Heath Ledger
03-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Yup You Heard It First Here.

Holt's Cat
03-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Why would Obama take that?

Doc Jerome
03-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Sen. Obama will without a doubt, reject outright, any such suggestions. He knows that it is her only hope, which is just posturing to be on his ticket. He has time to rehabilitate whatever damadge she does to him before the general election.

Sen. McCain and the GOP know that they are at a significant disadvantage against Sen. Obama. Particularly since the GOP seem to be out of touch with the country and reality. There is a paradigm shift in political thought that has the youth in this country engaged like never before, and the GOP has absolutely no idea how to appeal to them without abandoning their outdated, bankrupt philosophies.

xrayzebra
03-09-2008, 10:52 AM
HL you are about humpteen days late in your prediction. And
wrong.

It aint gonna happen. Period. End of story.

Wild Cobra
03-09-2008, 12:09 PM
What I find ironic is CNN today had a hay-day and played an audio clip of Rush Limbaugh talking about this, with "Hillary on top." The people discussing this on CNN found it most offensive that he would use those word... the sexual innuendo... but agreed that the ticket would likely lose.

Problem is, those were Hillary's words that Rush repeated!

Still, like normal, the Clinton News Network either outright lies, or doesn't do any homework. Just trash republicans...

boutons_
03-09-2008, 01:16 PM
So, war-monger Hillary says peace-nik Obama is less fit to be war-mongering CiC of militaristic USA than war-monger McCain, but Bill says Obama as Hillary's veep, "only a heartbeat away" from being CiC, would make the ticket unbeatable.

That don't make no sense.

Yonivore
03-10-2008, 02:53 PM
I think Obama told Hillary to shove the "Dream Ticket" idea up her ass today.

G-Nob
03-10-2008, 05:06 PM
She has to be in first place, first. (sorry, ripped that off of Obama)

BonnerDynasty
03-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Well Done Obama. Well done.

“Now first of all with all due respect, with all due respect," he said here during a town hall meeting. "I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So I don’t’ know how someone in second place can offer the vice presidency to someone in first place. If I was in second place I could understand but I am in first place right now.

He referenced comments from Bill Clinton in 1992 that his “most important criteria” for vice president was that person must be ready to be commander in chief.

“They have been spending the last two or three weeks” arguing that he is not ready to be commander in chief, Obama said.

“I don’t understand. If I am not ready, how is it that you think I should be such a great vice president?” Obama asked the crowd, which gave him a standing ovation during his defense. “I don’t understand.”

“You can’t say he is not ready on day one, then you want him to be your vice president,” Obama continued. “I just want everybody to absolutely clear: I am not running for vice president. I am running to be president of the United States of America.”

Marklar MM
03-10-2008, 06:59 PM
OsSC651f4lw

Wild Cobra
03-10-2008, 07:07 PM
you are incorrect
Look in any transcript. It was the CBS Early Show, I think 3/5/08.

"That may, you know, be where this is headed," she said. "But, of course, we have to decide who's on top..."