PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets Are Now Third In The West

The Franchise
03-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Riding a 17 game win streak we kick NO in the nuts to take their place in the rankings!!! The HOUSTON ROCKETS are now in third place.That is all. :smokin

Matchman
03-08-2008, 11:06 PM
GO ROCKETS~!
lets keep humble, stay classy and keep winning!!!

Armando
03-08-2008, 11:08 PM
:lol In the West that could change before the night is over.

Roxsfan
03-08-2008, 11:11 PM
go rockets

GuerillaBlack
03-08-2008, 11:20 PM
:lol In the West that could change before the night is over.
Not tonight.

spurms
03-08-2008, 11:20 PM
GO ROCKETS~!
lets keep humble, stay classy and keep winning!!!

that player in ur sig is anything but a classy player :lol

JamStone
03-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Props to the Rockets. T-Mac has really raised his game. It's unfortunate for the Rockets that he hasn't been able to do the same in the playoffs. Can he this year? I still have doubts. But, for what he's done the last couple weeks, really impressive.

Next Superstar
03-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Man the rockets are amazing right now. Their ball movement is excellent and all their shooters are hot. Rafer is playing really well. Cp3 was butter tonight though. Hes really imrpved his jumper.

ducks
03-08-2008, 11:36 PM
R. Alston is the reason

Roxsfan
03-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Props to the Rockets. T-Mac has really raised his game. It's unfortunate for the Rockets that he hasn't been able to do the same in the playoffs. Can he this year? I still have doubts. But, for what he's done the last couple weeks, really impressive.

R u serious, its not tennis or golf, its a team game. Tmac has been incredible in the mavs and utah series. Unfortunately his role players could not throw it in the ocean.

Flopper
03-08-2008, 11:49 PM
that player in ur sig is anything but a classy player :lol

Who Battier? Yeah, he's such a flopper, not classy at all. He'll be much classier if he bitches and complain more to the couches about his lack shooting chances, he's a Defensive STAR DAMMIT! I mean that's what you think a definition of a classy player is right?

sribb43
03-09-2008, 12:04 AM
good for the rockets...but lose a game or 2 and you are 6, 7 or 8

robbie380
03-09-2008, 12:07 AM
R. Alston is the reason

i've said it before and i'll say it again. i don't think there is another non-superstar player that has more effect on his team when he plays good and when he plays bad.

DaDakota
03-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Could pass the Spurs for first by Thursday....

:D

DD

ludda
03-09-2008, 12:10 AM
yeah ok props to the Rockets for their streak and beating the Hornet even if it brought out all these damn Rocket trolls :smokin

Anyways can Alston keep this up? I remember Rox fans calling for his head cuz he was such a bricklayer.

xcomp
03-09-2008, 12:12 AM
yeah ok props to the Rockets for their streak and beating the Hornet even if it brought out all these damn Rocket trolls :smokin

Anyways can Alston keep this up? I remember Rox fans calling for his head cuz he was such a bricklayer.

Everyone has been asking the same question for like 3 months now. When all of a sudden he started making floaters and hitting midrange shots earlier in the season, most Rocket fans were like ... he'll come back down to earth, he always does.

Nearly 3 months later and we're still waiting for him to come back down to earth.

Flopper
03-09-2008, 12:15 AM
good for the rockets...but lose a game or 2 and you are 6, 7 or 8

Yeah, Mavs wanna watch out too...lose a game or 2 and it's 8th and lottery. Good job winning tonights game though.

Amarelooms
03-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Riding a 17 game win streak we kick NO in the nuts to take their place in the rankings!!! The HOUSTON ROCKETS are now in third place.That is all. :smokin

What is more impt is that the Spurs are the 2nd seed and the Mavs 7th....thats perfect hope it stays that way....Mavs need to play the Spurs as soon as possible :elephant

Amarelooms
03-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah, Mavs wanna watch out too...lose a game or 2 and it's 8th and lottery.

Not like the Jazz have a much better record just be thankful the Nuggets suck homer :elephant

jian9417
03-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Everyone has been asking the same question for like 3 months now. When all of a sudden he started making floaters and hitting midrange shots earlier in the season, most Rocket fans were like ... he'll come back down to earth, he always does.

Nearly 3 months later and we're still waiting for him to come back down to earth.

so true, :spin :spin :spin :spin :downspin: :downspin: :downspin:

Flopper
03-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Not like the Jazz have a much better record just be thankful the Nuggets suck homer :elephant

:rolleyes oh I don't have to worry about the Nugs; we showed them who's boss.

atxrocker
03-09-2008, 12:20 AM
suddenly rocket fans come in droves, no where to be found when the rockets were suckin.

spurms
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM
suddenly rocket fans come in droves, no where to be found when the rockets were suckin.
yeah they are even more annoying then scola fans.

Roxsfan
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM

I'm not waiting :clap

Mike James, Francis were brought in to replace him and he worked harder and is coached better and has been healthy and this is what you get, one of the best penetrating pgs and hole-finishers, 3 pt shooters in the league :clap

competition is great.

DaDakota
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Come on,

We were 15-17 at one point, what the heck did we have to celebrate....this is all done with chemistry...and the team is playing the best basketball since the Dream was in his prime.

Why wouldn't we be excited?

DD

Flopper
03-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Come on,

We were 15-17 at one point, what the heck did we have to celebrate....this is all done with chemistry...and the team is playing the best basketball since the Dream was in his prime.

Why wouldn't we be excited?

DD

Rockets fan shouldn't be excited b/c it's always been about the Spurs, Lakers, Suns, and Mavs.

DaDakota
03-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Rockets fan shouldn't be excited b/c it's always been about the Spurs, Lakers, Suns, and Mavs.

The only teams I think are clearly better than Houston are the Spurs and Lakers...the others....are a standoff, and we could get lucky against the Spurs and Lakers too.

So, roll the dice.....let's lace em up and play it out.

DD

bobbyjoe
03-09-2008, 12:49 AM

The Suns? LOL. The Suns are playing terrible ball right now.

Houston and Utah are eaisly bigger threats than the Suns and Mavs, who were great, but are both on the decline and both floundering after the blockbuster trades.

jian9417
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I don't think spurs is better than rockets at all, even without yao.
I would love to see these two meet in the playoffs, the scola trade would bite spurs eventually.

ludda
03-09-2008, 12:55 AM
:lol at all this big talk from Rox trolls. I guess 18 game regular season streaks will do that to you, reminds me of the Mav and Suns fans last season.

sribb43
03-09-2008, 01:41 AM
:lol at all this big talk from Rox trolls. I guess 18 game regular season streaks will do that to you, reminds me of the Mav and Suns fans last season.

ya those streaks earned the teams 1st and 2nd round exits which is what the Rockets will face despite their great regular season run

JBIIRockets
03-09-2008, 02:03 AM

What did we have to shout about? of course we were in our caves.

Indazone
03-09-2008, 02:32 AM
The only teams I think are clearly better than Houston are the Spurs and Lakers...the others....are a standoff, and we could get lucky against the Spurs and Lakers too.

So, roll the dice.....let's lace em up and play it out.

DD

I definately wouldn't call them better. At minimum it's a tie and more likely a 5-8 pt differential between the Lakers and Spurs if they played a game.

SpursDynasty
03-09-2008, 02:47 AM

No one really cares.

robbie380
03-09-2008, 04:00 AM
No one really cares.

good god are you always such a bitch?

http://web.mit.edu/tarvizo/Public/fire,%20die%20in%20one.jpg

The Franchise
03-09-2008, 11:26 AM
No one really cares.
Somebody does. :p: