PDA

View Full Version : So true......

colargol
03-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Found on a Chicago Bulls fan forum......

Tim Duncan on this team = finals?

On the main forum there's a topic about what all-star player do you want on your team. At first I was going to say the obvious answers like Kobe or Kevin Garnett. Then I started thinking that they need at least another all-star kind of player on the team to really go far. Then I thought... Tim Duncan. As much as I dislike the San Antonio Spurs I think Duncan could pretty much go to any team and make them a playoff team. With Duncan alone on this Bulls team I think they'd easily be up there with Boston and Detroit.

C: Noah/Aaron Gray
PF: Tim Duncan/Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas
SF: Luol Deng/Andres Nocioni
SG: Larry Hughes/Sefolosha
PG: Kirk Hinrich/Ben Gordon

Of course, BULLS posted right after that and said they'd barely make it out of the first round. But he's an idiot.

So... do you agree or disagree that Tim Duncan on this Bulls team (with a REAL coach like Jeff Van Gundy or Rick Carlisle) would be a top team in the east?

xtremesteven33
03-07-2008, 09:11 AM
of course......Tim transforms his teams and coaches....

remingtonbo2001
03-07-2008, 09:16 AM
If Skiles was still the coach, then yes, more than likely.

SpurAddict561
03-07-2008, 09:18 AM
They would DEFINITELY be a contender in the East...top 3.

oboymeetsogirl
03-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Dream on, Bulls fans. The Spurs built their team on a #1 draft choice and international players. Looks like you'll have to continue your rebuilding in a similar way. This year teams have been doing quick fixes, but those have involved veterans in their last year(s) of effectiveness. You've already tried that with Wallace, and so undoubtedly like you, I wouldn't go for it. Better to build for the long haul.