manustarting2gd
01-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Phx destroys them..

SequSpur
01-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Okur > Rasho

Nikos
It means the Jazz are one of the worst teams in basketball with Kirlenko out and even with ALL of their other players healthy. And with Hapring and Bell out, they would be lucky to win 2 out of their next 10 games.

Also says the Spurs played about as bad D as you can play in the NBA tonight. If they continue with this effort........

Nikos
Okur > Rasho

Tonight Okur was better than Duncan pretty much. Sadly.

Jimcs50
01-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Phoenix takes care of business...Spurs lose to losing teams every year, year in year out. I mean Philly swept them last year costing SA the division and a #1 seeding and the championship. All these losses count....

boutons
01-10-2005, 11:35 PM
How many times did Duncan get blocked? 3? 4?

ShoogarBear
01-10-2005, 11:53 PM
It's games like this where we needed an on-the-court motivator.

Tim just isn't it.

Nikos
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
It's games like this where we needed an on-the-court motivator.

Tim just isn't it.

And a better team in general?

ShoogarBear
01-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Nikos, one through twelve, hell, one through eight even, do you really think there's a better team in the league.?

The team's talent is more than good enough.

Assuming they stay healthy, their focus and motivation on the court are the only things that will beat them.

Nikos
01-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Nikos, one through twelve, hell, one through eight even, do you really think there's a better team in the league.?

The team's talent is more than good enough.

Assuming they stay healthy, their focus and motivation on the court are the only things that will beat them.

You could say the same thing about last years team as well IMO. They had the talent and chemistry to win it all, but failed. They still look shaky in the clutch as usual.

ShoogarBear
01-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Last year the "most talented" was arguable with Minnesota and Detroit. This year, I think it's clear cut.

Also, Manu and Tony are a year better, and Rasho and Horry are a year more familiar with the system.

Last year the Spurs were in the top 3, but not necessarily the overwhelming favorite.

This year, anything less than the title would have to be considered a disappointment.

airjer15
01-11-2005, 12:11 AM
with Malone you would of won that game

Nikos
01-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Last year the "most talented" was arguable with Minnesota and Detroit. This year, I think it's clear cut.

Also, Manu and Tony are a year better, and Rasho and Horry are a year more familiar with the system.

Last year the Spurs were in the top 3, but not necessarily the overwhelming favorite.

This year, anything less than the title would have to be considered a disappointment.

Detroit was not more talented. Neither was Minnesotta. But Minnesotta makes for a solid argument I guess. But they still were inexperienced going into last years playoffs.

Bottom line is last years team was good enough to win the title and choked the series to the Lakers (an inferior TEAM). I definetely think Detroit was beatable in a finals series.

ShoogarBear
01-11-2005, 12:12 AM
with Malone you would of won that game

:lol

Bastard.

We started calling for him in chat when Horry went down and looked like he was on his deathbed.