PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Taking It To The Mavs Tonight in Dallas

DAINTX
03-07-2008, 12:11 AM
109-92 @ 1:57 left in the game. (Scola may get a double/double). Yeah, I know...Mavs are without Dirk. But I also know...Rockets are without Yao.

duncan228
03-07-2008, 12:20 AM
There's a game blog going on in the NBA forum.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88854&page=1&pp=26

vander
03-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Jeez, if the Rockets can get past NO, the next 4 after that are easy, they are looking at a 22 game win streak :dizzy who was that guy, they used to have, he played center, I think I saw him in a Garmin commercial one time...

SenorSpur
03-07-2008, 02:18 AM
In the immortal words of Bart Simpson - Ha Ha!

Louie Vega
03-07-2008, 03:43 AM
In the immortal words of Bart Simpson - Ha Ha!

Classic! :lol

vander
03-07-2008, 04:36 AM
hmm, I always thought is was nelson that said that

freemeat
03-07-2008, 04:49 AM
DCrhO0aBMhw

41times
03-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Avery has lost this team and last night, they flat out quit on him.

If the Mavs are going to do anything they are going to have to make up their minds that it is up to them to do it.

Josh Howard quit 2 weeks ago and the rest of them quit last night.

I don't know how much stock i put into "players only" meetings? But i think it is time that they have one here and Dallas because this team is teetering on the brink.

hater
03-07-2008, 12:51 PM
things are so bad, Kidd might call in a "player's wive's meeting" and bitchlap every single one of them

tmtcsc
03-07-2008, 01:36 PM
things are so bad, Kidd might call in a "player's wive's meeting" and bitchlap every single one of them

:lol Not that I condone that kind of thing, but that was funny as hell.

Dallas still has a better chance at winning a playoff matchup than Phoenix. The Rockets are playing out of their minds right now. All they need is a loss to start the downward spiral. When they snap the winning streak, they will probably go .500 the rest of the way. They are peaking way too early...

As for Dallas, they didn't have Dirk. That changes alot of things. Houston has done a great job without Yao but I think alot of what they are doing is because of the energy and confidence they have and comittment to the streak. As soon as they lose..it all changes.

The Spurs on the other hand, have put together the ugliest 11 game win streak I've ever seen. Which is fine with me. They are not clicking on all cylinders but are still managing enough to win. I still maintain that they lose focus against lesser teams.