PDA

View Full Version : The perfect first round matchups in the West

Matchman
03-09-2008, 02:28 AM
Lakers vs. Suns (Kobe vs Shaq, revenge for 2 straight playoff defeats, a must watch even for non-lakers/suns fan)

Spurs vs. Mavs (Duncan vs Dirk, Texas rivalry, Kidd vs. Parker, Manu vs the Jet/JHo, revenge for Manus mistake)

Rockets vs. Warriors (nothing, just my pick because the Warriors will give us the best chance to win, maybe the All-Ds vs the All-Os, the battle of midget frontcourts?)

Hornets vs. Jazz (CP3 vs DWill, West vs Boozer, Okur vs Chandler)

ludda
03-09-2008, 02:33 AM
I think Mavs vs. Warriors rematch would be fun to watch as well. Mav fans will say that they will "own" the Warriors, but I can still see Davis and SJax having a field day with them, maybe not win the series but who knows and Avery vs. Nellie.

But Lakers/Suns, and Paul/Deron would be very very good series.

Matchman
03-09-2008, 02:41 AM
I think Mavs vs. Warriors rematch would be fun to watch as well. Mav fans will say that they will "own" the Warriors, but I can still see Davis and SJax having a field day with them, maybe not win the series but who knows and Avery vs. Nellie.

But Lakers/Suns, and Paul/Deron would be very very good series.

i think nellie knows the Mavs too well... so it would be tough for the mavs to beat them unless they start implementing the Kidd's system to replace the Avery's micromanagement

TDMVPDPOY
03-09-2008, 05:31 AM
i prefer to see KB get swept out of the first round once he receives his MVP.