PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to send a player on a long term contract to Austin?

batboy
03-09-2008, 05:30 PM
And recall them before the playoffs? pic related

https://www.nbrpa.com/news/featurearchive/images/finley_000.jpg

Kori Ellis
03-09-2008, 05:31 PM
:lol

Only first and second year players can be sent to Austin.

loveforthegame
03-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Good grief. Finley's struggling but to write him off right now is simply amazing. The struggles have been recent and you gotta believe he'll bounce back.

Who's going to replace him right now? Udoka's been nice but he's been inconsistent on offense as has Bowen. It'll be nice to have Barry back but let's wait and see if he can return to form after two leg injuries. If he does then he bumps Finley down the line.

T Park
03-09-2008, 05:35 PM
More genius arises from this guy...

batboy
03-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Good grief. Finley's struggling but to write him off right now is simply amazing. The struggles have been recent and you gotta believe he'll bounce back.

If by recent you mean since December then yes.

Just because he had a couple of hot games weeks back doesn't mean these recent struggles aren't related to his general sucking all year. I want him to take plenty of shots until he finds it again, but I don't want them on our scoreboard. A guy can dream can't he?

ClingingMars
03-09-2008, 05:37 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

-Mars

T Park
03-09-2008, 05:42 PM
If by recent you mean since December then yes.

Just because he had a couple of hot games weeks back doesn't mean these recent struggles aren't related to his general sucking all year. I want him to take plenty of shots until he finds it again, but I don't want them on our scoreboard. A guy can dream can't he?

WTF are you fucking talking about?

Is your head 100% up your ass?

Get the fuck out of here.

batboy
03-09-2008, 05:46 PM
WTF are you fucking talking about?

Is your head 100% up your ass?

Get the fuck out of here.

I'm talking about 0-6 today.

I'm talking about monthly splits of 33%.

But thanks for the constructive feedback.

batboy
03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
They need to lock him in the practice facility and force him to go Mike Freaking Bibby on that hoop until April.