PDA

View Full Version : The Leading Contenders for the NBA Championship

MajicMan
03-04-2008, 07:47 PM
"The trade deadline is over, the teams are set, and there’s about six weeks left in the NBA season. It’s time to rank the contending teams and stir up some conversation about which team is winning it all this year. Lets take our pants off and get right to it.

The Champion: San Antonio Spurs
They are still the team to beat. Their roster consists of the same players that won it last year with a key addition in Kurt Thomas. This team is built for the playoffs. The game tends to slow down in the post-season and there is nobody better to run an offense through than Tim Duncan. I’ve said in the past that he is the best player in the league and I still believe it. NBA Championships are won from the inside out and this is why Shaq and Duncan have dominated the playoffs the past ten years. We’ll make an exception to my statement with Michael Jordan, because he was the best to ever play the game.

Furthermore, NBA coaches not only have to game plan for Tim Duncan, but Manu Ginobili as well. Ginobili is becoming a superstar in this league. I’m using the word ‘becoming,’ because I don’t believe he is a superstar yet, but he is close and will be soon. He has become super clutch and has been the go-to-guy at the end of games this season for the Spurs. San Antonio is currently the number one seed in the West. If they are able to clinch home-court advantage throughout, with the fierce one-two punch in Duncan and Ginobili the Spurs might be on the way to their fifth championship in ten years.

The Coup D’etat: The Los Angeles Lakers
They were good before they traded for Pau Gasol in early February and now they are great. Kobe is better than he has ever been and that is scary for the rest of the league. He dropped another 50-point game yesterday in the Lakers win over the Dallas Mavericks, but what has been most impressive is his unselfish play. On offense, the open guy is found almost every time, whether it’s Odom down the lane, Gasol for a dunk or Fisher for a 13-foot jumper. They make the game look so easy at times.

I need to point out a part of Gasol’s game that I love. He keeps the ball up above his head. How many times do you see a big man rebound the ball, and then bring the ball down before going back up again, only to have a smaller guy knock the ball out? It happens all the time. Gasol does not do this. He’s seve-feet tall and uses that to his advantage. If he catches the ball high, he keeps it up so nobody can get it. He is one of the best finishers in the NBA. With Kobe, Gasol and one of the deepest benches in the NBA, the Lakers are ready to overthrow the Spur Dynasty. Don’t forget, Bynum will be coming back soon.

The Sleeper: The Detroit Pistons
They are the best defensive team in the NBA, they’ve won it all before and these guys have played with each other for six years. You never can count this team out. Their starting five has a great player at every position in Billups, Hamilton, Sheed, McDyess, and Prince. On top of that, they have built a bench that is deeper than any other past Piston team in their six year run. This year, they’ve beaten the Spurs, Lakers, Dallas, Boston and Phoenix. They prove every year they can play with the best and this year is no different.

When watching this team play you can see that each player knows exactly where the other players are and will be. I can’t stress the importance and advantage a team has when they’ve been teammates for a long period of time. This is another team that makes basketball look easy. The Pistons score so many easy layups on perfect cuts to the basket and they are throwing up a lot of points this season, averaging a hair above 98 points per game. I’m picking this team to beat Boston in seven games in the Eastern Conference finals and having a legitimate shot at the NBA title.

The Early Favorite: The Boston Celtics
Everybody jumped on the Celtics bandwagon early, even before the season started. In the offseason they added all-stars Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen to play with Paul Pierce. They started the season with eight straight wins, finally losing to Dwight Horward and the Orlando Magic. When star power is mixed together on one team, a Championship is the only goal and that’s what this team was built for.

However, Ray Allen is playing on a bad ankle and Kevin Garnett has suffered some injuries this year. If this team is going to win, they will need to be completely healthy come playoff time. Furthermore, I question the point guard position. This team is going to face the Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals. Either Rondo or newly acquired Sam Cassell (pending physical) will have to stop Chauncey Billups. I’m not saying the Celtics can’t win it all, because they can, but I don’t see this team being 100% healthy which they need to be.

The Darkhorse: The Dallas Mavericks
With the addition of Jason Kidd, Mark Cuban was stating he wanted to win it all right now. Cuban gave up a lot in Devon Harris, Diop and draft picks, but Jason Kidd is the best point guard in the league. Josh Howard, Jason Terry and Dirk will get better looks at the basket and easier chances to score. Moreover, Dallas can spread this offense as much as they want with all the outside weapons they have.

However, they are still weak in the middle. Will they be able to beat a Suns team or a Spurs team in a seven-game series? The more I look at this team I don’t think they can. For this Dallas team to win, their offense will have to be running on all cylinders. They can’t make any mistakes, they will have to shoot at a high percentage, and they will have to be consistent in every game and in every series. Getting through the Western Conference without a dominant inside game is going to be tough.

The Longshots: The Cleveland Cavaliers, The Utah Jazz, and the Phoenix Suns
If Lebron plays this year like he did last year against the Pistons and his new teammates can come together quickly, they have an outside shot. However, I still think this team is maybe one piece away from being a legitimate contender. It will be fun to watch Lebron this year and I guess we can never count him out.

Utah is a very solid team and could be dangerous, but the Spurs easily beat them last year in the Western Conference finals. Carlos Boozer is a great player, but he can’t represent that team in the middle alone and he can’t stop Duncan. However, if the Spurs are knocked out early and the Jazz don’t face them, they could take the West.

When Phoenix traded for Shaq, I thought it was exactly what they needed, but I don’t think that anymore. The Suns don’t have enough time to institute a new offense around Shaq and with one less three-point shooter gone in Marion, the offense can’t spread like it used to. And I’ll say this again, Amare Stoudemire can’t play defense. Stoudemire is an amazing offense of player, but horrendous defensive player. This will haunt them in the playoffs.

Now it’s time for me to pick my winner. As stated above, I’m picking the Pistons to represent the East. From the West, I’m taking the San Antonio Spurs. This will be the fifth straight year I’m picking the Pistons to face the Spurs. And for the fifth time in ten years, the San Antonio Spurs will once again be crowned the Champions of the NBA. Feel free to respond, I’d love your comments."

http://blastmagazine.com/2008/03/nba-playoff-preview/

BruceBowenFan
03-04-2008, 07:56 PM
i agree

ClingingMars
03-04-2008, 08:05 PM
great article, nice find, totally agree.

-Mars

DazedAndConfused
03-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Great article. Completely agree on all points pretty much.

SenorSpur
03-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Great read!

I agree!

Tippecanoe
03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Furthermore, I question the point guard position.

otherwise, good article

CubanSucks
03-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Detroit is the best defensive team? :nope

Findog
03-04-2008, 09:50 PM
"The trade deadline is over, the teams are set, and there’s about six weeks left in the NBA season. It’s time to rank the contending teams and stir up some conversation about which team is winning it all this year. Lets take our pants off and get right to it.

The Champion: San Antonio Spurs
They are still the team to beat. Their roster consists of the same players that won it last year with a key addition in Kurt Thomas. This team is built for the playoffs. The game tends to slow down in the post-season and there is nobody better to run an offense through than Tim Duncan. I’ve said in the past that he is the best player in the league and I still believe it. NBA Championships are won from the inside out and this is why Shaq and Duncan have dominated the playoffs the past ten years. We’ll make an exception to my statement with Michael Jordan, because he was the best to ever play the game.

Furthermore, NBA coaches not only have to game plan for Tim Duncan, but Manu Ginobili as well. Ginobili is becoming a superstar in this league. I’m using the word ‘becoming,’ because I don’t believe he is a superstar yet, but he is close and will be soon. He has become super clutch and has been the go-to-guy at the end of games this season for the Spurs. San Antonio is currently the number one seed in the West. If they are able to clinch home-court advantage throughout, with the fierce one-two punch in Duncan and Ginobili the Spurs might be on the way to their fifth championship in ten years.

The Coup D’etat: The Los Angeles Lakers
They were good before they traded for Pau Gasol in early February and now they are great. Kobe is better than he has ever been and that is scary for the rest of the league. He dropped another 50-point game yesterday in the Lakers win over the Dallas Mavericks, but what has been most impressive is his unselfish play. On offense, the open guy is found almost every time, whether it’s Odom down the lane, Gasol for a dunk or Fisher for a 13-foot jumper. They make the game look so easy at times.

I need to point out a part of Gasol’s game that I love. He keeps the ball up above his head. How many times do you see a big man rebound the ball, and then bring the ball down before going back up again, only to have a smaller guy knock the ball out? It happens all the time. Gasol does not do this. He’s seve-feet tall and uses that to his advantage. If he catches the ball high, he keeps it up so nobody can get it. He is one of the best finishers in the NBA. With Kobe, Gasol and one of the deepest benches in the NBA, the Lakers are ready to overthrow the Spur Dynasty. Don’t forget, Bynum will be coming back soon.

The Sleeper: The Detroit Pistons
They are the best defensive team in the NBA, they’ve won it all before and these guys have played with each other for six years. You never can count this team out. Their starting five has a great player at every position in Billups, Hamilton, Sheed, McDyess, and Prince. On top of that, they have built a bench that is deeper than any other past Piston team in their six year run. This year, they’ve beaten the Spurs, Lakers, Dallas, Boston and Phoenix. They prove every year they can play with the best and this year is no different.

When watching this team play you can see that each player knows exactly where the other players are and will be. I can’t stress the importance and advantage a team has when they’ve been teammates for a long period of time. This is another team that makes basketball look easy. The Pistons score so many easy layups on perfect cuts to the basket and they are throwing up a lot of points this season, averaging a hair above 98 points per game. I’m picking this team to beat Boston in seven games in the Eastern Conference finals and having a legitimate shot at the NBA title.

The Early Favorite: The Boston Celtics
Everybody jumped on the Celtics bandwagon early, even before the season started. In the offseason they added all-stars Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen to play with Paul Pierce. They started the season with eight straight wins, finally losing to Dwight Horward and the Orlando Magic. When star power is mixed together on one team, a Championship is the only goal and that’s what this team was built for.

However, Ray Allen is playing on a bad ankle and Kevin Garnett has suffered some injuries this year. If this team is going to win, they will need to be completely healthy come playoff time. Furthermore, I question the point guard position. This team is going to face the Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals. Either Rondo or newly acquired Sam Cassell (pending physical) will have to stop Chauncey Billups. I’m not saying the Celtics can’t win it all, because they can, but I don’t see this team being 100% healthy which they need to be.

The Darkhorse: The Dallas Mavericks
With the addition of Jason Kidd, Mark Cuban was stating he wanted to win it all right now. Cuban gave up a lot in Devon Harris, Diop and draft picks, but Jason Kidd is the best point guard in the league. Josh Howard, Jason Terry and Dirk will get better looks at the basket and easier chances to score. Moreover, Dallas can spread this offense as much as they want with all the outside weapons they have.

However, they are still weak in the middle. Will they be able to beat a Suns team or a Spurs team in a seven-game series? The more I look at this team I don’t think they can. For this Dallas team to win, their offense will have to be running on all cylinders. They can’t make any mistakes, they will have to shoot at a high percentage, and they will have to be consistent in every game and in every series. Getting through the Western Conference without a dominant inside game is going to be tough.

The Longshots: The Cleveland Cavaliers, The Utah Jazz, and the Phoenix Suns
If Lebron plays this year like he did last year against the Pistons and his new teammates can come together quickly, they have an outside shot. However, I still think this team is maybe one piece away from being a legitimate contender. It will be fun to watch Lebron this year and I guess we can never count him out.

Utah is a very solid team and could be dangerous, but the Spurs easily beat them last year in the Western Conference finals. Carlos Boozer is a great player, but he can’t represent that team in the middle alone and he can’t stop Duncan. However, if the Spurs are knocked out early and the Jazz don’t face them, they could take the West.

When Phoenix traded for Shaq, I thought it was exactly what they needed, but I don’t think that anymore. The Suns don’t have enough time to institute a new offense around Shaq and with one less three-point shooter gone in Marion, the offense can’t spread like it used to. And I’ll say this again, Amare Stoudemire can’t play defense. Stoudemire is an amazing offense of player, but horrendous defensive player. This will haunt them in the playoffs.

Now it’s time for me to pick my winner. As stated above, I’m picking the Pistons to represent the East. From the West, I’m taking the San Antonio Spurs. This will be the fifth straight year I’m picking the Pistons to face the Spurs. And for the fifth time in ten years, the San Antonio Spurs will once again be crowned the Champions of the NBA. Feel free to respond, I’d love your comments."

http://blastmagazine.com/2008/03/nba-playoff-preview/

Well-reasoned and informative. Oh wait, this is a cut and paste. I was surprised to think MajicMan wrote it.

Findog
03-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Here's my power rankings:

1) San Antonio
2) Detroit
3) LA Lakers (assuming Bynum comes back and gets up to speed without the rust)
4) Boston (move them up to 3 if Bynum can't come back or is too rusty when he does)
5) Dallas

I agree with the longshot selections of Cleveland and Utah. Phoenix will have its hands full even making the playoffs with their schedule that's left. And I am tempted to place the Pistons ahead of San Antonio in terms of title chances, because they will have at most two tough series, maybe only one if they can grab the top seed in the East. Meanwhile, coming out of the West is a title in and of itself. No matter where you are, you're going to be tested three straight times. The East Champ might have a bit fresher legs.

Russ
03-04-2008, 09:58 PM
"This team is built for the playoffs."
There are two kinds of NBA media analysts.

Those that say "The Spurs are aging/too old."

And those that say "This team is built for the playoffs."

When will they ever learn, as the song goes. :toast

MajicMan
03-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Well-reasoned and informative. Oh wait, this is a cut and paste. I was surprised to think MajicMan wrote it.
Mavs fans need therapy. You guys are just way too angry. This inferiority complex and bridesmaid syndrome is getting out of control. I guess they take after their franchise player though being he's a big pussy and so are they. Put a tampon in it "Findog". Ironic Finley is now a "Mavs killer" :lmao

Findog
03-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Mavs fans need therapy. You guys are just way too angry.

No, you're a Laker troll who posted a great article. I was reading it and kept thinking "Wow, MajicMan actually knows his stuff when he wants to be serious." Then I realized you did a cut and paste. It is what it is.

Put a tampon in it "Findog". Ironic Finley is now a "Mavs killer"

Is he? We sent him home in May when we faced him. My favorite Mav of all-time.

Findog
03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
There are two kinds of NBA media analysts.

Those that say "The Spurs are aging/too old."

And those that say "This team is built for the playoffs."

When will they ever learn, as the song goes. :toast

You have a 50/50 chance of being right no matter what, depending on whether it's an even or odd year.

Spurs have to be the faves right now. They're doing their usual thing.

MajicMan
03-04-2008, 10:16 PM
No, you're a Laker troll who posted a great article. I was reading it and kept thinking "Wow, MajicMan actually knows his stuff when he wants to be serious." Then I realized you did a cut and paste. It is what it is.

Is he? We sent him home in May when we faced him. My favorite Mav of all-time.
You're right, I did post a great article. I posted the link and never tried to pass it on as my own dumb fuck. Why feel the need to insult me for doing so? I'm trying to contribute shit and you're pretty fucken stupid if you think I'm a troll. A troll would have never posted that article. A troll would have posted an article proclaiming the Lakers the team to beat. Just shows how stupid, bitter, and angry you are. Go take your aggressions out on a stationary bike like your hero Skirt Nowitzki.

Findog
03-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Why feel the need to insult me for doing so?

Because you're a humorless troll that can dish it but can't take it. Sack up.

Just shows how stupid, bitter, and angry you are. Go take your aggressions out on a stationary bike like your hero Skirt Nowitzki

I personally prefer Irk No-Ringski of the Allas Mavericks. See what I did there? Comedy gold.

oboymeetsogirl
03-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I agree, except for one thing: opposing teams don't really game-plan for Ginobli except put their best D guy on him because there's not a damned thing they can do about what he does. And besides, he's unpredictable -- doesn't even follow the Spurs' own script (if Timmy and Pop don't know what he's going to do, you think opponents do?). Opposing coaches, however, do need to plan for Tony's penetration. This is what breaks down every team's defense, and they fear that as much as Duncan's domination from the post.

Think of what happens when we play the Suns, when Steve Nash is on a roll. Your heart stops beating every time he approaches the key -- you don't know whether he's going to dish out to a teammate waiting at the three point point line, Amare (or, now, Shaq) coming in for a massive dunk, or just pop in one of his dead-eye jump shots. That's what opposing teams fear about Parker. And besides, it would drive anyone nuts, having a little guy waltz in for a layup.

Avitus1
03-05-2008, 12:25 AM
I pretty much agree with all of that.

honestfool84
03-05-2008, 01:02 AM
'tis the spurs.
-David

Tradition
03-05-2008, 01:08 AM
They forgot to mention Flip Saunders coaches the Pistons. I dont care how well they do during the regular season or how amazing their starting 5 and bench is. Until Flip can actually handle playoff pressure as the rounds go on, the Pistons are going on an early summer vacation yet again.

TampaDude
03-05-2008, 01:28 AM
i agree

+1 Yup...I agree as well...Spurs and Pistons for all the marbles...the Finals will go at least 6 games...should be a good one, just like in 2005! :toast

ambchang
03-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Why no mention of Parker? And I was surprised he didn't mention Phil Jackson either. If the Lakers weren't for Jackson, the Lakers will be Suns circa 2005 - lots of young, offensive talent lead by a crafty veteran, but not enough coaching and defense..

oboymeetsogirl
03-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I don't think of Jackson teams as being strong on defense. Crafty manipulation of talent -- yes, Jackson is as good as or better than anyone in that department. The Lakers have Bryant, one of the most feared offensive *and* defensive players in the league (sort of like Jordan was). But after that, the talent falls fairly sharply.

If the Lakers do well in the playoffs offensively and defensively, it will be mostly because of Kobe, not anything Jackson can coach.

Re Parker: in the past Jackson has always made it a priority to keep Parker out of the lane. I think he's always felt that he could live with Duncan's play in the post. But Parker drives him nuts. As far as both Ginobli and Bowen are concerned, Jackson's preparation seems to have more to do with pre-game mind games (i.e. calling Bruce Edward Scissorshands, and accusing Manu of flopping or taking extra steps -- not!) than anything else. Don't know what it is, but you have to give the old coach props for being able to influence refs. This is where Pop needs to step up and give tit for tat.

But in the end, Jackson knows he can do as little about Ginobli as we can do about Bryant should he get a hot hand. The difference is, we can double on Bryant and make the other Lakers beat us; whereas, doubling Ginobli would be suicidal when Timmy and Tony are on the floor, and when there's an Horry, Fin, Bruce, Barry or Udoka waiting on the wings.

This is why I think the fuss about the Lakers this year as being Spurs killers seems a little premature. What they have doesn't exactly add up in my mind. Then again, I'm just an armchair analyst like everyone else.

nfg3
03-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Nice article - I agree! Spurs are going about their business and gearing up for the playoffs. Thomas was a nice addition which should pay dividends then.

The West is going to be particularly brutal this year. This is going to be fun to watch.

DazedAndConfused
03-05-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't think of Jackson teams as being strong on defense. Crafty manipulation of talent -- yes, Jackson is as good as or better than anyone in that department. The Lakers have Bryant, one of the most feared offensive *and* defensive players in the league (sort of like Jordan was). But after that, the talent falls fairly sharply.

If the Lakers do well in the playoffs offensively and defensively, it will be mostly because of Kobe, not anything Jackson can coach.

Re Parker: in the past Jackson has always made it a priority to keep Parker out of the lane. I think he's always felt that he could live with Duncan's play in the post. But Parker drives him nuts. As far as both Ginobli and Bowen are concerned, Jackson's preparation seems to have more to do with pre-game mind games (i.e. calling Bruce Edward Scissorshands, and accusing Manu of flopping or taking extra steps -- not!) than anything else. Don't know what it is, but you have to give the old coach props for being able to influence refs. This is where Pop needs to step up and give tit for tat.

But in the end, Jackson knows he can do as little about Ginobli as we can do about Bryant should he get a hot hand. The difference is, we can double on Bryant and make the other Lakers beat us; whereas, doubling Ginobli would be suicidal when Timmy and Tony are on the floor, and when there's an Horry, Fin, Bruce, Barry or Udoka waiting on the wings.

This is why I think the fuss about the Lakers this year as being Spurs killers seems a little premature. What they have doesn't exactly add up in my mind. Then again, I'm just an armchair analyst like everyone else.

We have threats at EVERY position on offense. You don't. We will be much harder to contain and defend against than the Spurs.

Phil Jackson knows your team inside and out. He's coached against them and beaten them in the playoffs before. Pop is gonna have his hands full with our new roster because even we don't know what they are truly capable of at this point when full healthy.

oboymeetsogirl
03-05-2008, 03:33 PM
That's the point: no one -- not you, not Jackson, not Kobe or his team mates -- know what you really are capable of. With the Spurs, on the other hand, we have a known entity: players who have been together for three previous championships, who have both won and lost many a battle against the Lakers and many other teams.

The Lakers have raw talent, much of it untested and as you say, "unknown." The Spurs have raw experience, much of it tested and very much known. If anything, it helps to know what you're doing on the court. But in respect to raw talent: obviously the Spurs take the backseat to no one in that department.

As far as I'm concerned, let's see if the Lakers can first get past the hungry Mavs, Shaq/Nash driven Suns, or whoever else they meet in the first and second rounds before getting to the Spurs. Then we'll talk. Good luck, Lakers fans, because you'll need it!

DazedAndConfused
03-05-2008, 03:43 PM
You think we're scared of the Suns? Goddamn we've owned them this year every which way. The Mavs are a good team, tons of respect for them, but they are more of a threat to you than they are to us. They seem to have your number in the playoffs.

kskonn
03-05-2008, 04:00 PM
You think we're scared of the Suns? Goddamn we've owned them this year every which way. The Mavs are a good team, tons of respect for them, but they are more of a threat to you than they are to us. They seem to have your number in the playoffs.

haven't they beaten us 1 time? in a game 7 overtime? I don't know if I would call that having our number, I am going off memory so I might be wrong. I also think they were a bigger threat before the Kidd deal, they have no one who can slow down duncan or parker, or really even ginobli. I would say if any particular team ever had our number in the playoffs in the Duncan era it would be the lakers.

ambchang
03-05-2008, 04:05 PM
We have threats at EVERY position on offense. You don't. We will be much harder to contain and defend against than the Spurs.

Phil Jackson knows your team inside and out. He's coached against them and beaten them in the playoffs before. Pop is gonna have his hands full with our new roster because even we don't know what they are truly capable of at this point when full healthy.

The Suns have threats on offense in every position in 2005 and 2007 as well, what good does it do?

And the last time Jackson beat the Spurs, he had 4 future HoFers on his team. Prior to that, the Spurs were a one-man team while the Lakers had one of the best centers of all time. The fact that Pop has beaten the Lakers at the height of their dominance with Duncan and a bunch of role players (manu and parker was no where near what they are today, and it was Robinson's last year) pretty much shows that Jackson will have to deal with Pop just as much as the other way around.

DazedAndConfused
03-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Jackson owns Pop in the playoffs. He's only lost ONCE. And Malone and Payton were in the twilight of their careers, hardly in HOF shape.

Galileo
03-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Jackson owns Pop in the playoffs. He's only lost ONCE. And Malone and Payton were in the twilight of their careers, hardly in HOF shape.

and still more BS from a Laker shill.

The Lakers are the most over-hyped team in the league, and are untested in the playoffs. They might have a chance to make some noise with Gasol.

Most likely, the noise will come from the Laker trolls who dwell in the mass media.

DazedAndConfused
03-05-2008, 04:56 PM
15-2 without our defensive anchor and best perimeter defender. When this team gets a healthy Bynum back and has developed good chemistry playing one another we will be one of the best teams in the league. It may not happen this year, but next year watch out.

Galileo
03-05-2008, 04:59 PM
15-2 without our defensive anchor and best perimeter defender. When this team gets a healthy Bynum back and has developed good chemistry playing one another we will be one of the best teams in the league. It may not happen this year, but next year watch out.

Kobe's skills are in decline. So are Odom's. Gasol has peaked. Next year won't work either.

DazedAndConfused
03-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Kobe's skills are in decline. So are Odom's. Gasol has peaked. Next year won't work either.

Does the water in SAS make people stupid?

tim4mvp!
03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
1. spurs
2. spurs
3. spurs
i think that sums it up

Galileo
03-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Does the water in SAS make people stupid?

I live in Wisconsin. Word of Tim Duncan has spread northward. Right now, the water is all frozen.