PDA

View Full Version : I need Genuises

Barbarian
03-05-2008, 05:14 AM
I was at my Girl's place and my truck got egged.

Was it a random drugged up 15 yr old?

Was it a dumb fuck ex boyfriend?

Was it a stalker?

I'm fucking pissed. Took me an hour to get that shit off. :pctoss

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2008, 05:17 AM
looks like someone didnt get any manjuice tonite

ATRAIN
03-05-2008, 08:20 AM
I was at my Girl's place and my truck got egged.

Was it a random drugged up 15 yr old?

Was it a dumb fuck ex boyfriend?

Was it a stalker?

I'm fucking pissed. Took me an hour to get that shit off. :pctoss

Its been my experience that its prob a random 15 year old. When my friends and I were stupid jr high kids we would egg randomly and in parking lots. I know it sucks now because being on the receiving end sucks!! If it happens every day, or on a consistent basis then its more than likely an enemy. Be happy at least you didnt get your tires slashed. Back in 03 a month after getting my Tahoe I got 3 tires slashed. Then a month later 2 tires slashed.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Random kid, but not 15; maybe 13/14---no drugs involved. Your girl would know if it was an ex. Too stupid for a stalker.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Its been my experience that its prob a random 15 year old. When my friends and I were stupid jr high kids we would egg randomly and in parking lots. I know it sucks now because being on the receiving end sucks!! If it happens every day, or on a consistent basis then its more than likely an enemy. Be happy at least you didnt get your tires slashed. Back in 03 a month after getting my Tahoe I got 3 tires slashed. Then a month later 2 tires slashed.

Atrain, this was DEFINITELY an ex! :lol

Barbarian
03-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Random kid, but not 15; maybe 13/14---no drugs involved. Your girl would know if it was an ex. Too stupid for a stalker.

These were my initial thoughts. It's just that it wasn't like it was just one or two eggs. It got hit by a good six or seven eggs and was the only one on the whole block that got anything. Seemed like I was the target.

ATRAIN
03-05-2008, 12:24 PM
These were my initial thoughts. It's just that it wasn't like it was just one or two eggs. It got hit by a good six or seven eggs and was the only one on the whole block that got anything. Seemed like I was the target.

wow from that statement I would say it might be an enemy.

Supreme_Being
03-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Geniuses? I'm signing in.