PDA

View Full Version : Official Bet to Whottt on Scola.

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 12:37 PM
If the rockets get past the playoffs 1st. round with Scola as their main guy in the paint(Yao out injured)
Wottt will have to put on his avatar:Luis Scola Rocks.
And If they don't: I(ArgSpursfan.)will put whatever He wants me to put on mine, or even more,I'll leave the ST forum for good if He wants to.

what do you say?
Is it a bet?
I feel confident about it.What about you?

I should've posted it in the NBA central forum.My bad Kori.

Mr. Body
03-07-2008, 12:44 PM
PM Forum?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 12:46 PM
There is no poster by that name.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Whottt take the bet man! come on!! so we can get rid of this ass hat for good! The rockets are not making the second round man! Come on!

Holt's Cat
03-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Get the fuck over it. Any time I bother to think about the talent the Spurs passed on/gave away/etc...I end up consulting a bottle of Glenlivet.

hater
03-07-2008, 12:54 PM
fuck!!!

why did u have to remind me that Spurs let go of Scola for nothing!!!

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Whottt take the bet man! come on!! so we can get rid of this ass hat for good! The rockets are not making the second round man! Come on!

I tell you what,I'll go farther now asshole

If the Rockets get past the 2nd round you're gonna have to put on your avatar :I'm Argspursfan´s Bitch.

Is that a bet too,pussy?

If they don't do it,I leave the forum,for good.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2008, 01:01 PM
I tell you what,I'll go farther now asshole

If the Rockets get past the 2nd round you're gonna have to put on your avatar :I'm Argspursfan´s Bitch.

Is that a bet too,pussy?

If they don't do it,I leave the forum,for good.Scratch that! I don't need you to leave the forum (specially since I know you're one dishonest piece of shit that will probably come back under another ip and username). Instead, If the Rockets don't make it past the second round, I get to pick your avatar, the title and your sig. If they do, you can write whatever the fuck you want under my avatar 'cause that shit ain't happening.

urunobili
03-07-2008, 01:02 PM
go for it whottt! there is no way they make it out of the first round! and it will be tough to evaluate if Scola was the man in the paint during the series if they eventually win one...

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Scratch that! I don't need you to leave the forum (specially since I know you're one dishonest piece of shit that will probably come back under another ip and username. Instead, If the Rockets don't make it past the second round, I get to pick your avatar, the title and your sig. If they do, you can do write whatever the fuck you want under my avatar 'cause that shit ain't happening.

Deal,If I win I get to pick your avatar,the title and your avatar pic.
Start saying good bye to that pic of mau you've got there.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Kori needs to come in here and sign as a witness. We're making this shit official

hater
03-07-2008, 01:08 PM
He should put: I wanna be a Scola kabob

T Park
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Why does it matter?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
03-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Please, ArgSpursFan. Why stop there?

Let's bet for real, not internet bets.

How much $400? $500? $1000?

If Scola averages at least 16ppg and 10.1rbs in their last 20 games in the regular season and in the Rockets run in the playoffs (which must last until the second round) combined.

:hungry:

RonMexico
03-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Reading ArgSpursFan's posts is like talking to someone on crack.

Sec24Row7
03-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Kori needs to come in here and sign as a witness. We're making this shit official

Dude... you are just giving him something he doesnt already have... IE a title and an identity...

Right now he is just a Green Name nobody... :stirpot:

sandman
03-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Define 'main guy in the paint'

This was a guy averaging 8 and 5 in November and December, and 10 and 6 in January and February before Yao went down.

In the 5 games since Yao went out, he is averaging 14 and 7. Sure, the extra four points a game are nice, but does increasing the rebounding by one board a game actually count as being a 'main guy in the paint'?

J.T.
03-07-2008, 02:12 PM
I bet all the Arg posters that if Manu doesn't win MVP or anything like that. If they lose they have to put TONY PARKER IS MY SAVIOR on their avatar. If I lose, I don't post for a month.

J.T.
03-07-2008, 02:13 PM
^

That's how you do a bet.

E20
03-07-2008, 02:15 PM
^

That's how you do a bet.
Why not just never ever post again starting right now.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm sure he'll meltdown and get banned again sometime soon.

smeagol
03-07-2008, 02:40 PM
If the rockets get past the playoffs 1st. round with Scola as their main guy in the paint(Yao out injured)
And If they don't: I(ArgSpursfan.)will put whatever He wants me to put on mine, or even more,I'll leave the ST forum for good if He wants to.

what do you say?
Is it a bet?

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Very gutsy move on your part!

You were banned once and you came back . . .

whottt
03-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Eh, I'm already on record as saying I think the Rockets will make it out of the first round...this is due to Adelman, not Scola.

I'll think of something....

remingtonbo2001
03-07-2008, 02:53 PM

Columbian Crack, Mexican Crack, or I'm not sure what the fuck that is, but I'll do it anyways since I'm desperate Crack?

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Eh, I'm already on record as saying I think the Rockets will make it out of the first round...this is due to Adelman, not Scola.

I'll think of something....

ok,Let's go for the 2nd round bet thou.

If i win I get to pick your avatar pic,the title under it and your signature

Are you man enough now?

timvp
03-07-2008, 03:10 PM
ROFL. I'd take this bet if I were whottt. Who does whottt see the Rockets upsetting in the first round? First Scola sucks and now he's better than Yao Ming?

I would take the bet myself ... but I don't think Scola sucks.

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:26 PM
ROFL. I'd take this bet if I were whottt. Who does whottt see the Rockets upsetting in the first round? First Scola sucks and now he's better than Yao Ming?

I picked the Rockets to break through to the second round by the hiring of Adelman.

It's about the coaching...while Adelman is ultimately a choker...he's not really a first round choker.

And if anything...Adelman's teams are notorious for being extremely effective when they are shorthanded.

I would take the bet myself ... but I don't think Scola sucks.

Take it anyway...

My avatar and title aren't going to be wasted on some Rockets side bet, even if I did think they were going out in the first round.

timvp
03-07-2008, 03:27 PM
The question remains -- who do you see the Rockets upsetting in the first round?

Thanks.

And I can't take that bet. That'd be like you taking a bet that Barry will shoot less than 40% in the playoffs.

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:29 PM
What makes you think it'll have to be an upset?

Let's start with the Mavs for one....

Is it an upset for a lower seed to knock them out in the first round? No it isn't...not anymore.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2008, 03:30 PM
What makes you think it'll have to be an upset?

Let's start with the Mavs for one....You think the Rockets can beat a full strength Mavs??

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:30 PM
You think the Rockets can beat a full strength Mavs??

The Warriors did....

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2008, 03:31 PM
The Warriors did....These Rockets aren't last year's Warriors... not even the Warriors are last year's warriors whottt

timvp
03-07-2008, 03:32 PM
The number one "it was a great trade" crusader is now on the Rockets bangwagon?

I guess that ends the question of whether or not that was a good trade :pctoss

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:37 PM

False....I made that prediction from the time they hired Adelman and before Scola was even on the Rockets.

Scola has no bearing on it...

It wasn't that long ago that an Adelman team gave us a shitfit in the first round....

E20
03-07-2008, 03:39 PM
False....I made that prediction from the time they hired Adelman and before Scola was even on the Rockets.

Scola has no bearing on it...

It wasn't that long ago that an Adelman team gave us a shitfit in the first round....
So anything Scola does it's thanks to Adelman?

So if Scola scores 90 points and 50 gamewinners, it's actually Adelman scoring 90 points and 50 game winners?

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:39 PM
And it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility that they could beat the Mavs...since they nearly beat the Mavs a couple of years ago...

TMac matches up extremely well with Dirk...probably the best Dirk defender in the NBA.

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:41 PM
These Rockets aren't last year's Warriors... not even the Warriors are last year's warriors whottt

The Rockets nearly beat the Mavs in the first round a few years ago...took them to 7 games in fact.

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:42 PM
So anything Scola does it's thanks to Adelman?

Pretty much...since Adelman has the power to dictate whether or not he's in the game.

So if Scola scores 90 points and 50 gamewinners, it's actually Adelman scoring 90 points and 50 game winners?

It's Adelman allowing him too...or not. It's also most likely Ademan's system allowing him to put up such numbers.

I hate to break this to you guys...but Adelman has taken two teams to the finals before...

Including one time when his starting C was injured for much of the post season.

E20
03-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Pretty much...since Adelman has the power to dictate whether or not he's in the game.

It's Adelman allowing him too...or not. It's also most likely Ademan's system allowing him to put up such numbers.

I hate to break this to you guys...but Adelman has taken two teams to the finals before...

Including one time when his starting C was injured for much of the post season.
You just made a SD type response.

Adelmen is just letting Scola do what he is suppoed to do. or something along the lines.

If Scola gets minutes his production will be in no way shape or form related to Adelmen. It's because of his skill whether he will produce or not. Which leads Adelmen to playing him more if he plays good. So in fact it's Scola who ultimately controls his minutes and touches.

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't know shit about offensive basketball

Fixed

May you sign Darius Songalia to a huge FA contract.

timvp
03-07-2008, 03:50 PM
False....I made that prediction from the time they hired Adelman and before Scola was even on the Rockets. Do you have a link for this supposed prediction?

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Do you have a link for this supposed prediction?

You're the archivist...

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:53 PM
By the way timvp...I want to give you props...it take a huge set of balls to call me out for not taking the bet, talk shit about how you would take the bet, and then not take the bet.

E20
03-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Fixed

May you sign Darius Songalia to a huge FA contract.
What's your reasoning?

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:54 PM
What's your reasoning?

I watch basketball?

E20
03-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I watch basketball?
Your telling me the reason Scola makes a basket is all thanks to Rick and has no dependency on Scola's skill set at all?

You're watching some type of basketball. :rolleyes

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 03:57 PM

Actaully,He's not being a homer as usual,that's all.
Even though,He sais here He doesn't think Scola could've been a good feet for the Spurs,He knows He would.
As far as the rockets as a team,at least now they have a man to give the ball to in the last mins of a close game in the playoffs.Scola is been there and done that before.

timvp
03-07-2008, 03:58 PM
By the way timvp...I want to give you props...it take a huge set of balls to call me out for not taking the bet, talk shit about how you would take the bet, and then not take the bet.I was against the trade. You liked the trade ... until your recent flip flop and now you're scared of Scola's rockets.

Still no link?

K-State Spur
03-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Hell, I'm not even banking on the Rockets making the playoffs.

Probably. But I also think they are the type of team that can swing an 18 game winning streak into a 6 game losing streak without a blink.

whottt
03-07-2008, 03:59 PM
As far as the rockets as a team,at least now they have a man to give the ball to in the last mins of a close game in the playoffs.Scola is been there and done that before.

:lmao

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I tell you what,Wottt.
If I win,you just have to admit in this forum that I was right and you were wrong about Scola,no avatars or pics changes
If I win,you choose whatever you want.
Deal now?

whottt
03-07-2008, 04:01 PM
I was against the trade. You liked the trade ... until your recent flip flop and now you're scared of Scola's rockets.

What makes you think I'm afraid of Scola's Rockets?

Predicting they'll make it out of the first round = being afraid?

Great logic there...

I still think Adelman's a choker, as is TMac, as is Scola...I just don't think it'll equal a first round choke.

Still no link?

I know I reaffirmed it not too long ago...probably in the Scola thread.

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 04:02 PM

lets see.................
vegas tourney without Manu,chapu,Oberto,Sanchez,Herrmann,Volskowinsky etc etc etc..............

yes,He's been there and got it done.

whottt
03-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Your telling me the reason Scola makes a basket is all thanks to Rick and has no dependency on Scola's skill set at all?

If Scola get DNPCDED you think he'd be making baskets?

You're watching some type of basketball. :rolleyes

I want to know what you're watching...because the last player coach I think was Bob Cousy in the late sixties...

whottt
lets see.................
vegas tourney without Manu,chapu,Oberto,Sanchez,Herrmann,Volskowinsky etc etc etc..............

yes,He's been there and got it done.

Vegas tourney?

E20
a

whottt
03-07-2008, 04:05 PM
I'd take that bet...but it'd be too easy. Rack me[/timvp]

hater
03-07-2008, 04:06 PM
wow even timvp flip floped on Scola now. :tu

Scola is the shit!

E20
03-07-2008, 04:07 PM
If Scola get DNPCDED you think he'd be making baskets?

I want to know what you're watching...because the last player coach I think was Bob Cousy in the late sixties...

If Scola gets minutes his production will be in no way shape or form related to Adelmen. It's because of his skill whether he will produce or not. Which leads Adelmen to playing him more if he plays good. So in fact it's Scola who ultimately controls his minutes and touches.
So you just lead me on to my same response the reason Scola gets minutes is because he can produce. A player is ultimately the decider whether or no he will get minutes based on how they can produce. It's pretty simple Scola is a good player so he gets minutes. The part in bold is just some fucking nonsense that makes no sense whatsoever.

whottt
03-07-2008, 04:09 PM
So you just lead me on to my same response the reason Scola gets minutes is because he can produce. A player is ultimately the decider whether or no he will get minutes based on how they can produce. It's pretty simple Scola is a good player so he gets minutes. The part in bold is just some fucking nonsense that makes no sense whatsoever.

You mean like Beno Udrih got minutes because he can produce?

Someday, you'll watch a basketball game...and this won't happen to you again.

hater
03-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Scola is a dominant force!

E20
03-07-2008, 04:11 PM
You mean like Beno Udrih got minutes because he can produce?

Someday, you'll watch a basketball game...and this won't happen to you again.
Yeah it's pretty simple Beno couldn't produce in SA with the given minutes and that's what Pop wanted from him, plus Beno also had horrible work ethic an extraneous factor. Give Beno 30 MPG and bench Tony Parker and give him the shots he recieves and he will be the same in SA as he was inSacto, but Pop will never do that.

I know what your point is that in Rick Adelmens system Scola will score, but it takes skill and a good player to score and that's what Scola is a good player.

timvp
03-07-2008, 04:12 PM
wow even timvp flip floped on Scola now. :tu

Scola is the shit!I've always been against the trade. Scola isn't South American Tim Duncan or the best second round draft pick of all time ... but he's pretty damn good and better than what the Spurs got for him.

hater
03-07-2008, 04:14 PM
I've always been against the trade. Scola isn't South American Tim Duncan or the best second round draft pick of all time ... but he's pretty damn good and better than what the Spurs got for him.

my bad I thought u were one of those that told us "STFU Scola is a scrub!"

diego
03-07-2008, 04:21 PM
i've held off the scola discussion because i think for a while now, both argspursfan and whottt have been blinded by their feud, most people have moved on regardless of whether it was good or not... there is still a good while to go before you can really judge a decision that was made with the future in mind.

but if we're going to talk basketball, scola's scoring has been turned down in volume and effectiveness but he has been a much better rebounder than most everybody expected. whats more important is that he plays hard- sometimes stupid, but almost always hard. for a stretch of the season bonner, horry and elson were all giving us next to nothing, and the thought of entering the playoffs with elson or bonner looking at 15 minutes in the playoffs looked a lot worse than having scola's energetic roleplay- his use would probably be more limited for us, and you have to give adelman credit for allowing luis to play through a lot of bad games where he was most definitely lost and confused on the court. but it looks like he already turned a corner, and i'm going to throw some wood on the fire and say that whottt should have taken this bet the first time without flinching!

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 04:24 PM
see wottt??
you're a p*ssy.

timvp
03-07-2008, 04:25 PM
I know I reaffirmed it not too long ago...probably in the Scola thread.ROFL @ reaffirmed it. More like "oh damn Scola's on a 17 game winning streak". But yeah, either link would suffice, I guess.

ambchang
03-07-2008, 04:30 PM
People on crack are this bitter?

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 04:33 PM
People on crack are this bitter?

If you don't know..............

whottt
03-07-2008, 04:34 PM
ROFL @ reaffirmed it. More like "oh damn Scola's on a 17 game winning streak".

He wasn't on a 17 game winning streak when I said it...I said it when Yao got injured.

And giving Scola credit for that 17 game winning streak is pretty ludicrous...unless you think Scola is better than Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili combined.....I mean, they haven't won 17 games in a row this season.

Have they done it once? Maybe once....

So you are Scola is better than all 3 of them because his team won 17 games in a row?

It's Adelman...his teams are notoriously streaky like that...and they usually go on one of those streaks when a key player gets injured...they used to do it all the time when Webber got injured.

mexicanjunior
03-07-2008, 04:37 PM

I think Lenny Wilkins was a player coach when the Sonics won a title in the 70's...

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 04:37 PM
He wasn't on a 17 game winning streak when I said it...I said it when Yao got injured.

And giving Scola credit for that 17 game winning streak is pretty ludicrous...unless you think Scola is better than Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili combined.....I mean, they haven't won 17 games in a row this season.

Have they done it once? Maybe once....

So you are Scola is better than all 3 of them because his team won 17 games in a row?

It's Adelman...his teams are notoriously streaky like that...and they usually go on one of those streaks when a key player gets injured...they used to do it all the time when Webber got injured.

ok,This thread is going out of hands now.
nobody said the 17 winning streak was thanks to Scola,Basketball is a team sport.
Now,Are the Rockets better with Scola starting,getting minutes,getting used to the NBA rules and gettin touches by his teammates???
that's the question you should ask to yourself.

BTW,the answer is HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHH.

ArgSpursFan.
03-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I gues you're not taking the bet wottt.
Maybe you just wanna play safe this time.
You already had too much in the Official Scola thread .

remingtonbo2001
03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
better than what the Spurs got for him.

Is Splitter added into this equation?

How do we know that Scola would fit into Pop's scheme?

Beno didn't, but he was certainly a talented basketball player (I'm stretching it a bit).

I LOVE your game analysis timvp, but I'm going to have to agree with Whottt on this one.

Deimosfobos
03-07-2008, 04:52 PM
I've always been against the trade. Scola isn't South American Tim Duncan or the best second round draft pick of all time ... but he's pretty damn good and better than what the Spurs got for him.

I'm with you on this...

kuato
03-07-2008, 05:28 PM
I bet all the Arg posters that if Manu doesn't win MVP or anything like that. If they lose they have to put TONY PARKER IS MY SAVIOR on their avatar. If I lose, I don't post for a month. I bet that manu will grow hair on his pope hat.

m33p0
03-07-2008, 06:45 PM
...because the last player coach I think was Bob Cousy in the late sixties...
bill russel for the celtics and lenny wilkins.

I think Lenny Wilkins was a player coach when the Sonics won a title in the 70's...

jay014
03-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Use your other now Argnutsuker.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7126/zezaonesharefunnyblogspxt0.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Bump!!

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Looks like this bet is going to be settled earlier than expected, doesn't it?

anakha
04-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Where's ArgScolaFan?

MaNuMaNiAc
04-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Hey whottt, what do you think Argspursfan new avatar, sig and title should be? I think people should use this thread to brainstorm :D

whottt
04-29-2008, 02:45 AM
LOL I'm sure you could think of something that suits him well...but I will definitely try to help.

Do you think he'll show up?

MaNuMaNiAc
04-29-2008, 02:49 AM
LOL I'm sure you could think of something that suits him well...but I will definitely try to help.

I sure hope so :devil but I doubt it...

ArgSpursFan.
04-29-2008, 06:52 AM
I sure hope so :devil but I doubt it...

I'm here bitch,don't worry about me,Just worry about yourself.

BTW,wottt is the only pussy here,not me.
There's no reazon I wouldn't show up.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-29-2008, 08:32 AM
ArgSpursFan was that racist scumbag, no?

Gonna have to pay the piper soon, biatch.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-29-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm here bitch,don't worry about me,Just worry about yourself.

BTW,wottt is the only pussy here,not me.
There's no reazon I wouldn't show up.

worry about me? :lmao

In order for me to lose this bet, the Rockets would have to beat the Jazz and then beat the Lakers :lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm pretty confident with those odds.

Looks like you're toast, bitch!

ArgSpursFan.
04-29-2008, 11:58 AM
worry about me? :lmao

In order for me to lose this bet, the Rockets would have to beat the Jazz and then beat the Lakers :lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm pretty confident with those odds.

Looks like you're toast, bitch!

I see you became confident right when the Jazz went 3-1.:lol
but tell you what,the series are not over yet.
Biacth.

ArgSpursFan.
04-29-2008, 11:59 AM
ArgSpursFan was that racist scumbag, no?

Gonna have to pay the piper soon, biatch.

racist me?:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
04-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Biacth.

yeah... that's why I made this bet before the series started... because I wasn't confident

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Biacth.

told you biatch .:lmao

cantaste victoria antes de tiempo.:nope

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-30-2008, 09:07 AM
racist me?:lol

Maybe you're not the guy, that's why I posed it as a question.

Earlier this season some idiot was banned for being extremely racist re black vs white. If it wasn't you, apologies.

Either way, nice bet... NOT! :lol

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
cantaste victoria antes de tiempo.:nope

BTW,Scola went 18/12 in game 5.
What a chocker,hug??

Kermit
04-30-2008, 11:19 AM
BTW,Scola went 18/12 in game 5.
What a chocker,hug??

Chocker? Hug?

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Chocker? Hug?

yeah,choker

Acording to many ignorants of course

Kermit
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Honestly, if you would just shut the fuck up about him, you would find that most Spurs fans would be accepting of him. You have single handedly turned an entire fan base against Scola. Now, most of them wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Congrats.

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Honestly, if you would just shut the fuck up about him, you would find that most Spurs fans would be accepting of him. You have single handedly turned an entire fan base against Scola. Now, most of them wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Congrats.

Honestly,I don't give a shit what you think.
And most of the Scola haters,are just blind homers who don't want to come out of the closet,and admit He's a hell of a player,and I don't give a shit what they think eather.
I just go by the facts,plain and simple.

Kermit
04-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Honestly,I give a shit how you think about me and Louis Scola or else I wouldn't post mass amounts of crap about him on this board. I care what you think dammit!

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 11:45 AM
Honestly,I don't give a fuck what an BB ignorant thinks about.
And you're included on that list.
also,Did I bet you something?
No,I didn't. So why don't you mind your own business?
Thanks in advance.

anakha
04-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Touchy. :lol

SpursIndonesia
04-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Luis Scola IDIOT FAN sucks, there i said it.

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Luis Scola IDIOT FAN sucks, there i said it.

Indonesians Spurs Fans suck ass,There I said it too.

hater
04-30-2008, 12:00 PM
che pibe, estas haciendo ver mal a todos los argentinos.

nil.ball
04-30-2008, 01:05 PM

I mean I haven't read anywhere in this thread whottt has accepted the bet. Why is he talking like ArgsFan has to honor the result of bet? So does this mean if ArgsFan win, whottt will be putting what have been said into his avatar?

All I can see here is whottt does not have the guts to make a formal acceptance of the bet, yet took advantage to diss the opponents while they were temporarily down. What a cheap strategy, if you want this bet, then accept it. and say it loud and clear, otherwise don't act like this bet is on, and ArgsFan has to honor what ever the bet is.

nil.ball
04-30-2008, 01:08 PM
95% of the chance, when rockets do come out of first round, whottt will be showing up and be like "what? i never really accepted the bet".

Kermit
04-30-2008, 01:12 PM
I mean I haven't read anywhere in this thread whottt has accepted the bet. Why is he talking like ArgsFan has to honor the result of bet? So does this mean if ArgsFan win, whottt will be putting what have been said into his avatar?

All I can see here is whottt does not have the guts to make a formal acceptance of the bet, yet took advantage to diss the opponents while they were temporarily down. What a cheap strategy, if you want this bet, then accept it. and say it loud and clear, otherwise don't act like this bet is on, and ArgsFan has to honor what ever the bet is.

I believe that there is more than one bet, your doucheness.

Ariel
04-30-2008, 01:39 PM
che pibe, estas haciendo ver mal a todos los argentinos.
Y no es el primer foro en el que lo hace... el boludito este es un salvavidas de plomo, con su perpetua retórica ignorante, ofensiva y racista lograría en 5 minutos que la gente quiera colgar a la madre Teresa con sólo salir a "defenderla".

whottt
04-30-2008, 02:18 PM
95% of the chance, when rockets do come out of first round, whottt will be showing up and be like "what? i never really accepted the bet".

Idiot...why should I accept a bet which won't be paid off?

Tell me idiot...why should I do that?

Do you often make bets with people that don't have the money to pay you?

If so you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Or are you too fucking stupid to see that is the case here? Idiot.

Idiot.

whottt
04-30-2008, 02:20 PM

And BTW...it's not a case of I never "really" accepted that bet...

It's a case of I flat out never accepted the bet period...because the guy I was betting with could not pay off if he lost. You stupid illiterate fuck.

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Y no es el primer foro en el que lo hace... el boludito este es un salvavidas de plomo, con su perpetua retórica ignorante, ofensiva y racista lograría en 5 minutos que la gente quiera colgar a la madre Teresa con sólo salir a "defenderla".

Si claro,seguro que chupandole el culo a los gringos, como muchos aca,vas a cambiar lo que piensen de los argentinos.
Vos y todos los demas chupa culos que quieren quedar bien con los moderadores para que les den bola en el foro y se rian de sus chistes pateticos(lease Smeagol and co) se pueden ir todos a la reputa madre que los re pario.
Se entendio?o te lo digo en Ingles?:toast

Ariel
04-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Si claro,seguro que chupandole el culo a los gringos, como muchos aca,vas a cambiar lo que piensen de los argentinos.
Vos y todos los demas chupa culos que quieren quedar bien con los moderadores para que les den bola en el foro y se rian de sus chistes pateticos(lease Smeagol and co) se pueden ir todos a la reputa madre que los re pario.
Hay una diferencia muy grande entre chuparle el culo a alguien, y entrar en la casa de alguien, bajarte los pantalones, y limpiarte el culo con las cortinas. Y lo que es mucho peor, tu actitud se refleja en todos los que involuntariamente tienen que soportar tenerte como compatriota. Lo único que lamento es que cada vez que alguien lee tus estupideces mira el nick y automáticamente lee "Arg" al lado. Y no, no me lo digas en inglés que por malo que sea tu castellano tu inglés es mucho peor, así que no intentes pasar mas verguenza... si es que eso es posible.

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Hay una diferencia muy grande entre chuparle el culo a alguien, y entrar en la casa de alguien, bajarte los pantalones, y limpiarte el culo con las cortinas. Y lo que es mucho peor, tu actitud se refleja en todos los que involuntariamente tienen que soportar tenerte como compatriota. Lo único que lamento es que cada vez que alguien lee tus estupideces mira el nick y automáticamente lee "Arg" al lado. Y no, no me lo digas en inglés que por malo que sea tu castellano tu inglés es mucho peor, así que no intentes pasar mas verguenza... si es que eso es posible.

Mas verguenza de la que pasas vos con tu avatar,no creo
keep trying kid.

hater
04-30-2008, 02:56 PM

entonces porque pierdes el tiempo entrando a web sites gringos y rompiendole las bolas?? lo que pasa es que no tienes nada mejor que hacer.

pobre pelotudo. consegui laburo

urunobili
04-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Mas verguenza de la que pasas vos con tu avatar,no creo
keep trying kid.
what r u a closeted Racing Club fan? if so... check the standings... u r about to go where u belong... the "B" :nope

ArgSpursFan.
04-30-2008, 03:00 PM
entonces porque pierdes el tiempo entrando a web sites gringos y rompiendole las bolas?? lo que pasa es que no tienes nada mejor que hacer.

pobre pelotudo. consegui laburo

Yo no rompo las bolas,Digo lo que pienso,te guste a vos o no.
Y hablando de laburo,por suerte tengo uno donde me pagan muy pero muy bien,y tengo hasta tiempo de entrar a internet a informarme de la NBA y leer las estupideces de algunos.Incluyendo las tuyas.

hater
04-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Y hablando de laburo,por suerte tengo uno donde me pagan muy pero muy bien,y tengo hasta tiempo de entrar a internet a informarme de la NBA y leer las estupideces de algunos.Incluyendo las tuyas.

me alegro que te pagen bien en ese putero. debes chuparla bien

smeagol
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM

Tipico Argentino pelotudo . . . :rolleyes

Para que carajo venis a opinar si lo unico que haces es ofender a medio mundo?

Yo no le chupo el culo a nadie, y si leyeras este foro un poco mas seguido, te darias cuenta que tengo mis agarradas con algunos foristas gringos, pero tambien con otros foristas franceses y argentinos.

La verdad es que no aportas un mierda, y como varios forros antes que vos, te crees que te las sabes todas, y en el fondo sos un probre imbecil.

smeagol
04-30-2008, 04:09 PM

Que suerte que ganas bien, ya que recuerdo que te fuiste de USA por vago y pelotudo, ya que no podias conseguir trabajo allá.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Dios... no entendes nada, no? Típico argentino pelotudo, guardando resentimiento contra los gringos por el estado de su vida. Viendo que tus viejos no se molestaron en enseñarte modales, acá te tengo la primera lección... Ser respetuoso no equivale a chupar culo, imbécil! Se llama cortesía.

A propósito, nadie acá duda de que estés diciendo lo que pensas gil, de hecho, ese es el problema. Sos un racista, y te sale de adentro. No solo eso, sino que te pensas que porque lo admitís, de alguna manera te hace quedar bien…

Representas lo peor de este país banana. Ese pobre infeliz que se cree la gran cosa, pero es nada. Tenes aires de grandeza pero no los medios para sustentarla. No sos original, créeme. Tenes un rencor contra los gringos como si ellos fueran la razón de tus problemas, como que siendo irrespetuoso hacia ellos en todo momento de alguna manera te validara. Es triste, la verdad. Especialmente considerando que la sociedad en la que vivimos hoy en día, tiene más gringo que argentino últimamente.

La verdad que no entiendo cómo es que según vos, viviste tanto tiempo en EE.UU. y sin embargo te sorprenda que no les caiga bien un racista… Obviamente no entendiste un cuerno en tu estadía.

El día que decidas dejar ir ese monumental complejo de inferioridad que tenes latente, te vas a encontrar con que no es necesario ser antagonista para mostrarte en desacuerdo.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-30-2008, 05:36 PM
a si, por si acaso anda preparando la ventana de tu perfil. En cualquier momento me decido por tu nueva imagen :D

temujin
04-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Tutto ciò è assolutamente stupendo!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

jman3000
04-30-2008, 05:57 PM
i dont really like the fact that spurs fans get hung up on players we "shoulda" had... i could give 2 shits about scola, udrih, howard, bell, barbosa... or whoever else people think we had a chance to have/retain... we have 4 championships with the decisions they've made and that's just fucking fine with me.

urunobili
04-30-2008, 06:27 PM
El día que decidas dejar ir ese monumental complejo de inferioridad que tenes latente, te vas a encontrar con que no es necesario ser antagonista para mostrarte en desacuerdo.
:tu

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-30-2008, 11:38 PM
ArgSpursFan...you're a wanker. You've just been owned by every Argentinian who posted in this thread. Just piss off and keep your Scola trolling out of here.

Matter of fact, Luis doesn't need any of your sick and childish behaviour. Do you get mad because some arseholes call Scola a choker or a bad player? Then argue with them using facts, which there are many, instead of behaving like an hysterical bitch.

Luis has moved on, he is playing very well for the Rockets, helping his team in a tough series. Can't you do the same? I don't get what is your reason to be so mad. I mean, Luis wouldn't have had the same playing time and chances in the Spurs than those he had this season in Houston. Those were his exact words and he also thanked the Spurs for opening the NBA window to him.

Clearly, you're not a Spurs Fan. But you're Argentinian, sadly, because we, your countrymen, are embarrassed by your absolut doucheness. Here's a suggestion: change your username to "ScolaObsessedStalker". It would suit you much better.

Chau, pelotudo.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

DAF86
05-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

Do you have some kind of arrangement with Whott or something like that?

ShoogarBear
05-03-2008, 12:30 AM
How do you people remember these things?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2008, 12:58 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

BiZNicK
05-03-2008, 12:59 AM

what do you say?
Is it a bet?

http://i30.tinypic.com/34hjosw.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2008, 01:20 AM
I like this one better...

Scratch that! I don't need you to leave the forum (specially since I know you're one dishonest piece of shit that will probably come back under another ip and username). Instead, If the Rockets don't make it past the second round, I get to pick your avatar, the title and your sig. If they do, you can write whatever the fuck you want under my avatar 'cause that shit ain't happening.

Deal,If I win I get to pick your avatar,the title and your avatar pic.
Start saying good bye to that pic of mau you've got there.

Anybody want to help design the dude's new look? :lmao

urunobili
05-03-2008, 01:25 AM
whottt whottt whottt whottt whottt whottt!!!!!!!!

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

manubili
05-03-2008, 09:04 AM
"I love Whott's dick"

A US flag as an avatar.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-04-2008, 04:59 AM
Just loaded some songs on my mp4 player

The Kinks - Tired Of Waiting For You
Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There
Velvet Underground - Run Run Run
Oasis - My Big Mouth
Beck - Loser
The Rolling Stones - Pay Your Dues

whottt
05-04-2008, 05:06 AM
Why are you guys cheering me? I didn't make the bet with him...Manumaniac did.

He made a bet with Manumaniac for avatar and title(that I didn't want to take, because I actually thought the Rockets would likely make it out of the first round), and then he wanted to make another bet with me for avatar and title, Spurs VS Rockets(a bet I would have taken in a second had he not already made one with Manumaniac)...and the idiot couldn't and still can't figure out why I was offended and wouldn't take his bet.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2008, 05:10 AM
:lol this forum cracks me up

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-04-2008, 05:16 AM
Just for the record: I'm not, in case you were talking bout me

I'm just calling out the chicken...

"Marty McFly: Listen! I'm not really feeling up to this today, so I'm gonna have to forfeit!
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Forfeit? *Forfeit*? What's that mean?
Buford's Gang Member #1: Uh, it means that you win without a fight.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Without shooting? He can't do that.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Hey, you can't do that! You know what I think? I think you're nothing but a gutless yellow turd! And I'm giving you to the count of ten to come out here, and prove I'm wrong! One...
Marty McFly: Doc... Sober up, buddy. Let's get sober.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Two...
Saloon Old Timer #3: You gotta get out there, son. I got $20 gold bet on you, so don't let me down.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Three...
Saloon Old-Timer #2: I got $30 gold bet again' you, so don't let me down.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Four...
Saloon Old-Timer #1: You better face up to it, son, 'cause if you don't go out there...
Marty McFly: What?
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Five...
Marty McFly: What if I don't go out there?
Eyepatch: You're a coward!
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Six...
Toothless: And you'll be branded a coward for the rest of your days!
Saloon Old-Timer #1: Everybody everywhere will say, "Clint Eastwood is the biggest yellow belly in the west."
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Seven...
Customer: Here.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Eight...
Marty McFly: I already got a gun.
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Nine...
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Ten!
Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: You hear me, runt? I say, that's ten, you gutless yellow pie-slinger! "

GrandeDavid
05-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Idiot...why should I accept a bet which won't be paid off?

Tell me idiot...why should I do that?

Do you often make bets with people that don't have the money to pay you?

If so you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Or are you too fucking stupid to see that is the case here? Idiot.

Idiot.

Either they're an idiot or they're sadistic and love breaking knee caps.

GrandeDavid
05-04-2008, 06:45 AM
I think the Spurs could've used Scola's heart and toughness in the paint last night in Game 1! Damn!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-04-2008, 09:40 AM
The jackass is not going to show up

Ariel
05-05-2008, 05:38 AM
The jackass is not going to show up
This reminds me of a great movie quote:

Colagero: This guy Louie Dumps over here, you know, he owes me twenty dollars. It's been two weeks now, and every time he sees me, he keeps dodging me. He's becoming a real pain in the ass, should I crack him one or what?

Sonny: What have I been telling you, sometimes hurting someone ain't the answer. First of all, is he a friend of yours?

Colagero: No, I don't even like him.

Sonny: You don't even like him. There's your answer right there. Look at it this way, it cost you twenty dollars to get rid of him. Right? He's never gonna bother you again. He's never gonna ask you for money again. He's out of your life for 20 dollars. You got off cheap. Forget about it.
If the bet causes him to stay away, it couldn't have been any more successful.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2008, 07:54 AM
This reminds me of a great movie quote:

If the bet causes him to stay away, it couldn't have been any more successful.

Good point. I loved "A Bronx Tale" by the way