PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holder appreciation day.............

Louie Vega
03-05-2008, 09:25 PM
did anyone go to this a couple of Sundays ago? The boxed lunches and no where to sit and eat was one thing. But the way they treated season ticket holders when it came to autographs were terrible. 2 lines for 5 Spurs players. One line consisted of Udoka and Stoudemire. That line was short compared to the line for Horry, Bowen, and Bonner. Well anyways an hour into the signing it is announced that Bowen, Horry, Bonner would be leaving early!@? People were pissed and nearly shit themselves! After standing in line for nearly and hour and a half season ticket holders were turned away and told to get in the line for Udoka and Stoudemire. What happens when people go to get in that line? They are turned away! I thought the situation was terribly mishandled! Bowen was in a bad mood and did not want to be there. The guy wasn't even saying hi to anyone or even looking up for that matter. I waited for someone else to post about this but never happened. Was anybody there for this and are you one of the many people that got turned away?

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-05-2008, 09:59 PM
A far cry from the bobblehead days.

Road Warrior
03-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I went to that and I was able to get autographs from both lines just fine. What time did you get there?

robino2001
03-05-2008, 10:47 PM
I went to that and I was able to get autographs from both lines just fine. What time did you get there?

Same here.... we were probably in the first 200 in (I'd guess ~1200 people there using raffle tickets as a metric)... as soon as we got upstairs we went straight to the lines for the autographs - we were in the first 20 or so in line, got Bruce, Robert and Matt very quickly than got in the other line with no issue. We were done with the autographs probably 25-30 minutes in. We had absolutely no problems doing what we wanted although I think they stopped serving the food once we went to look for it. We enjoyed it greatly, would have been nice to have more players, but it was still cool. We ended up with a basketball we took signed by all 5 on one half and Gervin's autograph on the other side.

Road Warrior
03-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah i got my basketball signed by all five guys. I got there right at 2:00 at went straight for the autographs as soon as i got there. It only took about 35 minutes to go through both lines. The only thing that sucked was that they ran out of food and i didn't get anything to eat.