PDA

View Full Version : Screw these refs

ClingingMars
03-08-2008, 12:40 AM
I swear to God if they ref a quarter like that again, their asses outta be fired and investigated for corruption.

-Mars

Kori Ellis
03-08-2008, 12:42 AM
There's a game blog thread at the top of the forum, where people are discussing the same topic.

And stop cussing in the thread titles.

Thanks.

hsxvvd
03-08-2008, 12:42 AM
If only the refs could be this nice to us at home.

ancestron
03-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Spurs were tired.

JamStone
03-08-2008, 02:28 AM
I think it's shocking for Spurs fans because normally the Spurs do get a lot of benefit of calls that could go either way. Bruce rarely gets fouls even when he does clutch and grab. Manu and Parker get away with walks a lot of times. So, when the refs call it more fair or even slightly against the Spurs, it seems worse than it is. The Spurs get a lot of calls their way normally.

HighLowLobForBig-50
03-08-2008, 02:31 AM
dirk gets alot of calls, normally. tim does not.

sa_kid20
03-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Not the refs fault we played like @&%# in the 2nd half.

m33p0
03-08-2008, 06:47 AM
blaming the refs for the loss is so like the Mavs.

dbestpro
03-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Turned off the tube and went to bed midway in the third quarter when the officials took over the game. You could see where it was going. The bottom line is whether it is the Pistons, Spurs, Suns, Lakers, Mavs or Celtics the NBA is a pure suck fest when the game is not called evenly. Also, at this time of year and the way the standings are it is time to start officiating these games like they are playoff basketball games. Ticky tack calls will serve no one and actually hurts a team like Denver because they will expect a ticky tack game in the playoffs and will exit very frustrated. That is if they make the playoffs.

fyatuk
03-08-2008, 09:11 AM
blaming the refs for the loss is so like the Mavs.

The refs sucked, but that's not the reason the Spurs lost. They lost their defensive in the 3rd and kept bricking open jumpers they normally would make againt Denver's zone. Then the Spurs let a lack of energy ad aggressiveness creep in for this second game of a back to back and the refs got in their head.

spursfan09
03-08-2008, 09:36 AM
I think it's shocking for Spurs fans because normally the Spurs do get a lot of benefit of calls that could go either way. Bruce rarely gets fouls even when he does clutch and grab. Manu and Parker get away with walks a lot of times. So, when the refs call it more fair or even slightly against the Spurs, it seems worse than it is. The Spurs get a lot of calls their way normally.

Well see as Spurs fans we are used to that. They just need to be consistent and call the games in our favor everytime.

BlackSwordsMan
03-08-2008, 09:42 AM
I thought I'd never see Najara outplay duncan.

TampaDude
03-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Yeah, the refs made some questionable non-calls, but that's not why the Spurs lost...they lost because Pop fucked up the defensive rotation in the 3rd and let the Nuggets get on a roll and shoot 75% from the field...there's just NFW you can hang with a team when you let them hit like that. Things will be much different on Monday night in SA...payback's a bitch!

JamStone
03-08-2008, 10:05 AM

Why not? That's what Najera does, play as hard as he possibly can. He routinely outplays his opponents. He might not always play "well," but he generally outplays them in terms of hustle.

m33p0
03-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Najara only scores on 3 pointers and layups and that's exactly what the Spurs gave him. :bang

mattb_25
03-08-2008, 12:00 PM
haha refs made you LOSEEEE

dbestpro
03-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Dallas knows quite a bit about losing lately. The irony is a Spurs loss pushes Dallas closer to the 9th slot as Denver pushes forward.

WalterBenitez
03-08-2008, 04:25 PM

It was pop and the luck of balls
:p:

WalterBenitez
03-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Dallas knows quite a bit about losing lately. The irony is a Spurs loss pushes Dallas closer to the 9th slot as Denver pushes forward.

You point of view is making sound the lost very sweet :D

Obstructed_View
03-09-2008, 06:42 AM
The Spurs played like shit and deserved to get beat. Funny that they get whistled for touch fouls on the nights they happen to play lazy basketball.