PDA

View Full Version : what if i was living

03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
in san antonio.I will :clap for the spurs.Spurs have the most classy fan in the nba.Go spurs go :clap :clap :clap ...I'am going to be on the spurs side.Every time they win :clap :clap :hungry: :hungry:

GO SPURS GO DRIVE FOR 5 :hungry:
:clap :clap :clap

CubanSucks
03-04-2008, 10:38 PM
San Antonio and Houston unite; Dallas...fuck you

Road Warrior
03-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Here we go. :rolleyes

anakha
03-04-2008, 10:41 PM
I here to say that Candy must be on the good shit tonight.

Brutalis
03-04-2008, 10:51 PM
I here to say what is up with all the facking :donkey :smokin

:king :fro :fro :devil :married:
:drunk :oink :ihit :hungry:

:married: :nerd :nerd
:drunk

lonestr
03-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Houston always gives me props and respect when in Houston on business. I love the fans there. Unlike the miserable wretches in Dallas. F&ck you Dallas!! Houston takes pride that a fellow Texas team has accomplished what we've done in the past ten years. Afterall, the Rockets were the first Texas team to win the finals twice. They remember the support Spurs fans gave them during their run. Dallas is the only team to embarrass this state with historical humiliations two years in a row. Maybe Oklahoma can move the state line further down and include Dallas as one of their cities.

CubanSucks
03-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Houston always gives me props and respect when in Houston on business. I love the fans there. Unlike the miserable wretches in Dallas. F&ck you Dallas!! Houston takes pride that a fellow Texas team has accomplished what we've done in the past ten years. Afterall, the Rockets were the first Texas team to win the finals twice. They remember the support Spurs fans gave them during their run. Dallas is the only team to embarrass this state with historical humiliations two years in a row. Maybe Oklahoma can move the state line further down and include Dallas as one of their cities.
Hell no. then I would live in Oklahoma.

lonestr
03-04-2008, 11:13 PM

My apologies Cubes, I too would object to such a move.

Strike
03-04-2008, 11:26 PM
San Antonio and Houston unite; Dallas...fuck you
:lmao

BonnerDynasty
03-04-2008, 11:32 PM
http://www.asseenontvguys.com/ProductImages/the_clapper.jpg

phyzik
03-05-2008, 12:41 AM
http://www.asseenontvguys.com/ProductImages/the_clapper.jpg

I used to think that thing was the shit when it first came out. I actually asked for one for christmas when I was a kid...... what the fuck was wrong with me? :oops

Clap on :clap :clap
Clap off :clap :clap
Clap on, clap off... the clapper! :clap

remingtonbo2001
03-05-2008, 12:45 AM

What if we move the city of Dallas to Oklahoma, with the exception of CubanSucks' house.

Just think of all that backyard you'll have to roam around.

BlackSwordsMan
03-05-2008, 12:47 AM
What if we move the city of Dallas to Oklahoma, with the exception of CubanSucks' house.

Just think of all that backyard you'll have to roam around.
Mark Cuban would move to SA.