PDA

View Full Version : Tough game for roadrunners

Roadrunners
03-08-2008, 05:29 PM
we kept getting down by a large margin but battle back but to many missed shots in the end. sfa is solid but beatable. bad news is shank was on crutches, one of 4 players, all difference makers that are out. another question? no russ permenter anywhere. did he transfer??????

blueman
03-09-2008, 03:23 AM
Yeah that game blew, SFA is totally beatable, we get another shot on Thursday. About Permeter coach Brooks said that it wasn't working out, I don't know what that means. I think the tournament should be interesting, I think that Shank will be back by thursday the staff is just being careful. Go runners!

lebomb
03-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Its just crazy the amount of injuries.......to different players!!

Yeah, the Permeter thing sucks as well. I heard he was a really great player in highschool. Oh well. *hangs head*

GOUTSA
03-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Its just crazy the amount of injuries.......to different players!!

Yeah, the Permeter thing sucks as well. I heard he was a really great player in highschool. Oh well. *hangs head*

I just heard Permeter was out for family reasons, but it might be something more. We'll see if he's at the tournament

lebomb
03-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I just heard Permeter was out for family reasons, but it might be something more. We'll see if he's at the tournament

I hope.....we really havent seen what he can do or WILL do at all. He is just a freshman. I hope he didnt leave.

UT09
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM
UTSA hahahahahah, didn't know high school sports are discussed in a college forum.

SC Alum
03-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Runners could make conf tourney interesting if:

-They continue to play matchup zone D, inside out, like they did holding SFA to no pts for over 7 mins in 2d half. Don't know why they start out w/o helping D, but by the end of game, they figured it out.

-DG doesnt go 1 on 5--still happening, not going to work come tourney time, and dumb fouls early on may take him out of the game--got to pick your spots to reach, slap, etc.

-Start the game with scoring punch. Yesterday was another game where they got down by double digits before sending in reinforcements. If they are going to start the seniors, the only hope is if Smith gets hot enough to keep them in the game. Ludwick's been broke last 2 games--he needs to get in rhythm, and Shank needs to get back and get hot--he's been in a funk too. Spencer, Francis and Dade could be a factor inside--I didn't see anyone who could keep them off the boards.

-Coach T doesn't let refs take his time and attention--it was ridiculous how much of his time the ref wasted during several time outs. Just walk away, just walk away.

Good news is that as poorly as they shot, and even spotting them 10 pts early on, they could have beat SFA, and that should give confidence come Thursday nite.

GOUTSA
03-09-2008, 05:20 PM
UTSA hahahahahah, didn't know high school sports are discussed in a college forum.

Fuck off, you little bitch. I'm going to be on top of all your post so they better be good, mf.

UT09
03-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Fuck off, you little bitch. I'm going to be on top of all your post so they better be good, mf.

Ok Internet bad ass.

GOUTSA
03-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Ok Internet bad ass.
It's better than an internet pussy like you.

Roadrunners
03-09-2008, 09:32 PM
ut09. no one is bashing your school on here so why bash ours. if you even go to ut you will prolly have to dropout cuz you are a punk bitch. you talk about us being high school but i have heard from a person on our athletic board that ut reps have admitted not wanting utsa to get football becuase we will steal recruits. not saying we will take yalls 5star guys but just shows me yall are scared of the future. go back to your school where you are just another face in the crowd. on a serious note. how did yall find out about permenter????? where is he going????? and yes we can beat sfa. devin has done well will staying out of foul trouble lately. shank will be back???? on crutches saturday. let me know on that update. i hope permenter didnt leave due to playing time cuz he couldnt expect to play over spencer who was a solid player and senior. keep the recruit updates comin.

GOUTSA
03-09-2008, 09:41 PM
The broadcaster for UTSA basketball said permenter was out for family related reasons. I heard this during the half-time broadcast for the last game. Not sure about the others.

Roadrunners
03-09-2008, 10:09 PM
sucks bout our announcer retiring. so no one knows if permenter is done or not for sure????

lebomb
03-10-2008, 07:07 AM
LMAO......at UT09. Half of the dumb biatches that wear UT and A&M gear have not even step foot on either campus. Bandwagon college wannabees. They claim UT and A&M as theirs and put down other schools. LOL......whatever I guess. :rolleyes

UT09
03-10-2008, 02:01 PM
LMAO at utSA students who think they attend a legit university. Man cream of the crop, congrats Einsteins, utSA accepts 99% of their applicants. Guess its harder to NOT be accepted.

"ut09. no one is bashing your school on here so why bash ours. if you even go to ut you will prolly have to dropout cuz you are a punk bitch. you talk about us being high school but i have heard from a person on our athletic board that ut reps have admitted not wanting utsa to get football becuase we will steal recruits. not saying we will take yalls 5star guys but just shows me yall are scared of the future. go back to your school where you are just another face in the crowd"

WOW! You don't have to apologize for this ignorant statement just acknowledge its stupidity. hahaha, I bet you're t-shirt roadrunner, which cc do you attend NWV? SAC?

"It's better than an internet pussy like you." discussed
Ok Internet bad ass

Keep sporting your UT gear around campus. Thanks for the support suckas, just remember you were never good enough to be a Longhorn. Thankfully theres an institution like utSA thats gives losers a chance to "play college"

Roadrunners
03-10-2008, 02:33 PM
your right. i look up to you. your are the greatest. i wish i was you. all hail ut09. no more jesus christ. armageddon is here. i go on wishing that i went to ut even though i got in to there and atm but chose not to go. i like san antonio more and dont have to bash other schools to make myself feel better. maybe your school is good at sports but that does not at all reflect the type of person or athlete you ever were. dont worry bout me though i will just cry my self to sleep cuz i am not a bandwagon who buys a tshirt at walmart of the winning team.

GOUTSA
03-10-2008, 03:04 PM
You're still an internet pussy.
-Internet bad ass

lebomb
03-10-2008, 04:44 PM
LMAO at utSA students who think they attend a legit university. Man cream of the crop, congrats Einsteins, utSA accepts 99% of their applicants. Guess its harder to NOT be accepted.

"ut09. no one is bashing your school on here so why bash ours. if you even go to ut you will prolly have to dropout cuz you are a punk bitch. you talk about us being high school but i have heard from a person on our athletic board that ut reps have admitted not wanting utsa to get football becuase we will steal recruits. not saying we will take yalls 5star guys but just shows me yall are scared of the future. go back to your school where you are just another face in the crowd"

WOW! You don't have to apologize for this ignorant statement just acknowledge its stupidity. hahaha, I bet you're t-shirt roadrunner, which cc do you attend NWV? SAC?

"It's better than an internet pussy like you." discussed
Ok Internet bad ass

Keep sporting your UT gear around campus. Thanks for the support suckas, just remember you were never good enough to be a Longhorn. Thankfully theres an institution like utSA thats gives losers a chance to "play college"

Like I said......I have people that WORK for me that went to UT, A&M, Kansas, Auburn, Art Center......so who gives a fuck where you get your degree from. It really doesnt matter. As long as your grades were strong.

UT09 is why people HATE the Longhorns and A&M. I used to be a fan till I met tons of pricks like yourself. Also, I COULD have gone to UT.....but, chose to stay close to home and work in my career, while I obtained my degree. Have a great day.

Go Runners Go!!!!
:elephant

lebomb
03-10-2008, 04:57 PM
cuz i am not a bandwagon who buys a tshirt at walmart of the winning team.

I cant even begin to tell you how often I see this. People that dont even know where UT is located. LOL

UT09
03-11-2008, 12:02 AM
You ut-SA gals are funny, playing college. :drunk :) :donkey :toast :oops :dramaquee :downspin: :ihit :bang :music :nope

lebomb
03-11-2008, 06:54 AM
You ut-SA gals are funny, playing college. :drunk :) :donkey :toast :oops :dramaquee :downspin: :ihit :bang :music :nope

Please just go away. You are wasting everyones time. Just leave, its not hard....you go/went to UT......its not hard to figure out. Leave. :rolleyes

spursincharge
03-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Go Runners Go!

AlamoSpursFan
03-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Please just go away. You are wasting everyones time. Just leave, its not hard....you go/went to UT......its not hard to figure out. Leave. :rolleyes

Y'all gave him exactly what he wanted by responding to him.

BUMP
03-12-2008, 08:45 AM
he doesnt actually go to UT, he's probly a guy in high school who wishes he could go :lol

GOUTSA
03-12-2008, 10:12 AM
I am from San Antonio, I liked utSa till i saw some roadrunner throw their horns down...:

Throw their horns down??... what the fuck are you talking about.

They're throwing horns down :depressed

Roadrunners
03-12-2008, 01:39 PM
hook em horns symbol. that is a bad reason to not like an entire university. i know people at ut who are aggies and hate ut but got there for certain school or vice versa. you always have people who are just ignorant at EVERY school in the nation. just show respect. lets end this thread about basketball on another one.

Extra Stout
03-12-2008, 05:38 PM
What exactly is the point of talking trash to UTSA fans? "Oh, gee, my major state university with 48,000 students has better sports programs than your commuter school." And? There's no way an actual UT student or graduate would care enough to bother mentioning it. UT09 is most likely somebody with a GED who roots for UT and is trashing UTSA in order to feel better about himself.

UT09
03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Man 2 pages huh, I guess ut-SA b ball is that popular.

lebomb
03-13-2008, 09:17 PM

They may not be too good now.....but wait a couple of years. :toast

UT09
03-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Yall's Freshman Guard is a beast...Gibson.

GOUTSA
03-14-2008, 10:50 AM
Becuase of you we're at the top of the message board, thanks!

lebomb
03-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Yall's Freshman Guard is a beast...Gibson. Why isn't he playing d-1

LOL.........a Utsa guard leading the nation in steals. :ihit

UT09
03-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Becuase it you we're at the top of the message board, thanks!

Que?

Roadrunners
03-14-2008, 01:26 PM
ut09....supposedly he didnt shoot the three ball that well and thats why some other schools were driven away. he has been streaky with it but later in the year he is a more solid 3 threat.