PDA

View Full Version : Remaining Schedules For Reference

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:13 PM
* Back to Back

LA Lakers - 12 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 13 +.500 teams, 7 -.500 teams, 3 Back to Backs:

Kings
Raptors
@ Hornets
@ Rockets
@ Mavs
@ Jazz
Sonics *
Warriors
@ Warriors *
Bobcats
Grizzlies
Wizards
Blazers
Mavericks
@ Kings
@ Blazers
@ Clippers
Hornets *
Spurs
Kings

San Antonio Spurs - 10 Home Games, 11 Road Games, 14 +.500 teams, 7 -.500 teams, 4 Back to Backs:

@ Suns
Nuggets
@ Hornets
@ Pistons
@ Sixers *
Celtics
@ Bulls
Kings *
@ Mavericks
@ Magic
Clippers *
Wolves
Rockets
Warriors
@ Jazz
@ Blazers
Suns
Sonics
@ Lakers
@ Kings *
Jazz

New Orleans Hornets - 9 Home Games, 11 Road Games, 13 +.500 teams, 7 -.500 teams, 5 Back to Backs:

Spurs
Lakers
@ Pistons
Bulls *
Rockets
Celtics
@ Pacers
@ Cavs *
@ Celtics
@ Raptors
@ Magic
@ Heat *
Knicks
Warriors
Jazz
@ Wolves *
@ Lakers
@ Kings
Clippers
@ Mavericks *

Utah Jazz - 10 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 9 +.500 teams, 9 -.500 teams, 3 Back to Backs:

@ Bulls
@ Bucks *
@ Celtics
@ Nets *
Raptors
Lakers
Sonics
Bobcats
Clippers
@ Wolves
Wizards *
Wolves
Spurs
@ Hornets
@ Mavericks
Nuggets
Rockets
@ Spurs

Houston Rockets - 9 Home Games, 11 Road Games, 10 +.500 teams, 10 -.500 teams, 4 Back to Backs:

Nets
@ Hawks
Bobcats
Lakers
Celtics
@ Hornets *
@ Warriors
@ Suns *
Kings
Wolves
@ Spurs
@ Kings
@ Blazers
@ Sonics *
@ Clippers
Sonics
Suns
@ Nuggets
@ Jazz *
Clippers

Phoenix Suns - 10 Home Games, 10 Road Games, 13 +.500 teams, 7 -.500 teams, 4 Back to Backs:

Spurs
Grizzlies
Warriors
Kings
@ Blazers
@ Sonics *
Rockets
@ Pistons
@ Celtics
@ Sixers
@ Nets *
Nuggets
@ Nuggets *
Wolves
Mavericks
@ Grizzlies
@ Spurs *
@ Rockets
Warriors
Blazers

Dallas Mavericks - 11 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 11 +.500 teams, 8 -.500 teams, 2 Back to Backs:

Knicks
Bobcats
Pacers
@ Heat
Lakers
Celtics
Spurs
Clippers
@ Nuggets
@ Warriors
@ Clippers *
Warriors
@ Lakers
@ Suns
Sonics
Jazz
@ Blazers
@ Sonics *
Hornets

Golden State Warriors - 10 Home Games, 10 Road Games, 13 +.500 teams, 7 -.500 teams, 5 Back to Backs:

Raptors
@ Suns *
Grizzlies
@ Kings
@ Clippers *
Rockets
@ Lakers
Lakers *
Blazers
@ Nuggets
Mavericks *
@ Spurs
@ Mavericks *
@ Grizzlies
@ Hornets
Kings
Nuggets
Clippers
@ Suns
Sonics

Denver Nuggets - 9 Home Games, 11 Road Games, 11 +.500 teams, 9 -.500 teams, 4 Back to Backs:

@ Spurs
Grizzlies
Raptors
Sonics
@ Pistons
@ Sixers
@ Nets
@ Raptors
@ Grizzlies *
Mavericks
Warriors
@ Suns
Suns *
Kings
@ Sonics *
@ Clippers
@ Warriors
@ Jazz
Rockets *
Grizzlies

endrity
03-06-2008, 06:16 PM
mavs schedule is pretty easy down the stretch, we can easily get that 3 seed, and with some luck maybe even more.

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:21 PM
mavs schedule is pretty easy down the stretch, we can easily get that 3 seed, and with some luck maybe even more.

Looking at our schedule, worst-case scenario if we continue to play like ass, 47-35 and out of the playoffs. If we tear ass like I know we can, 56-26 and that's probably good for the top 3. But I say we split the difference, they end up 52-30 and get the sixth seed.

endrity
03-06-2008, 06:24 PM
actually 58-24 is best case for me, honestly other than @LA and maybe @ Den (we seemingly always struggle up there) we don't have many other games that I think we can't start as favourites. But all in all 55-56 wins is where we end up I believe, which gets us third seed and a matchup with the Rox in 1st round. All is good in Mavsland.

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:28 PM
I see 13 losses in our remaining games if we're not on top of our game. I think best-case scenario we got 15-6 down the stretch.

endrity
03-06-2008, 06:38 PM
13??? You know we smoke people at home right, and all our tough games are at home. There is no way we come even close to 7 losses.

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:40 PM
13??? You know we smoke people at home right, and all our tough games are at home. There is no way we come even close to 7 losses.

Three of those home games are against the Lakers, Spurs and Celtics. We even have a home game against the Warriors, who have proven to be our kryptonite. Tonight's game against a hot Rockets team without Dirk will be tough. We could lose five games at home.

endrity
03-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Call me crazy, but I think we go 3-0 in that stretch. I honestly have a feeling the team will come out ready for those games. They lost the previous games against those teams, and ultimately that is what will be their biggest measuring stick before the playoffs As for GS I think with Bass and Kidd, and with JRich gone a lot of our mismatches are gone against them. We have proven already we can beat them this year, handily. Tonight will be tough w/out Dirk, but we win here to start this home stand then you watchout. I am getting a little bit of 06 vibe from this team, I think we are really good, ready to hit on all cylinders, yet few people outside Dal are taking notice.
(Then again, in 07 I thought we were preparing to roll against anyone out there).

yavozerb
03-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Dallas Mavericks - 13 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 12 +.500 teams, 9 -.500 teams, 2 Back to Backs:

Rockets w
Nets w
Knicks w
Bobcats w
Pacers w
@ Heat w
Lakers L
Celtics L
Spurs L
Clippers w
@ Nuggets L
@ Warriors L
@ Clippers * w
Warriors L
@ Lakers L
@ Suns L
Sonics w
Jazz w
@ Blazers w
@ Sonics * w
Hornets w

I think 7-10 loses is the range the mavs will finish the season..

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Call me crazy, but I think we go 3-0 in that stretch. I honestly have a feeling the team will come out ready for those games. They lost the previous games against those teams, and ultimately that is what will be their biggest measuring stick before the playoffs As for GS I think with Bass and Kidd, and with JRich gone a lot of our mismatches are gone against them. We have proven already we can beat them this year, handily. Tonight will be tough w/out Dirk, but we win here to start this home stand then you watchout. I am getting a little bit of 06 vibe from this team, I think we are really good, ready to hit on all cylinders, yet few people outside Dal are taking notice.
(Then again, in 07 I thought we were preparing to roll against anyone out there).

I think this team is as talented as any in the NBA and if we could put it all together it would be very scary. But something just hasn't been right with this team all year. When we get stops, we can't hit water from a boat. When we're firing on all cylinders, we can't get stops. Call it intangibles or whatever, but I am beginning to think that Avery is just not getting through to the guys, and he isn't the right coach for the job. After how poorly he fared against Riley and Nellie, how does the prospect of him matching wits with Phil Jackson strike you? He couldn't even be bothered to trap Kobe on Sunday in crunchtime. Anybody with an IQ above room temp could see that while Kobe was doing the distributor thing in the first half, he was going to take matters into his own hands in crunchtime and that's exactly what he did. I'll take Sasha Vujacic with an open look from behind the arc over Kobe shooting a jumper with a hand in his face every single time. That game against the Lakers was like a replay of Game Five of the Finals all over again.

Findog
03-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Dallas Mavericks - 13 Home Games, 8 Road Games, 12 +.500 teams, 9 -.500 teams, 2 Back to Backs:

Rockets w
Nets w
Knicks w
Bobcats w
Pacers w
@ Heat w
Lakers L
Celtics L
Spurs L
Clippers w
@ Nuggets L
@ Warriors L
@ Clippers * w
Warriors L
@ Lakers L
@ Suns L
Sonics w
Jazz w
@ Blazers w
@ Sonics * w
Hornets w

I think 7-10 loses is the range the mavs will finish the season..

We won't get swept by the Lakers, Spurs and Celtics. At worst we'll drop two of those, but not all three. We've been as tough at home as the Jazz.

yavozerb
03-06-2008, 07:00 PM
We won't get swept by the Lakers, Spurs and Celtics. At worst we'll drop two of those, but not all three. We've been as tough at home as the Jazz.
Ya, your probably right, but I can totally see a bobcat or Jazz team upset the mavs as well..

Findog
03-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Ya, your probably right, but I can totally see a bobcat or Jazz team upset the mavs as well..

Well, any team can beat another on any given night, but I would say Charlotte beating us in Dallas is highly improbable.

endrity
03-06-2008, 07:02 PM
I think this team is as talented as any in the NBA and if we could put it all together it would be very scary. But something just hasn't been right with this team all year. When we get stops, we can't hit water from a boat. When we're firing on all cylinders, we can't get stops. Call it intangibles or whatever, but I am beginning to think that Avery is just not getting through to the guys, and he isn't the right coach for the job. After how poorly he fared against Riley and Nellie, how does the prospect of him matching wits with Phil Jackson strike you? He couldn't even be bothered to trap Kobe on Sunday in crunchtime. Anybody with an IQ above room temp could see that while Kobe was doing the distributor thing in the first half, he was going to take matters into his own hands in crunchtime and that's exactly what he did. I'll take Sasha Vujacic with an open look from behind the arc over Kobe shooting a jumper with a hand in his face every single time. That game against the Lakers was like a replay of Game Five of the Finals all over again.

Over at dallas-mavs.com, I have been one of Avery's harshest critics. I still am completely unsold on him. But if he can't relax with Kidd on the team, than he never will. Otherwise, forget PJax, Bryan Scott and Jerry Sloan are gonna run him off the gym.

Findog
03-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Over at dallas-mavs.com, I have been one of Avery's harshest critics. I still am completely unsold on him. But if he can't relax with Kidd on the team, than he never will. Otherwise, forget PJax, Bryan Scott and Jerry Sloan are gonna run him off the gym.

Assuming we once again have an underwhelming and disappointing finish to the season, I would hope Mark Cuban has the cell #s of Rick Carlisle, Jeff Van Gundy and Larry Brown.

Findog
03-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Goddamn, the Warriors now have the toughest schedule remaining.

endrity
03-06-2008, 07:22 PM
LB for me.

Findog
03-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Just updated the top post. This will come in handy down the stretch.

Bump.