PDA

View Full Version : LeBron...

resistanze
03-05-2008, 10:06 PM
50 Pts, 10 Assists, 8 Rebs, 4 Stls

Couldn't get 2 more rebounds?? :sleep

Ronaldo McDonald
03-05-2008, 10:15 PM
He was awesome and all but he was playing against the Knicks.

Obstructed_View
03-06-2008, 05:39 AM
^And that, my friends, is how Lebron James will manage to be rooked out of the second MVP trophy of his career.

He was awesome and all but he was playing against the Knicks.
That would only be a valid argument if anyone else had put up numbers like that against the Knicks in the last 12 years. The last guy to do it was this guy named Jordan, and I hear tell he was pretty good.

TheNextGen
03-06-2008, 11:01 AM
^And that, my friends, is how Lebron James will manage to be rooked out of the second MVP trophy of his career.

..and the fact that his team is 4th in the east probably factors why he wont get it.

hater
03-06-2008, 11:47 AM
That would only be a valid argument if anyone else had put up numbers like that against the Knicks in the last 12 years. The last guy to do it was this guy named Jordan, and I hear tell he was pretty good.

I think it's a valid argument. any great achievment vs. Knicks is not as impressive. Had he done it vs. Lakers/Celtics/Spurs/Pistons, now that would be impressive

E20
03-06-2008, 12:34 PM
He couldn't have got 6 more steals?

TampaDude
03-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I think it's a valid argument. any great achievment vs. Knicks is not as impressive. Had he done it vs. Lakers/Celtics/Spurs/Pistons, now that would be impressive

Oh...you mean, like, THIS game???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Px-jPm_TU

:lol

Thunder Dan
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM

he averages like 35 points a game vs Boston

TampaDude
03-06-2008, 08:22 PM
He's got 26 points at the half against the Bulls...insane...

Thunder Dan
03-06-2008, 08:25 PM
I hope he hits 60 tonight

Obstructed_View
03-07-2008, 03:05 AM
..and the fact that his team is 4th in the east probably factors why he wont get it.
That may be true, but swap him with Kobe and the Lakers still haven't lost ten games while the Cavs are in a losing battle for eighth while the rumors swirl about where Kobe's going to be traded. He's had not only shit for most of this season, but shit with a limp.

If everyone were lighting the Knicks up for 50 I'd be inclined to agree with you. The last guy to do it was Jordan. Tim Duncan has scored 50 points once that I can remember. Granted, when your team is good you don't get much opportunity to get numbers against bad teams because you sit for extended periods of time. I don't want to make more of it than it is, but it's still a hell of an accomplishment.

TheNextGen
03-07-2008, 10:33 AM
That may be true, but swap him with Kobe and the Lakers still haven't lost ten games while the Cavs are in a losing battle for eighth while the rumors swirl about where Kobe's going to be traded. He's had not only shit for most of this season, but shit with a limp.

LOL..Kobe is .5 games behind us right now in the crazy west and you are saying if Lebron was swaped for Kobe the Lakers would be about 51-8 and have about 8 more wins then us?

haha...i want what your smoking. :drunk

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Can we fucking stop these ludicrous Lebron vs. Kobe threads? They are both FUCKING GOOD PLAYERS. Leave it at that.

Medvedenko
03-07-2008, 01:45 PM
It's not the points that impress me about Lebron. It's the team game, passing and rebounding that impresses more. I've seen scoring and nothing he does impresses me on that stage and that goes along with anyone in the L right now.
62 in 3 q's
12 triples in 1 game
9 triples in a row
4 50+ points games in a row
averageing 40+ for 1 month twice
19 games of 40+ in a row....the lists go on.

It's Lebron's other talents that put him on par with Kobe.

stretch
03-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Can we fucking stop these ludicrous Lebron vs. Kobe threads? They are both FUCKING GOOD PLAYERS. Leave it at that.
For once, I agree with you, Jeff.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 01:54 PM
For once, I agree with you, Jeff.

Hi DickFace!

stretch
03-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi DickFace!
You still didn't answer my question from earlier Jeff. Did you get kicked out of the band? Is that why you refuse to answer?

monosylab1k
03-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi DickFace!
Jeff has gone on the offensive. Too bad if he read the forum a little more closely he'd know that he's way off.

I'm guessing a simple shot in the dark reply to this post might put him on the right track.

Unless he's just calling stretch a dickface.

stretch
03-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Jeff has gone on the offensive. Too bad if he read the forum a little more closely he'd know that he's way off.

I'm guessing a simple shot in the dark reply to this post might put him on the right track.

Unless he's just calling stretch a dickface.
He doesn't have time to read up. He not only trolls us, but also spursreport. That's a lot to ask, but only the best of trolls can keep up with multiple forums and names at the same time. He doesn't even post as Spursdynasty unless he isn't posting as DAC. He has a lot of work to do...

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 02:33 PM
You still didn't answer my question from earlier Jeff. Did you get kicked out of the band? Is that why you refuse to answer?

So how about them Mavs? They are on a ROLL ever since Kidd came back eh?

stretch
03-07-2008, 02:37 PM
So how about them Mavs? They are on a ROLL ever since Kidd came back eh?
Still avoiding the question eh? Did those unnessecary 20 minute drum solos come back to haunt you?

Medvedenko
03-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Fuck you guys are too much. I bet you guys are all friends outside of the internets....

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Does your mouth hurt from sucking all that cock?

Obstructed_View
03-07-2008, 10:25 PM
It's not the points that impress me about Lebron. It's the team game, passing and rebounding that impresses more. I've seen scoring and nothing he does impresses me on that stage and that goes along with anyone in the L right now.
62 in 3 q's
12 triples in 1 game
9 triples in a row
4 50+ points games in a row
averageing 40+ for 1 month twice
19 games of 40+ in a row....the lists go on.

It's Lebron's other talents that put him on par with Kobe.

I'll agree that Kobe's biggest strength is his ability to score. He's by far the best scorer this game has seen since Jordan, and is one of the best shooters that's been around ever. That said, Lebron James is as good in just about every other area as Kobe and could eclipse him as a scorer if he continues to improve and stays healthy.