster. Better fit where he is.

ArgSpursFan.
03-05-2008, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE]So we are pimping people based on highlights now?
Not really,numbers talk by themself.15 wins streak since Scola is their starting PF is all I know.

BTW, change your favourite team to Argentina National Team
It has always been,since I was a litle kid.but thanks for the advice.

You just happened to be a Spurs fan because the Spurs have the first Argentinian superstar.
the very first Argentinian superstar was Diego Maradona,not Manu.

ElNono
03-05-2008, 02:07 PM

Actually, it was Juan Manuel Fangio, but you're probably too young to remember.

ArgSpursFan.
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Actually, it was Juan Manuel Fangio, but you're probably too young to remember.

ups,I forgot about him,but you're right he was.

ambchang
03-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Not really,numbers talk by themself.15 wins streak since Scola is their starting PF is all I know.

LMAO! I am sure it's not because T-Mac came back from injury, but because of Scola.

It has always been,since I was a litle kid.but thanks for the advice.

Then change it, why did you put the Spurs? Change it to the Rockets, or Raptors.

Oh someone forgot that we are talking about basketball! If I say the first superstar from China is Yao Ming in this forum, I meant basketball, I don't mean some Sun Tzu guy from 2,500 years ago. Got it?

ArgSpursFan.
03-05-2008, 05:16 PM
LMAO! I am sure it's not because T-Mac came back from injury, but because of Scola.
Well,since Scola is starting the Rockets have been outrebounding their opponents and allowing less ppg,Other tham scoring I don't think That's thanks to T-mac being there or not.

Then change it, why did you put the Spurs? Change it to the Rockets, or Raptors.
Actually,It is Argentina National team,the last and next Olympics champs.

Oh someone forgot that we are talking about basketball! If I say the first superstar from China is Yao Ming in this forum, I meant basketball, I don't mean some Sun Tzu guy from 2,500 years ago. Got it?
Basketball or not Ginobilli aint the 1st Argentinian superstar,maybe the last one,but not the 1st one,got it ?

jay014
03-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Well,since Scola is starting the Rockets have been outrebounding their opponents and allowing less ppg,Other tham scoring I don't think That's thanks to T-mac being there or not.

Without Tracy or Yao(he was there at least 11 or 12 of them)) there is no 15 game winning streak. Houston at the most would have 3 maybe 4. Scola is 4th leading scorer on the team not the leading. He's helping his team.

Actually, you are not a Spurs fan. you say you are because there's two argentines more than any other NBA team. If the Detroit had 3 you be a Pistons fan I bet you wonder if they kept Delfino they would have two also.

You can have the next 8 Olympics. I don't give a shit because I don't watch. They can go back and start sending college kids again for all I care.

and finally, STFU! kid

HighLowLobForBig-50
03-05-2008, 10:39 PM
i wouldnt let scola pick up the garbage off my curb

jay014
03-05-2008, 10:57 PM
what's your point???
if that's the case,the L.James facial on TD was 1000 times worst.
STFU!!!
Your kidding right. Its the other way around Tim put up his hands hoping to draw a charge but he knew he was going to be on a poster. Luis tried to guard Gay then tried to block his shot then ended up with a dunk right on top of his head.

In the end Tim got him back 1000 times betterhttp://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2007-06/15/xin_5106041512571932605138.jpg
Why do get so upset when somebody talks about Scola? Is he your daddy?

ambchang
03-06-2008, 09:49 AM

Yes, with his 5.67 rebounds a game since he started.
For your reference, T-Mac is grabbing 5.21 rpg from the SG spot during the same time frame. Which means that what you think doesn't matter when it's wrong.

And finally genius, Houston has been outrebounding opponents all season, having a +4.5 for the year. Or were you watching the Rockets before Scola started, bandwaggoner.

Then why the ArgSpursFan handle? Just change it to ArgNatFan. You are not a Spurs fan, and you know it.

Basketball or not Ginobilli aint the 1st Argentinian superstar,maybe the last one,but not the 1st one,got it ? Well duh! We are talking about basketball, got it?