PDA

View Full Version : DMac named cover of NCAA09

Brutalis
03-08-2008, 06:09 PM
http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/857/857365/ncaa09_box_1204826191.jpg

This is great for Petrino, recruiting and a nice lift after a breeze of fresh air through UA finally.

Doug Collins
03-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Do his illegitimate kids get to be on the box as well?

This is probably the greatest thing ever to happen to the state of Arkansas. Better than Wal-Mart, the Clintons, and integration combined.

SrA Husker
03-09-2008, 10:55 AM

This is probably the greatest thing ever to happen to the state of Arkansas. Better than Wal-Mart, the Clintons, and integration combined.

Not sure there's enough room on the cover for all of 'em.
:lol

Brutalis
03-13-2008, 11:25 PM

Did Brady's?

No, the BBall NT was probably the best thing to happen.

And your sig is quite true. I'm still shocked Nutt did that as is most SEC fans as well.

You're still Mike's bitch though don't get excited.

Doug Collins
03-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Did Brady's?

No, the BBall NT was probably the best thing to happen.

And your sig is quite true. I'm still shocked Nutt did that as is most SEC fans as well.

You're still Mike's bitch though don't get excited.

And you're still mine. :toast

Brutalis
03-13-2008, 11:59 PM
And you're still mine. :toast
How do you think you was born? :toast

Doug Collins
03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
How do you think you was born? :toast

My mom and dad had some really nasty sex in college and his sperm met her egg in the uterus and a young doug collins was created? I'm pretty sure that's how it happened. Unless you're insinuating that you had something to do with my development, which would've been physically impossible...one: because you have no penis and two: even if you had a penis my mom still wouldn't have ever had sex with you, just like the rest of the female population that is not constituted of your relatives/first cousins.

RonMexico
03-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Brutalis's bitchdom is confirmed.

LOL no penis.

monosylab1k
03-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Cowboys Fans - "Fuck McFadden, he doesn't deserve this cover! Felix Jones does! He's way better than McFadden! Nevermind that I don't actually watch Arkansas play!"

Brutalis
03-14-2008, 07:08 PM
My mom and dad had some really nasty sex in college and his sperm met her egg in the uterus and a young doug collins was created? I'm pretty sure that's how it happened. Unless you're insinuating that you had something to do with my development, which would've been physically impossible...one: because you have no penis and two: even if you had a penis my mom still wouldn't have ever had sex with you, just like the rest of the female population that is not constituted of your relatives/first cousins.
Wow. I can see your Mississippi State education in your english and actual sense making.

Do you ever get tired of using no lube? I'm sure your cats are.

Doug Collins
03-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Wow. I can see your Mississippi State education in your english and actual sense making.

Do you ever get tired of using no lube? I'm sure your cats are.

Lube and cats??? I guess we know how you spend your free time, although you probably substitute in a RAZORBACK and yell WOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIIEE as you sodomize it.

Brutalis
03-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Lube and cats??? I guess we know how you spend your free time, although you probably substitute in a RAZORBACK and yell WOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIIEE as you sodomize it.
You hate the Hogs. Bleh bleh yadda yadda. Insert random bitchy why I hate them text here. Insert more to show what a bitch I am in detail.

Nothing new. I mean this forum is based out of Texas. Just never understood why you always act like a child here. Do you ever say anything insightful or worth while or just always talk shit? Serious question, no sarcasm needed.

Doug Collins
03-15-2008, 10:50 AM
You hate the Hogs. Bleh bleh yadda yadda. Insert random bitchy why I hate them text here. Insert more to show what a bitch I am in detail.

Nothing new. I mean this forum is based out of Texas. Just never understood why you always act like a child here. Do you ever say anything insightful or worth while or just always talk shit? Serious question, no sarcasm needed.

This coming from one of the top 10 biggest bitch posters on the forum. I don't hate the Hogs, I just hate RAZORBACK NATION. And it has everything to do with the arrogance/obsession the entire NATION displays regarding everything Hog/SEC related. I actually respect Arkansas' athletic tradition and accomplishments.

Ps I'm going to my first RAZORBACK baseball game on Sunday. Should be nice assuming it stops raining. Do they serve alcohol at the games?

RonMexico
03-15-2008, 11:00 AM
This coming from one of the top 10 biggest bitch posters on the forum. I don't hate the Hogs, I just hate RAZORBACK NATION. And it has everything to do with the arrogance/obsession the entire NATION displays regarding everything Hog/SEC related. I actually respect Arkansas' athletic tradition and accomplishments.

Ps I'm going to my first RAZORBACK baseball game on Sunday. Should be nice assuming it stops raining. Do they serve alcohol at the games?

No, but they serve pussy.

Doug Collins
03-15-2008, 12:05 PM
No, but they serve pussy.

As in cat or human vagina? Arky folks seem to have the terms confused.

Thunder Dan
03-15-2008, 12:56 PM
he is a good cover guy. I still can't believe they took that tool from Boise St over Troy Smith and Brady Quinn last year

Brutalis
03-15-2008, 03:49 PM

Actually I know who you are. This was your troll name, but you chose to stick with it I guess. Which is cool and all. I can name you off the top of my head 5 others here that do the same thing you do and think nobody ever caught on.
But I'll pretend with you, and never bring it up again.

Honestly I've been trying to grow out of the senseless name calling scene, but everytime I come to college forum it's just too hard not to. It's fun to act 12 sometimes. I don't know how you and Ron/Mike do it 24/7. Isn't it tired? Place would be a lot better without it. But yall careless I know.

Anyhow I don't know if they serve it or not, I live in central AR not NW. When they play in LR they serve it, thats all I know.

Brutalis
03-15-2008, 03:50 PM
he is a good cover guy. I still can't believe they took that tool from Boise St over Troy Smith and Brady Quinn last year
No kidding. What is he now, flipping burgers?

Holmes_Fans
03-15-2008, 06:55 PM
No kidding. What is he now, flipping burgers?
Because the new game feature was some shit with leadership so they chose someone who didn't get butt raped in the national championship and someone who didn't go 0-4 in their career bowl games.

The "new" thing this year is the new total control you have when moving whoever you are controlling.

ClingingMars
03-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Chris Long shoulda been on the cover. Bullshit.

-Mars