SG-Finley
PG-Parker

subs....
C-Thomas
PF-Horry
SF-Barry
SG-Ginobili
PG-Vaughn

Staudemire should not play in the playoffs guys...im not a fan of Vaughn but he knows the system better than Damon and can find the open guy better and plays defense better.....

Barry as SF rather than Udoka for the same reason....Barry knows the system, has won 2 rings with the guys, has hit clutch shots. Yea Udoka plays better Defense but what the Spurs REALLY need this year is offensive spark....Barry can definetley contribute...

sa_butta
03-06-2008, 09:19 AM
APRIL 19, 2007 NOTE: AS OF THE 2006-07 SEASON, PLAYOFF TEAMS CAN HAVE 15 PLAYERS ON THEIR PLAYOFFS ROSTERS. THEY ACTIVATE 12 PRIOR TO EACH GAME. SO, NBA PLAYOFF ROSTERS ARE THE SAME AS THE REGULAR SEASON ROSTERS.

http://www.insidehoops.com/playoffs-rosters.shtml

Rummpd
03-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Start Thomas.

xtremesteven33
03-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Start Thomas.

Thomas and Duncan are the two best interior defenders....to play both at the same time would not be a great idea....u kinda want to spread them out...

honestfool84
03-06-2008, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=sa_butta]APRIL 19, 2007 NOTE: AS OF THE 2006-07 SEASON, PLAYOFF TEAMS CAN HAVE 15 PLAYERS ON THEIR PLAYOFFS ROSTERS. THEY ACTIVATE 12 PRIOR TO EACH GAME. SO, NBA PLAYOFF ROSTERS ARE THE SAME AS THE REGULAR SEASON ROSTERS.

lol.
i think that clears up things. :lol

Rummpd
03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
I disagree in the playoffs it is a slower game and the top 7-8 play major minutes and Thomas is (despite his age) able to go 25-35 a night and you always have Oberto and Horry to bring in off bench.

Spurs also cannot afford to fall behind in games in playoffs. Start Thomas and you have 4 true scorers on floor plus Bowen as a sharpshooter.

wildchild
03-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Oberto or Thomas start? It depends on the matchups.

I like Thomas on Shaq but not so much on small forward like Dirk, West, Boozer or Scola. I like Oberto in this these machups.

against Phoenix I like Thomas. Against Mavs, Hornets, Jazz or Rockets I prefer Oberto. A lot.

crc21209
03-06-2008, 11:31 AM
It really depends on the matchups on who starts/who comes off the bench, and who gets more mins than someone else. If we need more defense, Udoka will play more than Barry. If we need an offensive spark or the ball isnt moving very well Barry will get more minutes. Same with Vaughn/Stoudamire. Thomas and Oberto can flip-flop too depending on the matchups, with Horry being the other big for the playoffs, we need Big Shot Rob for one more go-around.