PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen On S.T.S.A.

Taco
03-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Coming Up Next

http://www.ticket760.com/main.html

PeterBurns
03-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah Taco....Pimpin the Station.

GoGatos
03-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Funny...a little birdie tells me he listened to another sports station in town today who went on air and said that you don't hear Bruce on any other "2nd rate sports stations in this town"...which I'm assuming was a shot at the Ticket...which is funny since Bruce was IN STUDIO today on STSA!!

http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/mlib/694/03/694_1204754038.jpg

http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/mlib/694/03/694_1204754062.JPG

We report. You decide.

T Park
03-05-2008, 07:12 PM
I'll still take ESPN over the Maverick's radio network.

GoGatos
03-05-2008, 07:26 PM

You are an idiot. Apprently Bruce approves of the "Mavs Radio Network" and has been on this show twice in less than two weeks.

Manu. Ime. Bruce. All three apparently feel the "Mavs Radio Network" is worthy of their presence.

Whatever dude. You thinking STSA is Mavs radio simply because a guy from Dallas does the show is an example of the inferiority complex some people in this city have. And if you try to say STSA talks more Mavs than Spurs, you are flat out wrong and are simply making that crap up. But go ahead, cause I know that's what you're "argument" is. It's wrong, but I'll let you run with it.

Kori Ellis
03-05-2008, 07:27 PM
:tu @ STSA

I missed the show, but I love when the stations have player interviews.

GoGatos
03-05-2008, 07:28 PM

Would that be the same ESPN that's covered the election almost as much as their sister station KTSA?? That ESPN? Dude, if that is what you're looking for in a sports show, by all means don't listen to Ticket 760. We don't have news reporters talking about the election on our station. I will readily admit that.

GoGatos
03-05-2008, 07:29 PM
:tu @ STSA

I missed the show, but I love when the stations have player interviews.

Thanks. It is podcasted on our website if anyone wants to listen. He didn't have a lot of time but he blew off another phone interview with someone so he could give us a couple minutes before he left the building. Good stuff nonetheless.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/SANANTONIO-TX/KTKR-AM/BRUCE%20BOWEN%20%28IN%20STUDIO%29%203-5-08.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=SANANTONIO-TX&NG_FORMAT=sportstalk&SITE_ID=694&STATION_ID=KTKR-AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=SportsTalk_San_Antonio&PCAST_CAT=Sports&PCAST_TITLE=KTKR-AM_Podcast)

timvp
03-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks. It is podcasted on our website if anyone wants to listen. He didn't have a lot of time but he blew off another phone interview with someone so he could give us a couple minutes before he left the building. Good stuff nonetheless.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/SANANTONIO-TX/KTKR-AM/BRUCE%20BOWEN%20%28IN%20STUDIO%29%203-5-08.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=SANANTONIO-TX&NG_FORMAT=sportstalk&SITE_ID=694&STATION_ID=KTKR-AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=SportsTalk_San_Antonio&PCAST_CAT=Sports&PCAST_TITLE=KTKR-AM_Podcast)ROFL.

How can you be bragging about that interview? Whoever the host was asked one factually incorrect question about the Spurs. The rest of the questions were either about a spa or the Cowboys. Seriously, multiple Cowboys questions when the Spurs have a ten game winning streak and football season is eight months away? I want my one and a half minutes back.

Any idea if the Pop Show is ever going to return or was there too much damage for the damage to be undone?

Thanks.

BonnerDynasty
03-05-2008, 07:53 PM

I dunno. I still have to put up with 30 minutes of bullshit before either one goes into Sports :pctoss

Please STSA...get Bonner on there. I believe. This guy needs some of God's help to crack the rotation :(

T Park
03-05-2008, 08:04 PM
You are an idiot. Apprently Bruce approves of the "Mavs Radio Network" and has been on this show twice in less than two weeks.

Manu. Ime. Bruce. All three apparently feel the "Mavs Radio Network" is worthy of their presence.

Whatever dude. You thinking STSA is Mavs radio simply because a guy from Dallas does the show is an example of the inferiority complex some people in this city have. And if you try to say STSA talks more Mavs than Spurs, you are flat out wrong and are simply making that crap up. But go ahead, cause I know that's what you're "argument" is. It's wrong, but I'll let you run with it.

Calling customers idiots

Genius :tu

T Park
03-05-2008, 08:06 PM
The rest of the questions were either about a spa or the Cowboys. Seriously, multiple Cowboys questions when the Spurs have a ten game winning streak and football season is eight months away? I want my one and a half minutes back.

Taylor talking about the Cowboys?

SHOCKING!!!!

Sec24Row7
03-05-2008, 08:14 PM
lol I actually was getting back into the cowboys... kinda... but me tuning in to listen to some dumbfuck dallas homer talk for 2 hours about a sport and team that doesnt even belong to this town.... isn't going to happen...

I fucking HATE STSA now... I want vex and wallie back... at least they talked spurs before the playoffs...

If i wanted to listen to people talk about basketball for 5 minutes and what the 7th round of the NFL draft was going to look like for 2:55 i could listen to a national syndicate...

Give me something new Mavboy.

T Park
03-05-2008, 08:15 PM
lol I actually was getting back into the cowboys... kinda... but me tuning in to listen to some dumbfuck dallas homer talk for 2 hours about a sport and team that doesnt even belong to this town.... isn't going to happen...

I fucking HATE STSA now... I want vex and wallie back... at least they talked spurs before the playoffs...

If i wanted to listen to people talk about basketball for 5 minutes and what the 7th round of the NFL draft was going to look like for 2:55 i could listen to a national syndicate...

Give me something new Mavboy.

Just because hes from Dallas doesn't mean he talks mostly about Dallas stuff!!!

oops....

ClingingMars
03-05-2008, 08:16 PM
yikes. and to think we really only have 1 full time sports radio station around here...so much hate.

-Mars

SAtown
03-05-2008, 08:21 PM

Damn right. At least Wally didn't act like it was a drag to talk about the Spurs, and he's from NY for fucks sake.

Kori Ellis
03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I don't care that he talked about the Cowboys with Bruce. Bruce LOVES the Cowboys, but the interview was super, super short.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Taylor looks like one short fomo.

Death In June
03-05-2008, 09:28 PM
STSA is pretty unbearable sometimes. I get that they're aiming for the lowest common denominator, and that the point is to be low brow. But some of it is just so pathetically bad and obviously pandering to that crowd. I feel shame listening to the morons that call in to that show. The host is such a dumbass. He's not funny, clever, or smart. He doesnt bring up any point of view that's even remotely interesting. But, when you consider the alternative, the local ESPN show sucks asshole. It's a trade off between a retard personality and lack of any personality.

David Oliver
03-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Didn't Ticket 760 buy a sponsorship from Bruce Bowen's wife's new Spa? Therefore, didn't Ticket 760 essentially PAY to bring Bruce Bowen onto their pathetic afternoon "show?"

03-05-2008, 10:52 PM
STSA needs more Cynthia...

http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/mlib/694/01/694_1201803172.jpg

Tike Mailer
03-05-2008, 11:41 PM
That was a totally legitimate interview. How come a few losers freak out everytime STSA gets an A-list guest? Maybe it's because that other station with the re-tard, the wannabe and the lesbian chick can't hang with us!

Taco
03-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Funny...a little birdie tells me he listened to another sports station in town

I LISTEN TO BOTH STATIONS

I LIKE LOCAL STUFF, ESPECIALLY SPURS STUFF

PeterBurns
03-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Didn't Ticket 760 buy a sponsorship from Bruce Bowen's wife's new Spa? Therefore, didn't Ticket 760 essentially PAY to bring Bruce Bowen onto their pathetic afternoon "show?"

LOL.
Don't you remember, this is Clear Channel. hell, we'd skip the electricity bill each month if we could run the station on candle power.

Here's the scoop.
Bruce was here because of client of mine hired Bruce as a spokesperson.
After the commercial, I asked Bruce for a few minutes with our guys.

He said sure, but had to run real quick as he had a 3oclock appointment.

And, that's the difference between the two shows. One had paid advertisers the other doesn't..... :toast

GoGatos
03-06-2008, 12:22 PM
I don't care that he talked about the Cowboys with Bruce. Bruce LOVES the Cowboys, but the interview was super, super short.

His people were trying to move him out of the building, but BRUCE told them to wait so we could talk to him for a couple of minutes. His people told us 2 minutes...We didn't want to keep him too long. He could have just left without doing anything, but HE made the decision to talk to us.

Taco
03-06-2008, 01:25 PM
His people were trying to move him out of the building, but BRUCE told them to wait so we could talk to him for a couple of minutes. His people told us 2 minutes...We didn't want to keep him too long. He could have just left without doing anything, but HE made the decision to talk to us.

You should pimp this site :hat
I know you get some of you material from this site

BTW
a "Manu Manugler"?!?! :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2008, 01:41 PM
manubler

GoGatos
03-06-2008, 02:23 PM
BTW
a "Manu Manugler"?!?! :lol

lol...manoogler...manubler...either way I laughed my ass off.

T Park
03-06-2008, 06:59 PM

So that means its ok to not talk about the Spurs?

Greatness. :tu

GoGatos
03-06-2008, 07:33 PM
So that means its ok to not talk about the Spurs?

Greatness. :tu

It means we talked to Bruce Bowen. I get tired of interviews that are all uptight and Spurs-only. Bruce has a great personality and likes to talk about the Cowboys. If that's what Bruce wants to talk about, that's what we're gonna talk about. He had been beaten down with Spurs stuff all day long.

Sorry if YOU didn't enjoy it. I thought you didn't listen anyway.

T Park
03-06-2008, 07:45 PM
It means we talked to Bruce Bowen. I get tired of interviews that are all uptight and Spurs-only. Bruce has a great personality and likes to talk about the Cowboys. If that's what Bruce wants to talk about, that's what we're gonna talk about. He had been beaten down with Spurs stuff all day long.

Sorry if YOU didn't enjoy it. I thought you didn't listen anyway.

I stopped listening after the WOAI staff called me an "Idiot"