PDA

View Full Version : 3/21/08

gospursgojas
03-05-2008, 10:44 PM
The date in which Brent Barry is able to sign with the Spurs.

The Spurs are @ home V.S The Kings.

Does Barry Play?

Does the ATT Center give him a standing O when he checks in?

P.S
The next home game after that is March 26 V.S The Clippers.

Same questions...

J.T.
03-05-2008, 10:46 PM
The date in which Brent Barry is able to sign with the Spurs.

The Spurs are @ home V.S The Kings.

Does Barry Play?

If he's healthy and ready to play, sure.

Does the ATT Center give him a standing O when he checks in?

Anyone who attends that game and doesn't should turn in their Spurs as they exit the building.

P.S
The next home game after that is March 26 V.S The Clippers.

Same questions...

Same answers.

gospursgojas
03-06-2008, 01:07 AM
If he's healthy and ready to play, sure.

Anyone who attends that game and doesn't should turn in their Spurs as they exit the building.

Same answers.

:tu
was thinking the same :fro

Buddy Holly
03-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Yes.

WildcardManu
03-06-2008, 01:12 AM
He took one for the team, that man deserves another ring.

CubanSucks
03-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Barry is a true spur and deserves recognition for being so kickass

Tike Mailer
03-06-2008, 03:17 AM
It doesn't matter, because by then Jason Kidd will have gelled with the Mavs and they will kick your ass in any playoff series you cross their path.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-06-2008, 07:08 AM
It doesn't matter, because by then Jason Kidd will have gelled with the Mavs and they will kick your ass in any playoff series you cross their path.

:lmao ...oh, the denial... :lmao

Mister Sinister
03-06-2008, 01:54 PM
River, Egypt, etc.

Budkin
03-06-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm planning on going to whatever the first home game is that Brent returns for. And I'm going to cheer my ass off when he checks in.

George Gervin's Afro
03-06-2008, 02:37 PM
I will be attending my first game in the AT&T center this night.. I will be bringing my 5 yr old son to his first Spurs game.. I've been to Hemisphere Arena, The Alamodome , and now finally the AT&T center..

just thought I'd let everyone know this..

oboymeetsogirl
03-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Barry's got to play as much as possible because he won't have much time to get his trigger finger loosened up before the playoffs. In the past it's always taken a few games after he comes back from injury. It's too bad about the last time because, man, was he knocking them down just before he got hurt.

Hate to say it, but we need the dude. I lost count of the games when the treys just weren't going down for Manu, Fin or Bruce. I know there's Stoudemire and Udoka now, and Big Shot Bob is still in-house; but I feel better knowing there's that more familiar fourth option by the name of Brent Barry hanging around...

I don't live in San Antonio, but I hope he gets a big cheer the first day he's back!

thebigchill
03-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure he plays right away. Won't he need a lil bit of time to get back into the "system"? I mean he can't even practice with the team till that date. It shouldn't take him long, but he's gonna be a bit cold at first. That is unless Pop has something planned. Like running practices in some underground lair :spin

YoMamaIsCallin
03-06-2008, 04:22 PM
I mean he can't even practice with the team till that date.

Really? I mean, I don't know for sure, but I don't see why someone not signed couldn't attend practices and even work out with the team. Maybe it's an insurance issue, I don't know.

thebigchill
03-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Can he practice? I assumed he can't till he signs. But whenever I assume things... :bang

MoSpur
03-06-2008, 04:42 PM
I doubt he will play that night.

Bruno
03-06-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm not sure that Brent could sign on march 21st. He maybe will have to wait on march 22nd.