PDA

View Full Version : ai>nash

ducks
03-05-2008, 11:22 PM
scoredboard nash and better stats :smokin

mavsfan1000
03-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Nash is still better but he is definitely in a funk right now. Could be the lost of Marion?

Fillmoe
03-06-2008, 01:51 AM
loss

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2008, 01:51 AM
If Marion was there, I doubt Nash has to guard AI

JMarkJohns
03-06-2008, 12:55 PM
It's not the loss of Marion, though, as Trainwreck pointed out, Marion's defense is sorely missed by Nash. I would say it's the knowledge that they are done. They still have the personnel for a run, but so long as D'Antoni is "coach" and employs his opportunistic offense rather than a legit, fundamentally-sound half-court designed to make the most of their impressive frontcourt, then Nash will just continue to wear down game after game while trying to do too much for a team that's just spinning its tires.

Even the little engine that could had to stop some time.

hater
03-06-2008, 12:56 PM
who cares? they are both finished

Xylus
03-06-2008, 02:04 PM
It's not the loss of Marion, though, as Trainwreck pointed out, Marion's defense is sorely missed by Nash. I would say it's the knowledge that they are done. They still have the personnel for a run, but so long as D'Antoni is "coach" and employs his opportunistic offense rather than a legit, fundamentally-sound half-court designed to make the most of their impressive frontcourt, then Nash will just continue to wear down game after game while trying to do too much for a team that's just spinning its tires.

Even the little engine that could had to stop some time.
Well said, and very accurate.