PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday spurs_fan_in_exile!

easjer
03-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Jason is 25 today!

Happy Birthday!!

:elephant

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
25? My goodness -- that's nearly a quarter of a century!!

Hang in there old man; and many happy returns!

leemajors
03-04-2008, 01:08 PM
happy birthday, he flies under the radar as far as good posters go.

samikeyp
03-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Happy Birthday bro! :toast

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-04-2008, 01:15 PM

QFT.

Happy Birthday, SFIE.

Shelly
03-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the funniest posters on this board and that never fails to make me laugh.

ATRAIN
03-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Good poster, happy birthday

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the funniest posters on this board and that never fails to make me laugh.

I actually cyber-stalk SFIE just to get the good laugh that I know is coming with his posts. Definitely among my favorite posters here.

SpursWoman
03-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Have a great day!

http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/jason2.JPG

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Happy birthday, SFIE, you're like the son I never had.

Oh wait...I have a son.

Nevermind. Happy Birthday!

CuckingFunt
03-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I actually cyber-stalk SFIE just to get the good laugh that I know is coming with his posts. Definitely among my favorite posters here.Same here. One of the few posters here whose jokes will actually keep me from contributing to a thread for fear of embarrassing myself.

Happy Birthday!

Pistons < Spurs
03-04-2008, 03:26 PM
:tu :tu

Happy Birthday!!! :elephant :birthday: :elephant

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Jason is 25 today!

Happy Birthday!!

:elephant
Thank you very much dear. You can expect a little birthday surprise of your own in bed tonight. Or maybe we should just stop on the way home and grab some Depends.

25? My goodness -- that's nearly a quarter of a century!!

Hang in there old man; and many happy returns!
Sadly I think once you hit my advanced age it's really a matter of diminishing returns. The knees and ankles are starting to go. I'm aging from the ground up. For the sake of starting a family I hope Father Time stays in holding pattern for a while.

I was hoping that after watching the Spurs long enough I'd learn to do something of value. I guess this skill will do.

Happy Birthday bro! :toast
Many thanks Michigan Mike. Punch a Pistons fan for me!

QFT.

Happy Birthday, SFIE.
Now that I know you're aware I'm going to check the Express News website to see what kind of article you write about S.A.'s favorite son hitting the big 2-5. Please focus on my tireless dedication to community service, though if you could find it in your heart to leave the words "court ordered" out of it I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for settling that bet, Shelly. "Could never satisfy a real woman" huh? You owe me twenty bucks, easjer!

Good poster, happy birthday
Me? I'm an alright poster. Now that Farrah Fawcett one... :oops ...I'll be in my bunk.

I actually cyber-stalk SFIE just to get the good laugh that I know is coming with his posts. Definitely among my favorite posters here.
Well, that's nice. I do the same with you. I also check your garbage. And hang out outside your house. I'm your number 1 fan, FWD. I WON'T BE IGNORED!!!

Have a great day!

http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/jason2.JPG
I am reminded of the opening scene of Steve Martin's 'The Jerk'.
"My story? I was born an asian child...."
:hungry: Cake! Cake! Cake!

Happy birthday, SFIE, you're like the son I never had.

Ed, you're like the father I'm sure social services would have taken me away from.

Same here. One of the few posters here whose jokes will actually keep me from contributing to a thread for fear of embarrassing myself.

Happy Birthday!
Lies! All lies! You kick ass CF. You were one of the few reasons I even tried sticking around in the Quattro.

:tu :tu

Happy Birthday!!! :elephant :birthday: :elephant
Thanks! Um, Mike, I guess you this one's alright. On second thought the Pistons fans around here are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if you took a swing at Flip Saunders though. Man, I hate that guy.

Thanks for the well wishes, one and all, they really do mean alot. I'm probably going to bookmark this thread for any day I need a quick smile.

Bigzax
03-04-2008, 04:09 PM
happy birthday brother! get some!!! :smokin

03-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Thank you very much dear. You can expect a little birthday surprise of your own in bed tonight. Or maybe we should just stop on the way home and grab some Depends.

Sadly I think once you hit my advanced age it's really a matter of diminishing returns. The knees and ankles are starting to go. I'm aging from the ground up. For the sake of starting a family I hope Father Time stays in holding pattern for a while.

I was hoping that after watching the Spurs long enough I'd learn to do something of value. I guess this skill will do.

Many thanks Michigan Mike. Punch a Pistons fan for me!

Now that I know you're aware I'm going to check the Express News website to see what kind of article you write about S.A.'s favorite son hitting the big 2-5. Please focus on my tireless dedication to community service, though if you could find it in your heart to leave the words "court ordered" out of it I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for settling that bet, Shelly. "Could never satisfy a real woman" huh? You owe me twenty bucks, easjer!

Me? I'm an alright poster. Now that Farrah Fawcett one... :oops ...I'll be in my bunk.

Well, that's nice. I do the same with you. I also check your garbage. And hang out outside your house. I'm your number 1 fan, FWD. I WON'T BE IGNORED!!!

I am reminded of the opening scene of Steve Martin's 'The Jerk'.
"My story? I was born an asian child...."
:hungry: Cake! Cake! Cake!

Ed, you're like the father I'm sure social services would have taken me away from.

Lies! All lies! You kick ass CF. You were one of the few reasons I even tried sticking around in the Quattro.

Thanks! Um, Mike, I guess you this one's alright. On second thought the Pistons fans around here are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if you took a swing at Flip Saunders though. Man, I hate that guy.

Thanks for the well wishes, one and all, they really do mean alot. I'm probably going to bookmark this thread for any day I need a quick smile.

Your jib sir, I like the way it is cut.

Falling apart at 25? No worries, it gets worse.

easjer
03-04-2008, 05:42 PM
:lol

You are out of your gotdamned mind, but I luff you.

RashoFan
03-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Happy Birthday SFIE! Got get you some and give some....have a great night easjer. ;)

angel_luv
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday SFIE. :)

mrsmaalox
03-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Happy birthday!

marini martini
03-05-2008, 12:46 AM
You are fricking funny when you post! :toast

:birthday:

ShoogarBear
03-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Haffy Birfspdy.

One of the few posters here whose jokes will actually keep me from contributing to a thread for fear of embarrassing myself.Jason, you really have to post more often.

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2008, 02:10 AM
i got ur cake here waitin..

bukake anyone

travis2
03-05-2008, 08:09 AM
You're bitching about 25? STFU :flipoff

:lol

peewee's lovechild
03-05-2008, 08:41 AM
You're just a kid.

But, Happy B-day.