PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans...best of luck

Dirk Nowitzki
03-07-2008, 04:20 PM
You and everyone else in the NBA are going to need it when the Mavs turn this mess around, and they WILL turn it around. This team is having a rough regular season but the playoffs will be so much sweeter for them. Dirk will lead this Mavs team to a 2008 NBA Championship. Dirk will win the Finals MVP as well! Mark it down motherfuckers. Remember this thread! I will bump it in late June when the Mavs are the 2008 NBA Champions! I have never been more sure of it than I am now. You heard it here first! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant

CubanMustGo
03-07-2008, 04:27 PM
"Dirk" and "lead" are two words that should never appear in the same sentence.

midgetonadonkey
03-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Now this is a good troll.

Galileo
03-07-2008, 04:28 PM
do you need attention?

mexicanjunior
03-07-2008, 04:32 PM
The Mavs may end up out of the playoffs...I'll still bump the thread for you in June if they do...

duncan228
03-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Dirk's not a troll.
He's a spirited Mavs fan who took the last couple of seasons so hard that some of us were worried about him.

Nice to see you back in form Dirk.

Extra Stout
03-07-2008, 04:34 PM
You and everyone else in the NBA are going to need it when the Mavs turn this mess around, and they WILL turn it around. This team is having a rough regular season but the playoffs will be so much sweeter for them. Dirk will lead this Mavs team to a 2008 NBA Championship. Dirk will win the Finals MVP as well! Mark it down motherfuckers. Remember this thread! I will bump it in late June when the Mavs are the 2008 NBA Champions! I have never been more sure of it than I am now. You heard it here first! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant
Part of their scheme is flawed. Qualifying for the playoffs as a #8 seed only guarantees a first-round win if the Mavs are the #1 seed. Otherwise it doesn't work.

hater
03-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Dirk's not a troll.
He's a spirited Mavs fan who took the last couple of seasons so hard that some of us were worried about him.

Nice to see you back in form Dirk.

is he posting from a mental hospital?

Southwest Texas Fan
03-07-2008, 05:04 PM

Oxymoron.

CubanMustGo
03-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Oxymoron.

Echo. :lol

batboy
03-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Sweet mother of god what a time to post this bump bait!

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Not so. For example, "Dirk and the Mavericks are dropping out of championship contention like a lead balloon."

Medvedenko
03-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow....what a thread....I don't know what's more scary the mavs winning or this dude's sanity and given the amount of posts he has....I'm scared for him.

batboy
03-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Dirk, Mavs blow 2-0 Finals lead.

Mister Sinister
03-07-2008, 05:27 PM
River, Egypt, etc.

ManuAddicted
03-07-2008, 05:29 PM
:lol

I guess you said the same last year... And you know how it ended

SAtown
03-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I guess you said the same last year... And you know how it ended

He did, he started every single Mavs game thread last year saying the same shit. A lot of us had a hell of a time bumping them.

m33p0
03-07-2008, 06:12 PM
you talking about next year or the year after next? good luck with the lottery.

God_Loves_The_Spurs
03-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Dirk has the same problem now that Brad Lidge has after the Pujols homer. He needs to see a sports psychologist! :dizzy

hsxvvd
03-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Again with the dancing fucking elephants!

What is it with Mavs fans and dancing elephants?

baseline bum
03-07-2008, 07:13 PM

I'll be sure to bump it in early May when your team gets eliminated.

m33p0
03-07-2008, 07:30 PM
premature ejaculation thread from a mavs fan. how refreshing.

thiste
03-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I understand you need auto-persuasion here but it's not inversely proportional you know : having had a great regular season and then the crappiest playoffs run ever last year doesn't mean your crappy regular season will guarantee you a championship this time around :cry

lefty
03-07-2008, 11:44 PM

"Dirk" is a word that should never appear in a sentence

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2008, 11:53 PM
How many failed predictions is it going to take for your sorry ass to get it through that thick skull that the Mavs ain't winning shit

freemeat
03-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Again...Dirf No-win-ski is 2-8 in his last 10 playoff games...

Louie Vega
03-08-2008, 12:28 AM
I still don't know why you people take the bait!?

Dirk Nowitzki
03-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Go ahead and laugh it up. I am getting the last laugh come late June. My team is winning the fucking championship. Yours will be at home watching us accomplish this goal on television! I shouldnt have said Dirk will lead the Mavs to a championship. DIRK AND KIDD will lead the Mavs to the promise land and bring home the 2008 chamionship to Dallas, Texas!!!! :clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant

Tike Mailer
03-08-2008, 12:49 AM

Preach on, holmes. Preach on!

freemeat
03-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Preach on, holmes. Preach on!

Seriously!!! I keep asking -- who the F*CK is "Holmes"!?!?!?!?

honestfool84
03-08-2008, 01:34 AM
i understand when a fan is being cocky and boasting when their team is winning, ie, spurs fans, spurs fans, spurs fans, and then lakers fans at the end.

but f*cking come on.
phoenix fans?
mav fans?

f*ck faces.

Avitus1
03-08-2008, 01:46 AM
The good thing about Spurstalk is you dont have to look hard for a laugh.