PDA

View Full Version : Guy throws puppy off cliff

MaNuMaNiAc
03-04-2008, 06:52 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/04/puppy.marine/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

(CNN) -- The military is investigating a "shocking and deplorable" YouTube video that seems to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff.
The black-and-white puppy makes a yelping sound as it flies through the air.

"That's mean, that was mean," one companion says off-camera, addressing the alleged puppy thrower by his last name. The fate of the animal is not known.

The Marine is identified on the video and in other Internet postings as a lance corporal stationed at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe.
It's not clear where the video was shot, although the man who appears to throw the puppy and another Marine are in full combat gear with helmets.

YouTube.com had taken down the video by 12:30 p.m. ET Tuesday "due to terms of use violation," according to a banner on the Web site.

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that is contrary to the high standards that we set for every Marine," Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Chris Perrine said at a news conference Monday night.

"We will investigate this and take appropriate actions," Perrine said.

He said the Marine is being kept safe in view of the anger over the alleged incident.

Perrine added that the majority of Marines conduct themselves honorably.

"There are many examples of Marines who adopt pets and bring them back from Iraq and demonstrate their compassion on a daily basis," he said.

If the video is deemed legitimate, the lance corporal could face a charge of conduct unbecoming a Marine, Perrine said. There could be administrative action, nonjudicial punishment or a court-martial, he added.

"It's all governed by the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and anything from reduction in pay to reduction in rank to confinement to discharge from the Marine Corps" is possible, Perrine said. If others are involved, they too will be disciplined, he said.

"Certainly, there's a lot of outrage, and a lot of people are upset about it. I think every Marine is upset about this video," he said. "We hope that it turns out not to be what it looks like."

This shit pisses me off to no end! Fucking coward! I just saw the complete video (not hard to find, just google it) and I'm not entirely convinced this isn't a hoax... however, if it turns out to be legit, I hope this fucker gets prison time! Heartless son of a bitch! What the fuck did that poor animal do to him?? Seriously, think of anything more innocent than a puppy? I don't think there is. I swear I'm going to have trouble falling asleep with how pissed I am right now.

Mister Sinister
03-04-2008, 06:53 PM
:cry

td4mvp21
03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
That's a very fucked up thing to do. Poor dog

Medvedenko
03-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Seriously, think of anything more innocent than a puppy?

Well, maybe the Iraqi civilians.....
He does deserve to be punished for this deplorable action, no dobut.

Southwest Texas Fan
03-04-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/04/puppy.marine/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

This shit pisses me off to no end! Fucking coward! I just saw the complete video (not hard to find, just google it) and I'm not entirely convinced this isn't a hoax... however, if it turns out to be legit, I hope this fucker gets prison time! Heartless son of a bitch! What the fuck did that poor animal do to him?? Seriously, think of anything more innocent than a puppy? I don't think there is. I swear I'm going to have trouble falling asleep with how pissed I am right now.

Maybe ahh child?

BruceBowenFan
03-04-2008, 08:14 PM
no puppy desevers that

T Park
03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
How about we take a baseball bat, shove it up his ass then throw him the fuck off a fucking cliff.

Fillmoe
03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
he should have just killed like 10 iraqis.... then he would have been a hero instead of a bum

Sonia_TX
03-04-2008, 08:42 PM
:(

TheSanityAnnex
03-04-2008, 08:53 PM
How about we take a baseball bat, shove it up his ass then throw him the fuck off a fucking cliff.One less soldier to defend our freedom, dumbshit.

Hank the Tank
03-04-2008, 09:01 PM
just saw the video....it looked fake to me.

however, if it wasnt......wow....that is pretty cruel.

midgetonadonkey
03-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I hope that motherfucker dies in combat. I would spit on his corpse if he came back in a body bag.

Fuck that. Spitting on his grave is too good for him. I would shit on his corpse.

MajicMan
03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
just saw the video....it looked fake to me.

however, if it wasnt......wow....that is pretty cruel.
Not fake. There's tons of videos of American soldiers blowing shit up. That puppy was so scared shitless it couldn't move (playing dead natural instincts.) That's just spin they tell stupid people. Anyhow, fuck this guy. That's just fucken evil.

T Park
03-04-2008, 09:46 PM
One less soldier to defend our freedom, dumbshit.

People that do that stuff to puppies and defenseless animals, do not deserve to represent our country

Shaolin-Style
03-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah, lets just hope the sick fuck doesn't "trip" and kill one of his own men with friendly fire.

What an ass.

O-Factor
03-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Damn, that guy needs to take a beating!

some_user86
03-04-2008, 09:58 PM
This one is worse...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_BSksdvAM&feature=related

We know that this one is alive.

Hank the Tank
03-04-2008, 10:26 PM
This one is worse...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_BSksdvAM&feature=related

We know that this one is alive.

man....i just dont get why people would do such a thing.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Outrage? Over this?

Give me a fucking break.

MajicMan
03-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Outrage? Over this?

Give me a fucking break.
Yes, that shit is fucken outrageous. I'd like to see that fucker pick on someone his own size.

LuvBones
03-04-2008, 10:56 PM
It is heartbreaking reading this kind of stuff. :(

sabar
03-04-2008, 11:37 PM
The spine-less demons that shot the video are just as bad. These people are remorseless sickos that don't deserve the freedom that they represent.

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2008, 11:40 PM
accidental double post

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Whether this is a hoax (one can hope) or real (God forbid), the point it raises for me is the horrifying degree to which our society seems to have diminished the value of life and accepted incredible cruelty as normal. That someone would even think to joke about doing such things to a puppy is beyond my comprehension. The notion that it actually happened and was filmed and was shared as some sort of humorous occurrence is beyond sickening.

dallaskd
03-04-2008, 11:47 PM
I would have shot that fucker. poor dog..

Vinnie_Johnson
03-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Nice to see these guys were dumb enough to make a video and post it that will help the DA.

dallaskd
03-04-2008, 11:50 PM
D7GCyCjBOC0

:cry :ihit

MajicMan
03-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Whether this is a hoax (one can hope) or real (God forbid), the point it raises for me is the horrifying degree to which our society seems to have diminished the value of life and accepted incredible cruelty as normal. That someone would even think to joke about doing such things to a puppy is beyond my comprehension. The notion that it actually happened and was filmed and was shared as some sort of humorous occurrence is beyond sickening.
For the last time it's not a fucken hoax. Just look at how many times that puppy spins when he throws it. A stuffed animal would not have the weight to do that. It would spin maybe once or twice and float. I fucken breed dogs I would know what a dog/puppy looks like and what they do when you grab it by the neck like that. It's natural instincts are to stay perfectly still otherwise it could break it's own neck when in it's mothers mouth. You see this in wildlife films with lions, cats, and other animals. Anyhow, I'm sure they'll find a way to spin this shit and say "Oh it's just a hoax" or some bullshit like that.

E20
03-05-2008, 12:22 AM
LMAO @ the death threats over this.

Avitus1
03-05-2008, 12:43 AM
What a piece of shit.

Extra Stout
03-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Apparently Michael Vick belongs in the Marines.

FromWayDowntown
03-05-2008, 02:40 AM
For the last time it's not a fucken hoax. Just look at how many times that puppy spins when he throws it. A stuffed animal would not have the weight to do that. It would spin maybe once or twice and float. I fucken breed dogs I would know what a dog/puppy looks like and what they do when you grab it by the neck like that. It's natural instincts are to stay perfectly still otherwise it could break it's own neck when in it's mothers mouth. You see this in wildlife films with lions, cats, and other animals. Anyhow, I'm sure they'll find a way to spin this shit and say "Oh it's just a hoax" or some bullshit like that.

I refuse to watch the video precisely because I fear that it's not a hoax. I certainly hope that the fear is unfounded, but I presume that it isn't. My point remains, however: it doesn't matter whether it's a hoax or not -- the thought of doing such a thing to a puppy is abhorrent.

Xylus
03-05-2008, 02:47 AM
I watched the video yesterday and it made me sick to my stomach. It definitely appears to be real, and the puppy's terrified yelps are simply...ugg, thinking about it almost brought tears to me eyes just now.

dknights411
03-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Even Michael Vick would say "dude, that's just wrong."

Fillmoe
03-05-2008, 03:42 AM
michael spick

J.T.
03-05-2008, 04:52 AM
If Michael Vick was jailed because he was bankrolling and invovled an illegal dog operation (even the dogs that were killed in his ring, I doubt he was the one doing the slaying), then this guy deserves to share a cell with him. But Vick didn't toss any fucking puppies off a cliff.

I'm friends with some Marines, two of them even served tours in Iraq recently, and they're very good men. I'm sure this guy is the exception not the rule.

Supreme_Being
03-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I thought the puppy was dead before he got thrown off, but still.

BigZak
03-05-2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ2ngytmtc

:lmao

did he throw him or playfully toss him?

Medvedenko
03-05-2008, 03:50 PM
I live in Alberta, Canada and there was a recent story of a guy who left a litter of puppies down in an outhouse on a side of a highway. Luckily a guy taking a leak heard the howling and found the pups. Most of them survived and were adopted. I can't even imagine being thrown in a fucking toilet.

MoSpur
03-05-2008, 03:54 PM
When I read the title to this thread, I thought it was a joke, like that part from Anchorman. That part when Jack Black punts Baxter into the river. Too bad that video is real.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-05-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm friends with some Marines, two of them even served tours in Iraq recently, and they're very good men. I'm sure this guy is the exception not the rule.I don't think any normal person would generalize and come to the conclusion all marines are like this piece of human excrement. The case has nothing to do with marine IMO. That is partly why I didn't write "Marine throws puppy off cliff", I didn't want to paint the wrong picture.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Maybe ahh child?I don't know about you, but I'd put babies and puppies at the same level with regards to their innocence. So no, a child is not MORE innocent than a puppy.

Just to clarify for the knuckle heads out there that will probably misconstrue what I just wrote, I am NOT equating puppy to a baby, I'm just saying they are both equally innocent.

mardigan
03-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I dont think a stuffed animal would pull its hind legs up like that from being held by its scruff.

dallaskd
03-05-2008, 07:22 PM
its not a stuffed animal but i think it was probably already dead after watching it a few times.

IceColdBrewski
03-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Good thing the french decided to sit this one out. They would've surrendered to the puppy.

timvp
03-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I heard that mookie2001 does this about once a week.