PDA

View Full Version : Attention all NBA Fakers

SpursDynasty
03-08-2008, 03:24 PM
1. LeBron James - Face it, you're not going to win the MVP. You're not going to win an NBA championship. You shouldn't even have been an All-Star, much less a starter. You're an overrated, played out, MJ wannabe 23 wearing faker. Your team's play is pathetic. How can you be in the East and have such a mediocre record? You must not be making any real impact. Go home.

2. Dwight Howard - You're not going to win the MVP or a championship either. You too shouldn't have been an All-Star or a starter. You're the 2nd most overrated waste of NBA dollars in the league. Your "Superman" dunk was pathetic. You didn't even reach the rim. Wow it must take so much talent to land short of reaching the rim and toss the ball through. Idiot.

3. Lakers - You guys haven't played any elite teams during this latest run you've been making. You're only #1 in the West because the Spurs haven't played the same number of games as you. We're tied in the loss column, when we win we own the tiebreaker. ESPN may give you all the love, and although Kobe wins the MVP this year, the rest of the Lakers are still an unexperienced soft team come playoff time.

4. Hornets - Who do you think you are? Chris Paul and David West are not true All-Stars but only made the team because the ASG was being held in New Orleans, end of story. You're not winning the MVP, Chris Paul. Give it up.

5. Houston - I'm not impressed by your so-called 17 game winning streak. Bunch of fake softies, try beating the Spurs, Pistons, or Celtics. They can kick your ass and I can kick your ass too. Give it up.

6. Dallas and Phoenix - Enjoy your long summer starting in April. You all are non-factors in the playoffs now. Congratulations though, you have Jason Kidd and Shaq!

7. Denver Nuggets - WTF do you think you guys are? Acting like you accomplished something just because Eduardo Najera had a career night and you guys managed to beat us with our big three seated for the remaining 6:00 of the game. Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony were All-Star starters? Marcus Camby was defensive player of the year? It must not take much anymore to get certain honors/awards/selections in the NBA, because you have those three recognitions and you guys don't even make the playoffs if they started today. See you Monday night, idiots.

Findog
03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Yes! You're back! Do you sometimes get confused and start typing something out that is pro-Spurs when you're logged in as DazedandConfused? Or pro-Lakers when you're logged in as SpursDynasty?

SAtown
03-08-2008, 03:37 PM
1. LeBron James - You shouldn't even have been an All-Star, much less a starter.

:lmao I can't even read this

MajicMan
03-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Somebody needs to ban this guy. Worst troll ever.

Matchman
03-08-2008, 03:57 PM
so you think the Utah Jazz are fo realz?

Findog
03-08-2008, 03:59 PM
so you think the Utah Jazz are fo realz?

No, it's just that there are no Jazz fans on this board. If there were, he'd be heaping shit on them as well.

DazedAndConfused
03-08-2008, 04:10 PM
I doubt this guy believes what he spouts. And for the millionth time, I am not him :)

Flopper
03-08-2008, 04:12 PM
No, it's just that there are no Jazz fans on this board. If there were, he'd be heaping shit on them as well.

What are you talking about man...I'm a Jazz fan in disguise.

SpursDynasty
03-08-2008, 04:18 PM
The Jazz are for real

SpursDynasty
03-08-2008, 04:18 PM
As are the Pistons and Celtics

Flopper
03-08-2008, 04:21 PM
The Jazz are for real

Thanks man, I needed to read that from you. Now I know for sure the Jazz are for real. I was afraid for a split second there.

SpursDynasty
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM
To further back up my original post:

Howard and LeBron - Both swept out of last year's playoffs
Lakers - lost 4-1 in last year's playoffs
Nuggets - lost 4-1 in last year's playoffs
Hornets - Weren't even in the playoffs
Rockets - Blew a 2-0 series lead
Suns/Mavs - No explanation needed

See why it's hard to take these jokers seriously?

Purple & Gold
03-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Hey spursdynasty.

The Lakers will win Team of the Decade :elephant :elephant

endrity
03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
you know how to come back with a bang, that's for sure.

T R O L L !!!!

Banzai
03-08-2008, 07:42 PM
1. LeBron James - Face it, you're not going to win the MVP. You're not going to win an NBA championship. You shouldn't even have been an All-Star, much less a starter. You're an overrated, played out, MJ wannabe 23 wearing faker. Your team's play is pathetic. How can you be in the East and have such a mediocre record? You must not be making any real impact. Go home.

2. Dwight Howard - You're not going to win the MVP or a championship either. You too shouldn't have been an All-Star or a starter. You're the 2nd most overrated waste of NBA dollars in the league. Your "Superman" dunk was pathetic. You didn't even reach the rim. Wow it must take so much talent to land short of reaching the rim and toss the ball through. Idiot.

3. Lakers - You guys haven't played any elite teams during this latest run you've been making. You're only #1 in the West because the Spurs haven't played the same number of games as you. We're tied in the loss column, when we win we own the tiebreaker. ESPN may give you all the love, and although Kobe wins the MVP this year, the rest of the Lakers are still an unexperienced soft team come playoff time.

4. Hornets - Who do you think you are? Chris Paul and David West are not true All-Stars but only made the team because the ASG was being held in New Orleans, end of story. You're not winning the MVP, Chris Paul. Give it up.

5. Houston - I'm not impressed by your so-called 17 game winning streak. Bunch of fake softies, try beating the Spurs, Pistons, or Celtics. They can kick your ass and I can kick your ass too. Give it up.

6. Dallas and Phoenix - Enjoy your long summer starting in April. You all are non-factors in the playoffs now. Congratulations though, you have Jason Kidd and Shaq!

7. Denver Nuggets - WTF do you think you guys are? Acting like you accomplished something just because Eduardo Najera had a career night and you guys managed to beat us with our big three seated for the remaining 6:00 of the game. Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony were All-Star starters? Marcus Camby was defensive player of the year? It must not take much anymore to get certain honors/awards/selections in the NBA, because you have those three recognitions and you guys don't even make the playoffs if they started today. See you Monday night, idiots.
I see.... :reading

mavs>spurs2
03-08-2008, 08:04 PM
They can kick your ass and I can kick your ass too. Give it up.
Haha I don't know why I find this particular part so funny..

m33p0
03-08-2008, 09:03 PM
there's this certain mod...

cherylsteele
03-08-2008, 10:03 PM
I find it ironic that SpursDynasty's listed team is the Golden State Warriors

robbie380
03-09-2008, 05:08 AM
http://home.zcu.cz/~topicz/Foto/Shut%20The%20Fuck%20Up%20.jpg

eisfeld
03-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Please leave this forum again Jeff...
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-cat-greets-dog-at-door.jpg

GuerillaBlack
03-09-2008, 09:29 AM

The Rockets beat the Spurs just before the streak started.

ratm1221
03-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Look at this fucking douche.... what a faggot.

http://a273.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/m_78e2a9628217cbed1beb5db039bcc198.jpg

SpursDynasty
03-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Look at this fucking douche.... what a faggot.

http://a273.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/m_78e2a9628217cbed1beb5db039bcc198.jpg

Too bad that's not me. For one, if you go to his page he lives in Dallas. Second, his status says married.

I live in San Antonio. I'm 23 (like he is), but I am not one to want to give up my youth and freedom and get married at 23. It's not me. I operate under the don't get married until age 26 at the earliest.

ratm1221
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Too bad that's not me. For one, if you go to his page he lives in Dallas. Second, his status says married.

I live in San Antonio. I'm 23 (like he is), but I am not one to want to give up my youth and freedom and get married at 23. It's not me. I operate under the don't get married until age 26 at the earliest.

You'll never be married because they don't allow gay couples to marry in Texas. Sorry.

SpursDynasty
03-09-2008, 09:14 PM
You'll never be married because they don't allow gay couples to marry in Texas. Sorry.

So how did you get married then?

mavs>spurs2
03-09-2008, 09:47 PM

That's just what Jeff says to keep all the groupie hoes away

LEONARD
03-10-2008, 08:59 AM
SD can't wait to get married so he can pop his cherry...