PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you pro hillary Latinos.

Ignignokt
03-05-2008, 02:38 AM
eat my balls.

thanx for fucking up the country.

J.T.
03-05-2008, 04:53 AM
+1

J.T.
03-05-2008, 04:57 AM
If Hillary is elected, and I pray to God she isn't, I'll gladly turn in my God given American freedoms and move to fucking Canada. Or Mexico, I don't know if I could take the cold.

J.T.
03-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Where's a fucking poll tax when you need one? :pctoss

George Gervin's Afro
03-05-2008, 07:55 AM
eat my balls.

:sleep

I guess you should include women for fucking up the country also. they voted 58% to 40% for Hillary .. women and latinos are the scourge of the earth..let me point out to you genious without clinton's supporters voting for obama he has zero chance. people like you are making it much easier for me to consider voting for McCain instead of Obama should it end up that way..

smeagol
03-05-2008, 08:36 AM
eat my balls.

A Latino hating on Latinos . . .

What would clandestino say?

inconvertible
03-05-2008, 09:23 AM
it was dumb ass republicans that you should be mad at. they won it for her in texas and ohio.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/861/5009350.JPG

Kahn Souphanousinphone
03-05-2008, 10:31 AM
I KNOW I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT STUPID REDNECK!!!

'You can credit Latinos for saving Hillary'

Web Posted: 03/05/2008 02:25 AM CST

Guillermo X. Garcia
and Greg Jefferson
Express-News

Hispanics from El Paso to Brownsville turned out in record numbers for Sen. Hillary Clinton's do-or-die Texas presidential primary Tuesday, offsetting big-city supporters of Illinois Sen. Barack Obama.
Late Tuesday, Clinton was declared the winner with 51 percent of the vote to Obama's 47 percent. Still, the delegate count was up in the air.

"You can credit Latinos for saving Hillary," said Antonio Gonzalez, president of the William C. Velasquez Institute, a nonpartisan organization that researches Hispanic political participation. "Consistent with her pattern, she held her base — at least we know she held the Latino base."

That and a better-than-expected showing among white males, Gonzalez said, "has her right there."

The New York senator was waging what former President Clinton called a must-win battle in Texas. And she needed a huge Hispanic turnout in her effort to regain momentum after a string of nearly a dozen defeats before Tuesday, when she also carried Ohio and Rhode Island.

Clinton captured nearly two-thirds of the votes of Latinos in Texas, according to an exit poll conducted for the Associated Press and television networks.

Clinton and Obama made forays into Hispanic-rich territory in the closing days — Obama even deciding to monitor election-night activities in San Antonio, the gateway to South Texas.

And each claimed that a large early vote from one end of the 1,250-mile-long border to the other would benefit them.

But U.S. Rep. Charlie Gonzalez, the highest-profile San Antonio lawmaker to back Obama, acknowledged that Clinton's ties to Bexar County and South Texas went a long way with voters in the region. Clinton registered voters in South Texas for Sen. George McGovern's presidential campaign in 1972, and she and Bill Clinton made numerous repeat visits.

"In talking to the Obama people, I told them they had to fight for Bexar County," Gonzalez said, looking at early vote results here that favored Clinton over Obama 54.2 percent to 44.7 percent. "But I also told them it was going to be very difficult from here all the way down to the border."

However, he said Obama's Texas strategy didn't rely on prevailing in South Texas.

El Paso broke all of its early voting records, said county elections administrator Javier Chacon, and he predicted that the total primary voting record in the county would be easily shattered.

In the Rio Grande Valley, as in much of the rest of South Texas, long lines of voters turned out.

"If she (polls) tonight around the state as she is polling in the Valley, Hillary will win Texas and Mexican Americans will be the reason why she won," said La Joya Mayor Billy Leo, a Clinton supporter.

In the waning days of campaigning, some polls showed Obama edging out Clinton but most pollsters called it a statistical dead heat.

Both maintained a huge lead among their base of support. According to the polls, Obama was registering 70 percent support among African American populations in urban Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth. Clinton was leading among Hispanics along the border and South Texas by 44 percentage points.

With nearly 80 percent of the Valley vote in, Clinton had an overwhelming lead in the region's two largest counties. She had 72 percent of the vote in Hidalgo County and 65 percent in Cameron County.

Obama closed a double-digit Clinton lead over the last several weeks with visits to Texas — although his forays south were fewer than Clinton's — and substantial media buys, especially in Spanish-language radio.

Forecasts pegged Hispanic voters at about 25 percent of the electorate in this year's Democratic primary. But Andy Hernandez, a one-time Democratic National Committee staffer who advised Clinton's campaign on its Latino outreach in Texas, didn't buy it.

"That's way too low for this election," he said hours before the polls closed Tuesday. He predicted a total of more than 30 percent. "Latinos have never been activated like they have in this election."

Hispanic voters represented nearly a third of the Democratic primary's turnout, according to the exit poll..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online at: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/politics/stories/MYSA030508.04X.ELNHispanic.39e9dac.html

~Sweetmelody~
03-05-2008, 01:52 PM
eat my balls.

Okay….

And please define what you think she will fuck up, because the way I see it, we are already there.
Oh, and I voted for her because I want a woman in the white house.

SA210
03-05-2008, 02:00 PM
eat my balls.

You are quite welcome. :)

Go Hillary!

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2008, 02:08 PM

Cindy McCain appreciates you wanting her in the white house

~Sweetmelody~
03-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Cindy McCain appreciates you wanting her in the white house

Smart Ass! :lol

smeagol
03-05-2008, 02:22 PM

Go Hillary!

I thought you dubbed Hillary as a phony who stole all of Edward's ideas . . .

G-Nob
03-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Crypts vs. Bloods

G-Nob
03-05-2008, 02:57 PM

Go Hillary!

It's 3am....Hillary's still a Bitch!

Extra Stout
03-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I thought you dubbed Hillary as a phony who stole all of Edward's ideas . . .
But she's not black!

Spurminator
03-05-2008, 03:28 PM

Well I guess it's good that you'd admit to such a thing, but I have to wonder why gender is your primary concern when electing one of the most powerful people in the world.

SA210
03-05-2008, 03:31 PM
I thought you dubbed Hillary as a phony who stole all of Edward's ideas . . .You should read posts in their entirety. I said I'd pick Hillary over copycat Obama. She did copy, Obama happened to do it almost word for word.

nevertheless, Go Hillary!

SA210
03-05-2008, 03:38 PM
But she's not black!
You should really just shut up with your trash already. You are a complete biggotted moron. I understand you're a real loser, but keep your stupid moronic lies to yourself. Don't call me what You really are. The dumb thing about it is, You have no basis whatsoever to say that about me, you just spew it and hope it sticks. :sleep

You really are stupid.

Spurminator
03-05-2008, 03:41 PM
You should read posts in their entirety. I said I'd pick Hillary over copycat Obama. She did copy, Obama happened to do it almost word for word.

nevertheless, Go Hillary!

So you prefer the condidate with a more pro-war track record because her opponent used the same vague political rhetoric as your guy? Aren't you vehemently anti-war?

Help me understand the thinking here.

~Sweetmelody~
03-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Well I guess it's good that you'd admit to such a thing, but I have to wonder why gender is your primary concern when electing one of the most powerful people in the world.

Gender is not my primary concern for a Candidate. But because the Candidates are so similar, at least to me then I give the edge to Hillary... because then experience and being a Strong independent woman would be a factor for me. I think that men have had their chance so now it's time for a woman to come clean up the mess.

SA210
03-05-2008, 03:53 PM
So you prefer the condidate with a more pro-war track record because her opponent used the same vague political rhetoric as your guy? Aren't you vehemently anti-war?

Help me understand the thinking here.
Nader is more in line with my beliefs. I am anti-Obama because he's a phony, and a plagiarist, yes, moreso than Hillary. And Edwards wasn't vague, he was very specific, more specific than any of the candidates along with Kucinich.

Spurminator
03-05-2008, 04:00 PM
So Obama's alledged plagiarism/phoneyness is a more important issue to you than the war.

xrayzebra
03-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Nader is more in line with my beliefs. I am anti-Obama because he's a phony, and a plagiarist, yes, moreso than Hillary. And Edwards wasn't vague, he was very specific, more specific than any of the candidates along with Kucinich.

You know sa210, you got your heart in the right place and
your brains somewhere else.

You could really be a good conservative. You have
compassion. In business for yourself and for the life of
me I cannot understand why you just cant think other
people should be like you: stand on their own two feet,
but feel for those that "really" do need help.
Just a thought.

Ignignokt
03-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Okay….

And please define what you think she will fuck up, because the way I see it, we are already there.

Exhibit A on why we need a poll tax.

Ignignokt
03-06-2008, 03:02 AM
You should really just shut up with your trash already. You are a complete biggotted moron. I understand you're a real loser, but keep your stupid moronic lies to yourself. Don't call me what You really are. The dumb thing about it is, You have no basis whatsoever to say that about me, you just spew it and hope it sticks. :sleep

You really are stupid.

Campbells soup kitchens and politics don't mix.

Mr. Peabody
03-06-2008, 08:50 AM

Remember when you said Obama plagiarized from Edwards because Obama referred to his wife, Michelle, as "the love of my life" and you were upset because Edwards had been referring to Elizabeth in the same manner on the campaign trail. :lol

Nice to see you are focused on the issues that will make a difference in this country. :bang :pctoss

MannyIsGod
03-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? Because Obama is more phony?

WHAT THE FUCK?

Please try and stop my head from exploding, but wtf is more phony than continuing a marriage simply out of political convience or carpet bagging your ass to NY to run for a n easy senate seat merely as a stepping stone to the White House.

Give me a fucking break.

SA210
03-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Remember when you said Obama plagiarized from Edwards because Obama referred to his wife, Michelle, as "the love of my life" and you were upset because Edwards had been referring to Elizabeth in the same manner on the campaign trail. :lol

Nice to see you are focused on the issues that will make a difference in this country. :bang :pctoss
Remember everything else he copied from Edwards?

Pqutz5ASDSA

George Gervin's Afro
03-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Rememeber everything else he copied from Edwards?

v=Pqutz5ASDSA

Why don't you buy the Obama is the Messiah message? Are you a racist?

Mr. Peabody
03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Rememeber everything else he copied from Edwards?

I can't see your youtube. Delete the "v=" part of the code.

SA210
03-06-2008, 01:27 PM

Pqutz5ASDSA

Mr. Peabody
03-06-2008, 01:41 PM

Again, like I've told you before, both Edwards and Obama had David Axelrod as their primary campaign strategist. It's no surprise that there are similar themes and phrases throughout their campaigns.

However, looking at the clip you posted, the phrase you complain about is a cliche'd catch-phrase. Even assuming that Edwards created that phrase on his own (more than likely he, like Obama, got it from Axelrod, who probably got it from some other politician), why would the use of such a cliche'd phrase like the one above (or the "love of my life" phrase that upset you) be such an important factor to you when it comes to choosing a president?

SA210
03-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Again, like I've told you before, both Edwards and Obama had David Axelrod as their primary campaign strategist. It's not surprise that there are similar themes and phrases throughout their campaigns. However, looking at the clip you posted, the phrase is a cliche'd catch-phrase. Even assuming that Edwards created that phrase on his own (more than likely he, like Obama, got it from Axelrod), why would the use of such a cliche'd phrase like the one above (or the "love of my life" phrase that upset you) be such an important factor to you when it comes to choosing a president?
Everything he says is copied from someone else. The guy is a phony. Are Dems usually in agreement on alot of issues? Yes, of course they are. But this guy steals people's actual words for his own personal gain.

It's obvious. If Edwards said things one day, (like "we need a President in the White House who's not afraid to use the word unions") then Obama copies him the next day at his speech, why the hell would I want the Plagiarist as my President?

The guy isn't original, he's a copycat and the media gave him a free ride. And Obama sure isn't complaining now that he's getting Union support backing, but when Edwards had it, he had a problem with it, even called it underhanded. :rolleyes

Mr. Peabody
03-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Everything he says is copied from someone else. The guy is a phony. Are Dems usually in agreement on alot of issues? Yes, of course they are. But this guy steals people's actual words for his own personal gain.

This is was I don't get - Obama spends his time after graduating from Columbia University in a low-paying job as a community orgainzer, helping those people who had lost their jobs, housing, and healthcare and yet, you call him a phony.

After leaving that job to go to Harvard Law School, where he was highly accomplished (editor of Harvard Law Review), he turns down guaranteed wealth to become a civil rights lawyer (not much money there) and yet, you call him a phony.

He gets elected to the Illinois state legislature where he passes progressive legislation (health care, civil rights, etc.) and yet, you call him a phony.

He gets elected to the US Senate and based on his legislation and votes, the National Journal ranks him as the most liberal voting senator in the US Senate and yet, you call him a phony.

I don't get it. It's as if you don't care about policies or actions, you just care about Edwards rhetoric and who should get credit for meaningless catch phrases.

SA210
03-06-2008, 02:13 PM
This is was I don't get - Obama spends his time after graduating from Columbia University in a low-paying job as a community orgainzer, helping those people who had lost their jobs, housing, and healthcare and yet, you call him a phony.

After leaving that job to go to Harvard Law School, where he was highly accomplished (editor of Harvard Law Review), he turns down guaranteed wealth to become a civil rights lawyer (not much money there) and yet, you call him a phony.

He gets elected to the Illinois state legislature where he passes progressive legislation (health care, civil rights, etc.) and yet, you call him a phony.

He gets elected to the US Senate and based on his legislation and votes, the National Journal ranks him as the most liberal voting senator in the US Senate and yet, you call him a phony.

I don't get it. It's as if you don't care about policies or actions, you just care about Edwards rhetoric and who should get credit for meaningless catch phrases.
Yes, he IS a phony. After all those "credentials", you would think that he wouldn't have to copy and steal from others and that maybe he'd have some original ideas for running for "President of the United States of America".

Mr. Peabody
03-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Yes, he IS a phony. After all those "credentials", you would think that he wouldn't have to copy and steal from others and that maybe he'd have some original ideas for running for "President of the United States of America".

Let me ask you this, how would you compare Edwards' "credentials" to Obama's "credentials"?

PixelPusher
03-06-2008, 02:18 PM
He's running for President, not writing a college essay. Get over it.

MannyIsGod
03-06-2008, 02:19 PM

I don't get it. It's as if you don't care about policies or actions, you just care about Edwards rhetoric and who should get credit for meaningless catch phrases.I'm really really dissapointed in SA210's stance. It's so borederline idiotic and I expect much better.

These guys hire campaign managers for a reason. You think Edwards was the first to champion change in Washingon DC? Thats such a ludicrus idea.

The only thing that I can think of is that SA210 is upset over Edwards not being able to manufacture a viable campaign and has somehow decided to channel that anger and frustration in Obama's direction.

Obama has several flaws, but to act as if Obama's message being simillar to Edwards message is somehow an act of agregious plagerism is the phoniest and very disingenious when you consider the context of all political campaigns.

Its this kind of bullshit thinking that got George Bush elected to 2 terms. I was hoping we were going to get past it this time around, but it definetly looks as though I was wrong.

I have no doubts Obama will be the nominee. All I am afraid of now is how stupidly Hilary will attack him between now and then.

MannyIsGod
03-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Yes, he IS a phony. After all those "credentials", you would think that he wouldn't have to copy and steal from others and that maybe he'd have some original ideas for running for "President of the United States of America".Change in DC is an original idea attirbutable to Edwards?

Wow, give me a fucking break.

Mr. Peabody
03-06-2008, 02:21 PM

C'mon man, seriously, who's the phony?

Hedge-Fund Ties Help Edwards Campaign
Firms Increase Political Gifts

By John Solomon and Alec MacGillis
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, April 23, 2007; A01

Two years ago, former senator John Edwards of North Carolina, gearing up for his second run at the Democratic presidential nomination, gave a speech decrying the "two different economies in this country: one for wealthy insiders and then one for everybody else."

Four months later, he began working for the kind of firm that to many Wall Street critics embodies the economy of wealthy insiders -- a hedge fund.

Edwards became a consultant for Fortress Investment Group, a New York-based firm known mainly for its hedge funds, just as the funds were gaining prominence in the financial world -- and in the public consciousness, where awe over their outsize returns has mixed with misgivings about a rarefied industry that is, on the whole, run by and for extremely wealthy people and operates largely in secrecy.

A midsize but growing player in the hedge fund industry with more than $30 billion in assets, Fortress was the first hedge fund manager to go public, thereby subjecting itself to far more scrutiny. But it was an unusual choice of employment for Edwards, who for years has decried offshore tax shelters as part of his broader campaign to reduce inequality. While Fortress was incorporated in Delaware, its hedge funds were incorporated in the Cayman Islands, enabling its partners and foreign investors to defer or avoid paying U.S. taxes.

MannyIsGod
03-06-2008, 02:22 PM
There are no truly orginal ideas anywhere near today's Democratic party outside of maybe Dennis Kucinich. You know what you get labeled as when you provide original ideas? Ask people like Ron Paul.

Let me know when today's average politician doesn't need a staff to draw up positions and write speeches and then maybe we can talk about who has original ideas.

Extra Stout
03-06-2008, 02:44 PM
I'd explain to SA210 why his tantrum is so laughable and pathetic, but in fact I really hope there are a few million or so other liberals just like him.

Holt's Cat
03-06-2008, 07:01 PM
John Edwards is authentic?