PDA

View Full Version : Some perspective on Manu and Kobe

2Cleva
03-06-2008, 08:06 AM
Manu had a great hot streak recently and some fans were arguing he was in the same class as Kobe. Yet I don't see it now because Manu doesn't do it every night.

He had a hot run but the last 5? 13, 17, 30, 17, 12 - only 17.8 ppg.

If Kobe averaged under 20 points for a 5 game stretch there would be radio hosts and message boards all over blowing up about how he's washed up.

Manu is good but please remember how that pendulum swings.

sa_butta
03-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Just curious where you saw fans arguing that Kobe was in the same class as Manu??

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-06-2008, 08:19 AM
They are completely different players with completely different roles, but I'd take Manu as a teammate every time, and Manu as readily as Kobe to ice a 4th quarter.

Kobe may be the MVP, but there is only one Manu and he is a winner at EVERY LEVEL.

infinitesimile
03-06-2008, 08:55 AM
I ain't ever heard Manu being in the same class as Kobe.

All every1 knows is that it's a great match up. Who wouldn't want 2 watch these 2 go at it? We all know Manu gets under Kobe's skin with because of his tough defense. Remember when Kobe had to serve a suspension a while back because he did that flagrant foul against Manu?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/2007-01-30-bryant-suspension_x.htm

But as far as teammates i think most ppl would agree Manu is a better one.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-06-2008, 08:58 AM
That's hardly any shedding any new perspective. :lol

His number of shots also went down. If there was any perspective to shed, it's that when given Kobe like minutes and 20 + shots, Manu's efficiency doesn't go down.
Of course he's not in the same class Kobe, but during those last 5 games we didn't need him to be super-manu to win.

If there's any perspective to be shed, it's that all the top SG's and elite wingmen, have bad games, but get 25 shots to keep their PPG average above 20. Ours Spurs players stats are actually deflated.

vanvannen
03-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Kobe is probably one of the most gifted SG to ever play the game. They do have similarities in terms of clutchness and urgency to win, but they are not at the same level.
However, I think most Spurs fans would rather choose Manu over Kobe as he is a much better fit in this organization in terms of personality, team play and background.

MmP
03-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Actually, there's been a Hollinger article comparing Manu to Kobe recently.

It's easy to see it as just a "streak", but it wasn't at all. It had to do with Parker being out or still not fully healthy. Manu had to step up and take the majority of the shots, had more plays drawn for him and he became almost the first option for the team over Tim. So, it's not a matter of luck, Manu has the ability to score as much as anyone in the league. With two great offensive players next to him it's almost natural to see his numbers decrease.
Bottomline is that the Spurs have a Kobe Bryant in their roster who doesn't need to score. Give him the ball and the space and he'll score.

genomefreak13
03-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Manu had a great hot streak recently and some fans were arguing he was in the same class as Kobe. Yet I don't see it now because Manu doesn't do it every night.

If Kobe averaged under 20 points for a 5 game stretch there would be radio hosts and message boards all over blowing up about how he's washed up.

Manu doesn't have the same playing time as Kobe. And his not a ball hugger as kobe is.

smeagol
03-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Here we go again . . .

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 09:35 AM
The closest thing that I had heard was that Manu was playing as well as Kobe at that moment, not for the whole season or any other time. When Manu is on a streak like that, he is as good as anyone in the world, but the key word there is streak. Its a temporary thing, not a permanent one. That is not to say Manu is not a great player, which he is. IMO, Kobe is the best player in the NBA though.

One quality that I think both players possess equally is a desire to win and a fire to be as fierce of a competitor as possible. Also both want the ball when the game is on the line. Not a bad quality to have.

urunobili
03-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Ask Kobe who he thinks is one of the best 2's in the world...

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Kobe is probably one of the most gifted SG to ever play the game. They do have similarities in terms of clutchness and urgency to win, but they are not at the same level.
However, I think most Spurs fans would rather choose Manu over Kobe as he is a much better fit in this organization in terms of personality, team play and background.

agreed.

Well said. :tu

oboymeetsogirl
03-06-2008, 09:37 AM
No one argues that Kobe has been the premier player in the NBA for quite some time now, but Manu is every bit Kobe's equal where it counts: they have three rings apiece. What's more important than that? Although both Manu and Kobe played key roles in their championships, both worked in the shadows of dominant big men while doing so.

The difference: In recent years Kobe has been the driving force on a team missing all the pieces of a championship team that the Spurs have retained. This will be the difference should the Lakers meet the Spurs in the playoffs. We'll be able to double or even triple team Kobe without too much fear of the rest of the Lakers hurting us; whereas no way will the Lakers be able to do that against Manu, Tony, Timmy, or anyone else on the Spurs.

johngateswhiteley
03-06-2008, 09:38 AM
IMO, Kobe is the best player in the NBA though.

Duncan is best player in the NBA.

stretch
03-06-2008, 09:41 AM
But as far as teammates i think most ppl would agree Manu is a better one.

In terms of a teammate being a role player, yes. In terms of being the #1 guy night in and night out, Kobe >>>>>>> Manu. Kobe finally has a very solid team, especially with the addition of Pau Gasol, and so far, he has been incredibly efficient, and a fantastic teammate. If Kobe and Duncan played together, there would be NO question that they would have more than 4 titles by now. You can't say the same about Manu.

stretch
03-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Much better take. If you want a role player, then Manu would probably be better. If you need a #1 guy, Kobe is as good as it gets.

hater
03-06-2008, 09:42 AM

no shit sherlock

stretch
03-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Ask Kobe who he thinks is one of the best 2's in the world...
... himself?

urunobili
03-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Duncan is not only the best player in the NBA.. he is the best player in the WORLD :clap

urunobili
03-06-2008, 09:44 AM
In terms of a teammate being a role player, yes. In terms of being the #1 guy night in and night out, Kobe >>>>>>> Manu. Kobe finally has a very solid team, especially with the addition of Pau Gasol, and so far, he has been incredibly efficient, and a fantastic teammate. If Kobe and Duncan played together, there would be NO question that they would have more than 4 titles by now. You can't say the same about Manu.
Manu's foul on Dirk post

stretch
03-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Manu's foul on Dirk post
:wtf

infinitesimile
03-06-2008, 09:52 AM
:wtf

i agree... WHAT?

Reggie Miller
03-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Another factor is that Ginobili may be the most underpaid player in the NBA. I'd take his contract over Kobe's any day.

Ginobili is much more valuable as a second option than a first, however. I don't know if he could play 100+ games per season as a first option at his "natural" pace. His size would eventually catch up to him in terms of injuries, general wear/tear, etc. We know that Ginobili can be the first option and carry a team at various levels, but he has never been asked to do it for an entire NBA season and playoffs.

mathbzh
03-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Nobody seriously said Gino == Kobe

But somehow it is scary to imagine Ginobili has a team first option.
Look at how Allen/KG/Pierce numbers dropped now that theyare a big 3 in a defensive team... and imagine what Gino numbers could be playing for another team.

stretch
03-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Another factor is that Ginobili may be the most underpaid player in the NBA. I'd take his contract over Kobe's any day.

Ginobili is much more valuable as a second option than a first, however. I don't know if he could play 100+ games per season as a first option at his "natural" pace. His size would eventually catch up to him in terms of injuries, general wear/tear, etc. We know that Ginobili can be the first option and carry a team at various levels, but he has never been asked to do it for an entire NBA season and playoffs.

:tu

Rummpd
03-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Kobe >than Manu but gap less than appears. Manu can also score when needed, is clutch, an superb FT shooter, and like Kobe an excellent defender. Manu is also in my opinion the superior distributor and he has been defraying some with Parker back. Come crunch time though Manu is there!

Rummpd
03-06-2008, 10:33 AM
No one argues that Kobe has been the premier player in the NBA for quite some time now, but Manu is every bit Kobe's equal where it counts: they have three rings apiece. What's more important than that? Although both Manu and Kobe played key roles in their championships, both worked in the shadows of dominant big men while doing so.

The difference: In recent years Kobe has been the driving force on a team missing all the pieces of a championship team that the Spurs have retained. This will be the difference should the Lakers meet the Spurs in the playoffs. We'll be able to double or even triple team Kobe without too much fear of the rest of the Lakers hurting us; whereas no way will the Lakers be able to do that against Manu, Tony, Timmy, or anyone else on the Spurs.

I will argue this Duncan is the still the Premier player in the NBA now and has been for years, NOT Bryant! Duncan impact to winning is FAR greater than Bryant and comparable to Shaq in his prime. Spurs blessed to have a great trio of talented stars with egos less than Bryant.

Deimosfobos
03-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Kobe is the star of his team, and he takes +30 shoots even when hes not accurate, reason why he still scores a lot on bad games.

Manu is not the star of the Spurs, and he doesn't try to be, when he's not accurate he usually takes no more than 10-15 shoots, not forcing his scoring.

Using PPG to compare both is stupid. Kobe is amazing, Manu too, but on a diferent way... the way we like it here.

vanvannen
03-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Earlier in the season MANU was crying "I am exausted" after only carrying the SPURS for 6 games. Manu is amazing but only as a Bench Scrub!

Manu is not a Franchise or MVP caliber player!

Player of the week or month maybe!!

Your consistency to post bullshit amazes me to no extent.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Kobe is a better player than Manu in virtually every aspect on the court. Better passer, shooter, dribbler, defender, rebounder, shot blocker, post up player, etc. There is no comparison, only idiots like Rummpd who pretend they get paid for their basketball opinions think so.

It's laughable that you would even compare the two. Yea Manu is having a great season, but Kobe has been doing this his entire career. When all is said and done Kobe will be a HOF player, Manu will not.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 11:03 AM

I think most fans don't really believe Manu is in the same class as Kobe. They are two different players. Both are there for thier teams in the clutch. Kobe is relied on more though. So anyways where did you see these fans saying that Manu and Kobe are in the same class? It seems you are just trolling...

johngateswhiteley
03-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Kobe is a better player than Manu in virtually every aspect on the court. Better passer, shooter, dribbler, defender, rebounder, shot blocker, post up player, etc. There is no comparison, only idiots like Rummpd who pretend they get paid for their basketball opinions think so.

It's laughable that you would even compare the two. Yea Manu is having a great season, but Kobe has been doing this his entire career. When all is said and done Kobe will be a HOF player, Manu will not.

i think you are going a little overboard...and Manu should be in the HOF when its said and done.

mathbzh
03-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Kobe is a better player than Manu in virtually every aspect on the court.
By virtually you mean in "NBA Live 2008"?

johngateswhiteley
03-06-2008, 11:06 AM
I will argue this Duncan is the still the Premier player in the NBA now and has been for years, NOT Bryant! Duncan impact to winning is FAR greater than Bryant and comparable to Shaq in his prime. Spurs blessed to have a great trio of talented stars with egos less than Bryant.

johngateswhiteley
03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
...it appears Spurs fans underestimate how good Duncan and Manu are...weird.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Manu should be in the HOF when its said and done.

People tend to forget the Basketball HOF is not just based on NBA achievement. Manu has won championships on the European and Olympic level as well as the NBA. His overall body of work, which is far from over, will get him to Springfield.

mathbzh
03-06-2008, 11:28 AM
This thread (started by a LA fan) proves by itself that Manu has reach the next level.
Last year, no LA fan would have taken those Manu/Kobe comparison too seriously.

Do you realise that this season no one is shocked when someone says Manu is the #2 SG in the west or even in the league.

Reggie Miller
03-06-2008, 11:38 AM

People tend to forget the Basketball HOF is not just based on NBA achievement. Manu has won championships on the European and Olympic level as well as the NBA. His overall body of work, which is far from over, will get him to Springfield.

Compared to the achievements of other foreign-born players in the HOF, Manu Ginobili is already a lock for the HOF. It's a done deal even if he never steps foot on a court again. This is not even debateable. (You may debate whether or not some of the players already in the HOF should be there, but based on prior inductees, Ginobili already has both feet in the door.)

timaios
03-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Basketball is a TEAM sport.

Kobe is the best INDIVIDUAL basketball player.
Manu is one of the greatest TEAM basketball player.

TEAM = rings
INDIVIDUAL = a lot of press

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 11:42 AM

When you start your message comparing points per game, I stop reading automatically.. check the roles of both players then come back.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 11:43 AM

Please allow me to laugh at you.

dbreiden83080
03-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Earlier in the season MANU was crying "I am exausted" after only carrying the SPURS for 6 games. Manu is amazing but only as a Bench Scrub!

Player of the week or month maybe!!

Yeah okay, come talk to me when he is dropping 25 plus a game on you in the playoffs and giving you headaches. Of Course he is not as good as Kobe, but Manu is a damn fine player.

BonnerDynasty
03-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Manu turns Kobesque during certain periods of the games. You see him turn into this BEAST and just dominate on BOTH ends of the court down the stretch. I don't watch Kobe enough to see him on the defensive side, but Manu is just as much a game-changer as Kobe is during many games imfo.

mathbzh
03-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Basketball is a TEAM sport.

Kobe is the best INDIVIDUAL basketball player.
Manu is one of the greatest TEAM basketball player.

TEAM = rings
INDIVIDUAL = a lot of press

Kobe has both.

mathbzh
03-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Manu turns Kobesque during certain periods of the games. You see him turn into this BEAST and just dominate on BOTH ends of the court down the stretch. I don't watch Kobe enough to see him on the defensive side, but Manu is just as much a game-changer as Kobe is during many games imfo.

And these certain periods often come during the playoffs :rolleyes

1Parker1
03-06-2008, 12:01 PM
:lol When was the last time Kobe attempted less than 10 shots?

Unlike Ginobili, if Kobe's shots weren't falling, he'd still be jacking them up. That's the difference.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 12:08 PM
I don't get it, if Laker fans have a problem with the way we talk about Manu then they shouldn't come to a Spurs board. Seems to me they are upset that we are not bowing to Kobe's feet and admiring his greatness enough. There are Laker forums for that. Let us worship Manu, you can worship Kobe. It's a win win situation.

diego
03-06-2008, 12:45 PM

neither is kobe- no mvp, nothing more than 1st round exits as the main guy.

at least manu has a gold medal.

and the best player in the NBA is Tim Duncan, who has a far more impressive career than kobe. 4 rings, 2 mvps, 3 finals mvp.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 12:50 PM
When all is said and done, no matter how many more rings Manu wins with the Spurs he will never end up in the HOF. Kobe will. End of discussion.

Manu = great All-Star player and talent.
Kobe = transcendent once in a generation basketball player

vanvannen
03-06-2008, 12:56 PM
When all is said and done, no matter how many more rings Manu wins with the Spurs he will never end up in the HOF. Kobe will. End of discussion.

Boy, your nickname says it all.

Manu is a LOCK at the HOF for his international achievements, as well as his NBA rings. That is not saying he is as good as Kobe, but try another argument because the HOF one is absurd.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 01:02 PM

But Manu has a chance to go in the HOF because of his international accomplishments as well. Dont you see that? Not talking just NBA.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Manu will not make the HOF and neither will Tony Parker. Only Duncan will. Manu's CAREER stats aren't HOF caliber.

14.6 ppg
45% FG
4 rpg
3.5 apg

duncan228
03-06-2008, 01:07 PM
We just did the Manu Hall Of Fame conversation not too long ago:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87990&highlight=manu+make+hall+fame

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 01:12 PM
So Manu makes the HOF primarily because of his INTERNATIONAL achievements and not because of what he's done in the NBA? I'm sorry but during his NBA career, which is the only thing that is relevant, he hasn't come close to sniffing Kobe's shoes outside of a hot month this year.

vanvannen
03-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Manu will not make the HOF and neither will Tony Parker. Only Duncan will. Manu's CAREER stats aren't HOF caliber.

14.6 ppg
45% FG
4 rpg
3.5 apg

Wow. It's amazing how you just can't see anything besides stats. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 01:13 PM

14.6 ppg
45% FG
4 rpg
3.5 apg

Nobody said anything about Tony Parker.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 01:14 PM
So Manu makes the HOF primarily because of his INTERNATIONAL achievements and not because of what he's done in the NBA? I'm sorry but during his NBA career, which is the only thing that is relevant, he hasn't come close to sniffing Kobe's shoes outside of a hot month this year.

Well in your opinion the international achievements are irrelevant, but luckily the HOF takes that into consideration as well, and the commitee with accept him anyway. Stop hatin on Manu. He deserves what he's gotten.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 01:23 PM
He would never make the HOF based on his NBA career. In his NBA career he hasn't ever come close to producing what Kobe has done outside of a few hot months here and there. Consistency in excellence is what separates Kobe from Manu.

And Manu has NEVER had to play for a subpar team. He's always had a championship team around him.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 01:24 PM

Which explains all the people in the HOF who never played NBA ball.

His NBA accomplishments add to what is already an impressive resume, and the body of work has yet to be completed.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 01:25 PM
He would never make the HOF based on his NBA career.

Nobody is saying he would....we are saying that the NBA accomplishments are a part of what would send him there, not the complete reason.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 01:28 PM
He would never make the HOF based on his NBA career. In his NBA career he hasn't ever come close to producing what Kobe has done outside of a few hot months here and there. Consistency in excellence is what separates Kobe from Manu.

And Manu has NEVER had to play for a subpar team. He's always had a championship team around him.

I agree about what you say of his NBA career, but for the millionth time he deserves it because of the combo of his international carreer and the NBA. And just so you know, Manu was way older than Kobe when he entered the league, but in his short time in the league he has done great things including winning 3 championships. He's been an allstar and what not, so its not like he hasn't made his mark in the NBA. And no Laker fan, I'm not trying to say he's better than Kobe, so don't twist it. I'm just wondering what you have against Manu going into the HOF? It's going to happen.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Comparing Manu to Kobe is the whole point of this fucking thread! It's what your fellow Spork fans are doing saying Manu and Kobe are pretty much equals on the basketball court.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 01:31 PM
I think the NBA HOF should only take into consideration what players have done in the NBA. If you want to have an international basketball HOF then fine, but I don't get why they lump the two together.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Comparing Manu to Kobe is the whole point of this fucking thread! It's what your fellow Spork fans are doing saying Manu and Kobe are pretty much equals on the basketball court.

Some are, but I'm not. I'm just asking what you have against Manu making the HOF? Is it because you think he doesn't deserve it because you know Kobe will get that honor? I'm sorry but they will probably get inducted at that the same. Attend the ceremony together and go out for a nice steak dinner. Kobe likes Manu, why can't you?

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 01:33 PM

I didn't say he was better than Kobe. Spursfan09 is right...some are, not all as you seem to believe.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 01:35 PM
I think the NBA HOF should only take into consideration what players have done in the NBA. If you want to have an international basketball HOF then fine, but I don't get why they lump the two together.

If there was a HOF just for the NBA then I would agree totally,however there is not one.

Deimosfobos
03-06-2008, 01:44 PM

You do honor your name... you are indeed a retard, and a Laker fan, how funny. :blah

Man In Black
03-06-2008, 02:25 PM

Your name is apt. OK, for the sake of finally trying to get something that you can understand.

THERE IS NO NBA HALL OF FAME
The Hall in Springfield is The Basketball Hall Of Fame and it's roster includes many people who have never played basketball in the NBA, and also includes some people who have never played basketball.

Do you get it now? NO... Here's a link:
http://www.hoophall.com/

hater
03-06-2008, 02:27 PM
:lmao what a moron!

vanvannen
03-06-2008, 02:43 PM

It's the Basketball Hall of Fame, retard. Again, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

duncan228
03-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Again, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

He's the same age as SpursDynasty. :lol

Man In Black
03-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Kobe vs. Manu-Hollinger
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88280&highlight=hollinger

Not anymore. This season, it's the Manu Ginobili show. The sneaky southpaw leads the team in scoring at 20.6 points per game, but even that understates things. Ginobili's usage rate this season has climbed all the way to 28.0, the sixth-highest figure in the league.

This has escaped people's attention because Ginobili only plays 31.5 minutes per game. But to see how much he's getting the rock, and how productive he's been when he's had it, let's compare Ginobili's per-40-minute stats to those of another prominent player: Kobe Bryant.

You think he can't hang? Guess again. Kobe averages 29.3 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.7 assists per 40 minutes; Manu gets 26.2, 6.4 and 5.9.

Wait, it gets better. Kobe plays on one of the league's faster-paced teams; Manu is on the second-slowest. Plug Bryant's numbers into the Spurs' sluggish pace and you get 26.9 points, 5.9 boards and 5.2 assists, making the comparison a dead heat.

Additionally, Ginobili has done it with a spectacular 61.7 true shooting mark that ranks fourth among all shooting guards, and trumps Kobe's 57.7.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 04:03 PM
:lmao @ lakerfans.

They are never content to just enjoy the success of their team -- they demand everyone else in the universe love their team as much as they do.

Bonus points for DazedAndConfused's showing off his complete ignorance of the Basketball Hall of Fame.

You have been enjoyed, dumbass :tu

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:11 PM

I just hope you aren't confusing the NBA with the HOF (Basketball Hall of Fame which is International). It would give you lots of credits.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:13 PM
My bad, didn't know the HOF included international players as well. I assumed there was a separate HOF for college basketball as well. It doesn't change the argument though, Kobe > Manu in every which way on the basketball court.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM

14.6 ppg
45% FG
4 rpg
3.5 apg

This will probably trigger huge complaints from the Church of Tony.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:15 PM

LOL - you are a basketball pundit

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:20 PM

ROLF - The basketball hall of fame is JUST THAT, a hall of fame for basketball players from all around the world, this includes coaches, managers, players, etc. LOL :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:25 PM
My bad, didn't know the HOF included international players as well. I assumed there was a separate HOF for college basketball as well. It doesn't change the argument though, Kobe > Manu in every which way on the basketball court.

Yes your bad - you just got OWNED by the entire site.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Why the hell is Krzyzewski in the HoF? He never did anything in the NBA!!! :madrun

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Wow like any of you have ever misspoken about anything before.....

And it still doesn't change the facts. Kobe > Manu. Get over it.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 04:35 PM
That wasn't misspeaking -- you flat out didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

Nancy Lieberman? You have got to be kidding me! :madrun

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Don't downplay your ignorance.. we all know you didn't have a clue what you were talking about.

The facts are:

1. this thread was started by a Lakers fan
2. You don't know so much about basketball

Those are the facts.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
That wasn't misspeaking -- you flat out didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

Nancy Lieberman? You have got to be kidding me! :madrun

And you do? You don't even talk about basketball 99% of the time. Just chime in with your little cheap shots thinking your funny throwing up smiley face emoticons because nobody else is laughing at your jokes.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 04:40 PM
And you do?I knew that the Basketball Hall of Fame was not exclusive to NBA personnel -- so yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

Just accept being completely and brutally owned. There's nothing you can do about it.

duncan228
03-06-2008, 04:43 PM
And you do? You don't even talk about basketball 99% of the time. Just chime in with your little cheap shots thinking your funny throwing up smiley face emoticons because nobody else is laughing at your jokes.

Do you really think ChumpDumper doesn't know basketball?
Have you ever actually read any of his posts? His D-League reports?

Chump's probably forgotten more about basketball than you ever knew.

Deimosfobos
03-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Wow like any of you have ever misspoken about anything before.....

And it still doesn't change the facts. Kobe > Manu. Get over it.

Wich facts? The few you mentioned were a joke.

">" is not a fact btw...

Manu won championships with every team he played (NBA, Europe, NT), Kobe only won with Shaq and since he left he failed to win anything... that IS a fact.

Said that, I do think Kobe is a better player in many ways, but not on every aspec. Kobe is better imo, but is closer to Manu than you will ever admit.

Anyways, I will love when Spurs face the Fakers on the playoffs and Manu owns your ass... :ihit

Later kid

Deimosfobos
03-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Chump's probably forgotten more about basketball than you ever knew.

Great line... I'm stealing it if you don't mind :D

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:47 PM
I knew that the Basketball Hall of Fame was not exclusive to NBA personnel -- so yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

Just accept being completely and brutally owned. There's nothing you can do about it.

OMG my feelings are so crushed. I didn't know that the HOF included international players, man what am I going to do with my life now. Get over yourself man, this is a basketball forum on the internet......everyone is full of shit.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Wich facts? The few you mentioned were a joke.

">" is not a fact btw...

Manu won championships with every team he played (NBA, Europe, NT), Kobe only won with Shaq and since he left he failed to win anything... that IS a fact.

Said that, I do think Kobe is a better player in many ways, but not on every aspec. Kobe is better imo, but is closer to Manu than you will ever admit.

Anyways, I will love when Spurs face the Fakers on the playoffs and Manu owns your ass... :ihit

Later kid

Put Manu on the Laker team of the last few years and they dont even make the playoffs. He's never been on a crappy team before.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 04:50 PM
OMG my feelings are so crushed. I didn't know that the HOF included international players, man what am I going to do with my life now. Get over yourself man, this is a basketball forum on the internet......everyone is full of shit.You mad?

You're right -- it is a basketball forum on the internet.

Where ownage happens.®

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 04:54 PM
You mad?

You're right -- it is a basketball forum on the internet.

Where ownage happens.®

Um ok. If it makes you feel better to shout ownage go for it.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 04:56 PM
OWNAGE!!!!!

Deimosfobos
03-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Put Manu on the Laker team of the last few years and they dont even make the playoffs. He's never been on a crappy team before.

Man, your ignorance is amazing, Manu made most of his teams tittle contenders, they were average without him at best... Spurs is the only team that was quite good without him, and even so is quite questionable they would had won any of the last 3 NBA titles without him.

All your BS is just pretend... what you are saying or trying to pass as facts is imposible to prove. Kobe failed without Shaq, that is a fact, how would that team do with Manu instead... is something we'll never know...

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 04:59 PM
http://www.birkoph.com/owned/owned_help.jpg
http://www.paulspond.com/journalimages/owned/owned4.jpg

Strike
03-06-2008, 05:01 PM
http://laser2.legs-world.co.uk/images/owned-tank.jpg

ATXSPUR
03-06-2008, 05:08 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/TheDenizen/owned.jpg

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 05:19 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/TheDenizen/owned.jpg

^^that one is pretty damn hilarious.

ManuAddicted
03-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Argentina's NT before Manu -> well below top 10
Argentina's NT with Manu -> top 3 = 1 silver (FIBA 2002) 1 gold (Olympics 2004)

Kobe & multimillion stars = top 3-> 1 bronze (FIBA 2006)

Sorry, but sometimes I feel Manu is very underrated.

He won in Italy. He won in Europe. He almost did it in FIBA (final game robbed by the refs, Manu injuried by *irk Noringztki). He did it at the Olympics.
He is 2nd option with the Spurs because he plays with Tim Duncan. But he won a championship in almost every team he played. You can't say the same about Kobe.

Enough said.

PS: And I'm not in the Church of Manu.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 05:25 PM
The Spurs fans definitely have an inferiority complex because the media and public at large don't give a shit about their team.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 05:26 PM
The Spurs fans definitely have an inferiority complex because the media and public at large don't give a shit about their team.

Most of the Spurs fans in this thread said Kobe was a better player than Manu. So we ALL have an inferiority complex...even those who agreed with you that Kobe was a better player?

Most of us don't give a shit who the team is perceived...we just want them to continue to be successful.

Shaolin-Style
03-06-2008, 05:27 PM
I like being ignored. Just makes most analysts and most fans who overlook them look like they know nothing about basketball when the time comes for them to host the trophy.

And manus basically a third option in my eyes, tp handles the ball most the time so i see him as the 2nd, and timmy is always what the offense should run through since he creates shots for others.

what manu would do on a bad team is anyones guess, but he'd most likely shine.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 05:27 PM

LOL I'm from Atlanta.... :clap

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Most of the Spurs fans in this thread said Kobe was a better player than Manu. So we ALL have an inferiority complex...even those who agreed with you that Kobe was a better player?

The majority by and large seem to think that Manu is on Kobe's level because he's had a good month and a half of basketball this season.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Spurs Fans!!!!!!!

Gotta love them! Can't wait till they get their asses back to the Cave they crawled out of after 1999.

Small Market Ignorance is a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

This is an interesting post.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 05:29 PM
The majority by and large seem to think that Manu is on Kobe's level because he's had a good month and a half of basketball this season.

I would disagree.

I honestly think that most Spurs fans care only about their team and don't give two shits about Kobe or anyone else. No crime in that. Most of the people in this thread have said Kobe is the better player. If you are basing your opinion of "most Spurs fans" on this thread, I think you would be wrong. Besides, there is no way you could accurately most because you would have to know exactly how many Spurs fans there are and then determine a majority. Therefore you have an opinion, not a fact.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 05:33 PM
You definitely have an inferiority complex because you are definitely inferior.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 05:39 PM
^^^^ :lmao

Ok, that was funny. :tu

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Seriously, why are lakerfans redassing about Manu's having a good run?

Enjoy your team.

Somewhere else.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Seriously, why are lakerfans redassing about Manu's having a good run?

Enjoy your team.

Somewhere else.

I have often wondered that.

If the Spurs and their fans suck so bad, why hang out here? Unless people are just here to troll then they should turn off the computer and do their homework.

urunobili
03-06-2008, 05:45 PM
you definitively should have heard Jim Rome yesterday... Kobe has 3 rings here great... so does Manu... what about Olympic gold, Euroleagues, etc? is that good month or a HOF carrer? stfu would u?

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Personally I don't care who is better individually. Its all about the team.

Bottom line is this...the only thing that matters is winning the trophy. Manu is all about that and I really believe Kobe is about that. If any fan or player is about anything else but winning a title, then they aren't worth a shit.

Cry Havoc
03-06-2008, 05:51 PM
I think the most humorous thing about this thread is that the Spurs are probably the only team in the NBA right now who's SECOND best player gets threads on this site comparing him to an MVP candidate, with very little mention of our best, most dominant player. How many other teams could say, "Yeah, our 6th guy off the bench? He's as good as Kobe when he's on fire."? Simply awesome.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Ok, back to the point. Manu is good but not to the point that you small market fools make him out to be. Manu is a good player in a great team.

Yes because all Spurs fans think alike. :rolleyes

Now Duncan aka The Big Fundamental, The Quiet Assassin is a basketball god playing with mere mortals.

Now that, I will agree with. :)

ChumpDumper
03-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Ok, back to the point. Manu is good but not to the point that you small market fools make him out to be. Manu is a good player in a great team.So? Why do you care this much about what fans of a small market team think?

MmP
03-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Lakers fans, it's not a good month. What a coincidence...if you take a look at Manu's stats in the streches where Parker is out due to an injury in all the years in the past you'll see how his numbers go up. Coincidence?
The guy wants to win, and does not care to score or be the star. If his shot is not falling he'll give it up to someone else. That's why he doesn't average 20 ppg in his carreer.
Kobe is more talented in my opinion, but for me Manu is at the same level than any other player/superstar in this league: he can score, rebound, guard, be clutch, can do it all and it's not just this month or year. He hasn't really improved anything in his game he's just been having the freedom to take more shots.

MmP
03-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Ok, back to the point. Manu is good but not to the point that you small market fools make him out to be. Manu is a good player in a great team. Now Duncan aka The Big Fundamental, The Quiet Assassin is a basketball god playing with mere mortals.
I hate when people bring up that Manu is in the same team that Duncan. Tim sure is a great passer and player but didn't make the great player that Manu is, and had absolutely nothing to do with it. Manu can create his own shot with or without him. In fact in the streches where Manu score more points is usually without Duncan on the floor.

Cry Havoc
03-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Lakers fans, it's not a good month. What a coincidence...if you take a look at Manu's stats in the streches where Parker is out due to an injury in all the years in the past you'll see how his numbers go up. Coincidence?
The guy wants to win, and does not care to score or be the star. If his shot is not falling he'll give it up to someone else. That's why he doesn't average 20 ppg in his carreer.
Kobe is more talented in my opinion, but for me Manu is at the same level than any other player/superstar in this league: he can score, rebound, guard, be clutch, can do it all and it's not just this month or year. He hasn't really improved anything in his game he's just been having the freedom to take more shots.

I honestly feel as a Spurs fan that only two other players are at Duncan's level as it stands: LeBron and Kobe.

They are the three players who single-handedly can destroy another team every single night they choose to. Duncan's near quad-double might not be seen again for a decade or more. He is simply unmatched in the NBA in the way he helps a team defensively. When he gets pissed and wants to go over someone, it's either foul him or hope he misses, because you cannot slow Duncan down.

LeBron and Kobe are the same way. They have outlandish athletic ability and a great nose for making plays. Kobe has even learned to pass this year, it seems.

There is a slight drop-off to the next list of players, namely those like Paul (who isn't on first-tier simply because he hasn't done it in the playoffs yet), Manu, and the like. Some players are less consistent and can ascend a rank or two (like Wade or T-Mac) than others. Manu can be truly dominating at times, when he is on or wants to be on.

Somehow though, I doubt Manu really cares that he will statistically be inferior to Kobe when all is said and done, as long as he has more rings and gold medals at the end. Kobe really wants to be considered up with Jordan as "the best ever", and while he wants to win too, he has a horrible beast to bear on his shoulders to stand among the greatest ever.

Killakobe81
03-06-2008, 06:33 PM
yall crazy Manu is great but swap players and the Spurs probably going for 5 (no way he fouls Dirk) and manu would have MAYBE won MAYBE 1 or 2 probably not 3 but he would be an ALL-star every year no doubt ...

Killakobe81
03-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Manu would sore a lot more minus Duncan or Parker but Duncan has made the life easier for both of them ..just like SHAQ did with Kobe (and Kobe for SHAQ)
Remember TIM won BEFORE they both got there ...

smeagol
03-06-2008, 06:47 PM
:lmao

D&C had a pretty good run in terms of posting. You could say he was having a good month.

After this thread, he is posting at LG.net level. Again.

And the self-pwnedge was some serious shit.

Saying two or three times Manu will not make the HOF because of his NBA stats :lmao

Ignorance is bliss, or so they say.

samikeyp
03-06-2008, 06:50 PM
yall crazy Manu is great but swap players and the Spurs probably going for 5 (no way he fouls Dirk) and manu would have MAYBE won MAYBE 1 or 2 probably not 3 but he would be an ALL-star every year no doubt ...

Well he might have fouled Dirk but it probably wouldn't have been called.

:p:

m33p0
03-06-2008, 06:53 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3010/2314871677_3d20c9132b_o.jpg

SpurOutofTownFan
03-06-2008, 07:06 PM

http://leo.customer.netspace.net.au/lt/lt-owned-01.jpg

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Manu would sore a lot more minus Duncan or Parker but Duncan has made the life easier for both of them ..just like SHAQ did with Kobe (and Kobe for SHAQ)
Remember TIM won BEFORE they both got there ...

Exactly that's how you can tell who the transcendent players really are. Change the cast of characters and they still win. Duncan is the only one on the Spurs that fits that mold IMHO. Shaq definitely fits that mold. I believe when all is said and done Kobe will fit that mold as well.

There are certainly leadership traits and qualities that Kobe doesn't have at this point that a guy like Duncan does. I think Kobe still has a ways to go in that regard, but he's headed the right way. The next 5 years will IMHO cement Kobe's legacy in this league as one of the best to ever lace em up.

Man In Black
03-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Exactly that's how you can tell who the transcendent players really are. Change the cast of characters and they still win. Duncan is the only one on the Spurs that fits that mold IMHO. Shaq definitely fits that mold. I believe when all is said and done Kobe will fit that mold as well.

There are certainly leadership traits and qualities that Kobe doesn't have at this point that a guy like Duncan does. I think Kobe still has a ways to go in that regard, but he's headed the right way. The next 5 years will IMHO cement Kobe's legacy in this league as one of the best to ever lace em up.

So you're saying that Kobe has a ways to go to catch up to Duncan, but you still say that Kobe is the best player in the L right? :dizzy
I would say that he is the best PERIMETER player in the L, but no one has more effect on the game than Tim Duncan.

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2008, 07:43 PM
So you're saying that Kobe has a ways to go to catch up to Duncan, but you still say that Kobe is the best player in the L right? :dizzy
I would say that he is the best PERIMETER player in the L, but no one has more effect on the game than Tim Duncan.

It's impossible for a guard player to impact the game on both ends the way a C/PF can. That's why the comparison is really unfair IMHO.

Medvedenko
03-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Here's my 2 cents.....

Just leave it alone....who cares.

RobinsontoDuncan
03-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Here's my 2 cents.....

Just leave it alone....who cares.

Yup.... yeah, that about sums up my position

Cherry
03-06-2008, 08:32 PM

Italy, Viola Reggio Calabria team :eyebrows

Some Players:

Emanuel Ginobili
Carlos Delfino
Joe Bryant (padre di Kobe Bryant)
Alexander "Sasha" Volkov
Hugo Sconochini
Michael Young
Alejandro Montecchia

slayermin
03-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Kobe is all class. :rolleyes

OxvGM3r63nY

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 10:07 PM

:rolleyes

a Spur fan can easily argue this. We possibly would not have 3 more championships without Manu Ginobili.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 10:09 PM

:rolleyes

Well Laker fans must be jealous to constantly come over to a Spurs board and post it in over and over again. Obviously you care enough about the Spurs to post. :lol

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Ok, back to the point. Manu is good but not to the point that you small market fools make him out to be. Manu is a good player in a great team. Now Duncan aka The Big Fundamental, The Quiet Assassin is a basketball god playing with mere mortals.

Ok Manu has TD.

Kobe doens't have Shaq. Is that why Kobe can't get to the finals, no shaq?

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 11:11 PM
KOBE is this seasons MVP, Will earn the Finals MVP & own the Larry O'Brian Trophy.

Book It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwoHandJam
03-06-2008, 11:13 PM
The Lakers fans definitely have an inferiority complex because they feel compelled to start threads affirming that Kobe > Manu on a small market team's message board even though the media and public at large fellate their team constantly.

50 cent
03-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Let's be real here....Manu isn't in the same ballpark as Kobe. He isn't even playing the same game.

And Church of Manu people, I love Manu.

spursfan09
03-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Let's be real here....Manu isn't in the same ballpark as Kobe. He isn't even playing the same game.

And Church of Manu people, I love Manu.

Thats what most of us are saying. It's just Laker fans must not have very good reading comprehension.

m33p0
03-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Manu is the best player in the league when he plays like he is the best player in the league. case in point: last game against the cavaliers or the that particular game against the mavs. you can all argue about stats and all. i'm sure your high school math teachers would love that.

The Lakers fans definitely have an inferiority complex because they feel compelled to start threads affirming that Kobe > Manu on a small market team's message board even though the media and public at large fellate their team constantly.
they want total obedience.

Obstructed_View
03-07-2008, 02:15 AM
As a fan of a small market team, I keep forgetting that Manu's greatness hinges on his ability to score 80 points on 46 shots in a blowout against basement dwellers. Next time Manu scores 8 straight in the fourth quarter of a playoff game to seal it I'll remember to choke back a tear.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Manu's midrange jumper is getting deadlier with each game...he's closing the gap at least :lol

mathbzh
03-07-2008, 03:57 AM
This will probably trigger huge complaints from the Church of Tony.

I am not a member of the church of Tony... but he is not yet 26, has 3 rings, a finals MVP, 2 ASG, will retired as one of the youngest starting PG ever and has improved something on his game every season since he came into the league.
If he retires today, he is not in the HOF but in a few years who knows.

Bianconera
03-07-2008, 04:12 AM
Kobe may be the MVP, but there is only one Manu and he is a winner at EVERY LEVEL.[/QUOTE]

Can't agree more!!! They just played the different roles.

However, I think Manu and Kobe have quite a lot in common.
Great flexibility of the body, various ways to score, mysterious breakthrough...
Both of them respect each other.
It's hard to tell which one is better. We are lucky to have both of them in the League. :clap

mathbzh
03-07-2008, 04:18 AM
There is one fact speaking for Manu, switched with Kobe he would NEVER have worked to send Shaq away from LA... and start whinning a few years later for he doesn't have the supporting cast to go with his talent.
Manu is the ultimate team player and this may close the talent gap between them.

ATXSPUR
03-07-2008, 10:27 AM
I wonder why dazed hasn't responded to this post.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
This thread isn't about who's a better teammate or human being. It's not even about who has more rings and championships. It's about who is the better basketball player on an individual level.

In this regard, Kobe is quite simply on another level compared to Manu.

mathbzh
03-07-2008, 11:12 AM
This thread isn't about who's a better teammate or human being. It's not even about who has more rings and championships. It's about who is the better basketball player on an individual level.

Who are you to decide what this thread is about?
I never spoke about human being. I don't care if a player is an asshole (actually I care a little bit) while he is doing the best for his team. If you don't understand that being a good teammate is a part of being a better player, I can't help you.

That being said, I agree with you that Kobe is the more talented player in the NBA. He is as good as a perimeter player not named Jodan can be. Even as a teammate I feel he has changed and is less selfish. I even hope he will receive the MVP this season and lead the Lakers to the WCF against the Spurs (Bruce will kill him once again but this is another storie
:rolleyes )

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 11:13 AM
It's about who is going to be inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame!!!!

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 12:11 PM

Let me guess......you're fat, ugly, and were picked on in school.

smeagol
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM

Manu will not be a hall of famer. He has done shit in the NBA!

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Let me guess......you're fat, ugly, and were picked on in school.Three strikes, though I suppose ugliness is in the eye of the beholder.

Keep whining about me though. It makes you look even better after yesterday's spectacular display of ignorance.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Three strikes, though I suppose ugliness is in the eye of the beholder.

Keep whining about me though. It makes you look even better after yesterday's spectacular display of ignorance.

Ha! Don't lie, your fucking ugly and were picked on your whole life and use the internet as your way to lash out against the world.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Ha! Don't lie, your fucking ugly and were picked on your whole life and use the internet as your way to lash out against the world.
Nah, I use the internets to make fun of stupid people and angry up their blood.

And talk about basketball -- at times like this, I can do both. Thank you.

BTW, it's "you're fucking ugly." Dumbass.

Stay in school.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 01:14 PM
First of all "angry up their blood" is not grammatically correct either. Maybe you should go back to school but you probably wouldn't want to do that because of all the horrible childhood memories you have of being ugly and picked on.

And you have contributed nothing about basketball in this thread. In fact 99% of your posts have nothing to do with basketball. It's just you making snipes at people.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 02:13 PM
First of all "angry up their blood" is not grammatically correct either.It's a colloquialism. Have someone less ignorant look that word up for you.
And you have contributed nothing about basketball in this thread.Sure I did. I showed how ignorant you are about the Basketball Hall of Fame.
In fact 99% of your posts have nothing to do with basketball. It's just you making snipes at people.You'll have to show your work on this one, skippy. And for the record, your percentage of posts that do nothing but whine abut me is rising rapidly.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 02:28 PM
It's a colloquialism. Have someone less ignorant look that word up for you.Sure I did. I showed how ignorant you are about the Basketball Hall of Fame.You'll have to show your work on this one, skippy. And for the record, your percentage of posts that do nothing but whine abut me is rising rapidly.

Ragging on someone because they aren't using correct grammar on a sports messageboard is pretty pathetic. Nobody checks or cares about being grammatically correct on here. Like I said you consistently contribute nothing other than what you think is "comedic relief" to threads. If you want me to start digging up your little nuggets I can.

Elgin Baylor never worked for the Spurs, so there was no chance for collusion.

Everyone should stop buying this guy's shoes.

The Spurs hired Pat Riley?
Mr. Boutons?

So what? Are you saying OJ didn't kill two people also?

Cherry
03-07-2008, 02:29 PM

And...what are you worrying about? :)

smeagol
03-07-2008, 02:34 PM
What's worse?

chump picking on confused because of his grammar, or confused complaining about Spurs fans on a . . . FUCKING SPURS MESSAGE BOARD!

Confused, you are aware you could not be doing what you do here, in that other feel-good board you like so much to post on . . . no?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Ragging on someone because they aren't using correct grammar on a sports messageboard is pretty pathetic. Nobody checks or cares about being grammatically correct on here. Like I said you consistently contribute nothing other than what you think is "comedic relief" to threads. If you want me to start digging up your little nuggets I can.I know everything I post. I am not ashamed. Since you are whining about my pointing out the ignorance of your posts, there are obviously posts of which you are ashamed.

Now tell me something -- are you going to stop me?

Are you currently contributing to the basketball conversation on the board by whining about me?

Shall I start digging up all your little nuggets where all you do is whine about me?

Look, you got owned. Accept it. People are going to make fun of you because you were completely ignorant about the Basketball Hall of Fame. It's going to happen and since you are whining about it, it's going to happen even more.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 02:41 PM
I know everything I post. I am not ashamed. Since you are whining about my pointing out the ignorance of your posts, there are obviously posts of which you are ashamed.

Now tell me something -- are you going to stop me?

Are you currently contributing to the basketball conversation on the board by whining about me?

Shall I start digging up all your little nuggets where all you do is whine about me?

Look, you got owned. Accept it. People are going to make fun of you because you were completely ignorant about the Basketball Hall of Fame. It's going to happen and since you are whining about it, it's going to happen even more.

The only times I call you out are when you are directly attacking me. You're the one who goes out of his way to talk shit.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 02:44 PM
The only times I call you out are when you are directly attacking me. You're the one who goes out of his way to talk shit.Yes, you are the poor victim, aren't you?

Don't be such a whiny douche of a blowhard, and maybe I'll ease up on you. Would that help you, princess?

remingtonbo2001
03-07-2008, 02:46 PM
:lmao

I'm envisioning Chump shooting at DC saying "Dance Monkey Dance"

Medvedenko
03-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Yes, you are the poor victim, aren't you?

Don't be such a whiny douche of a blowhard, and maybe I'll ease up on you. Would that help you, princess?

Hey CD, the next time you actually contribute to this board with b-ball knowledge it will be the first time. Your weak game is being exposed, but hey if your "owning" people gets you all hot and bothered, then be my guest. However your credibility on this board is severly lacking regardless of your life wasting 30k posts.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Lakerbots, unite!

:lmao @ lakerfans thinking this is the first time I have posted like this on the board.

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, you are the poor victim, aren't you?

Ok whatever man. Let's just talk basketball.

Medvedenko
03-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Lakerbots, unite!

:lmao @ lakerfans thinking this is the first time I have posted like this on the board.

On a serious tip...I like you on this board....you're entertaining for sure, lack of b-ball acumen, probably, but you're pretty funny.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 02:53 PM
On a serious tip...I like you on this board....you're entertaining for sure, lack of b-ball acumen, probably, but you're pretty funny.Yeah, sorry I don't love Kobe and the Lakers as much as lakerfans want everyone to.

Deimosfobos
03-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Let me guess......you're fat, ugly, and were picked on in school.

Talking to a mirror?

spursfan09
03-07-2008, 04:02 PM
http://tools.holamun2.com/media/4669d38465fd02.jpg

How sad, making fun of people's looks? But then again you do like Kobe so ya'll must be very egotistical like him.