PDA

View Full Version : If you're complaining....

SpursDynasty
03-09-2008, 06:02 PM
If you're complaining and think the Spurs are in trouble, then stop watching Spurs basketball. This type of loss has happened on many occasions during these last 3 championship seasons. Get over it.

The Spurs will beat the Nuggets and everyone will act like today never happened.

So if you're going to complain, then jump off the bandwagon and get back on it in June.

I've never seen so much complaining from fans of a team that's sitting at 2nd in the harder conference. LA isn't a real threat so practically speaking we are the top team in the West still.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-09-2008, 06:04 PM
I agree with Jeff.

timvp
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi DazedAndConfused.

ClingingMars
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
i still wonder why your team is the Golden State Warriors.

-Mars

Kori Ellis
03-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Get over it. It's a place to vent, not a place just to circle jerk and rah rah all the time. When the Spurs suck, it's perfectly acceptable to talk about how and why they suck.

Kori Ellis
03-09-2008, 06:10 PM
It's fine to vent, but a lot of people are so fickle it's not even funny. When the Spurs win a game they are great..etc, and then they lose one, this team will miss the playoffs, the big 3 suck, blah, blah, blah.

I mean it's an 82 game season of course the Spurs are going to lose games and yes they are going play like shit during some of them, no reason for people to jump ship or act like the sky is falling.

Well if you don't like it, you are welcome to leave (and take the thread starter with you). That's how fans are, they live and die with wins and losses.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm actually more upset that the internets feed from Yakima is choppy. My priorities as a fan are all screwed up.

Kori Ellis
03-09-2008, 06:16 PM
if you want me to leave fine. Live and die by regular season loses is absolutely pathetic. It's an 82 game season..the Spurs sucked today so what? There is another game tomorrow, sorry I won't get get into discussions about how they are going to miss the playoffs or go on a 7 game winning streak.

Just let me know that you want me gone and I'll happy leave?

I don't think anyone is talking about how they are going to miss the playoffs :lol They are venting about the loss to the Suns.

Do whatever you want, I don't care one way or another if you leave.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2008, 06:16 PM
where drama happens

timvp
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
If people on the internets didn't get upset over losses the internets would be a boring place.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
I really don't care about staying either..no problem I'm done posting in the Spurs section for good.:lol

td4mvp21
03-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I like reading huge overreactions. That's why I've reread my posts several times :lol

SenorSpur
03-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Everybody has a right to voice their opinion, concern or whatever. That's what the forum is about and why fans log in here. Sure there are complaints about officiating, team play, coaching decisions, whatever. There is also overreaction at times.

Even still, there's nothing wrong with people venting frustration about the way the team is playing. Spurs have dropped two straight games. There is a tight stretch of ball games ahead coming against top notch opponents, and the conference seedings are tougher than anyone can ever recall. Folks have a right to be concerned and that's not an overreaction.

ClingingMars
03-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Get over it. It's a place to vent

qft

-Mars

timvp
03-09-2008, 06:32 PM
I really don't care about staying either..no problem I'm done posting in the Spurs section for good.I'm done posting in the Spurs forum too until adam8065 comes back.

:toast

remingtonbo2001
03-09-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm done posting in the Spurs forum too until adam8065 comes back.

:toast

I was getting tired of timvp's game analysis anyways. :spin

bobbyjoe
03-09-2008, 06:50 PM
If you're complaining and think the Spurs are in trouble, then stop watching Spurs basketball. This type of loss has happened on many occasions during these last 3 championship seasons. Get over it.

The Spurs will beat the Nuggets and everyone will act like today never happened.

So if you're going to complain, then jump off the bandwagon and get back on it in June.

I've never seen so much complaining from fans of a team that's sitting at 2nd in the harder conference. LA isn't a real threat so practically speaking we are the top team in the West still.

LA is the team to beat in the West provided Bynum returns at close to 100%. Best player in the NBA, best coach in NBA, and best frontcourt in NBA if Bynum is healthy.

SpursDynasty
03-09-2008, 07:22 PM
LA is the team to beat in the West provided Bynum returns at close to 100%. Best player in the NBA, best coach in NBA, and best frontcourt in NBA if Bynum is healthy.

Well, the Spurs have already beat them twice this year, 2-1 season series and the loss came without Parker. The Lakers are just getting lucky in a lot of their games, a couple of buckets here and a couple of buckets there, but overall they don't intimidate the league.

RonMexico
03-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm waiting for DazedAndConfused to come on here and challenge SpursDynasty's post about the Lakers.

Watching multiple internet personalities fight each other is high comedy.

ATXSPUR
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Internet...serious business.

DazedAndConfused
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM
^^Hi DickFace!

batboy
03-09-2008, 07:32 PM
This is now a Scola thread!

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1123/nba_g_lscola_260.jpg

word
03-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Free Playoff Tickets !!!

Bianconera
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM

It's hard to say which team is the best now in the league. But it might not be the Lakers. They seem to be in good condition now only because they haven't met teams with tough D like the Spurs or the Pistons. And I don't think Bynum will return in his best condition. The injury will probably affect him a lot in the playoffs.

InK
03-09-2008, 07:48 PM
This is now a Scola thread!

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1123/nba_g_lscola_260.jpg

Aw, what about poor Adam?!?! Rejected by Kori, mocked by Timvp.....we need a thread about shit as that too.

timvp
03-09-2008, 08:01 PM
mocked by TimvpI was being serious.

ancestron
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
The Suns made some shots. No surprises here.

ClingingMars
03-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Internet...serious business.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/dumbledorexdies/serious_dontyouknow.jpg

-Mars

Strike
03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Get over it. It's a place to vent, not a place just to circle jerk and rah rah all the time. When the Spurs suck, it's perfectly acceptable to talk about how and why they suck.

Acceptable? It should be required I have no problem bitching about games like today's. Yes the officiating sucked but it sucks most nights. The simple fact is the Spurs played like shit today and they didn't deserve a win.

A fan who is willing to rail on their team for poor play is a true fan. A fan who looks at their team through rose colored glasses and refuses to say negative word one should be shot. That person is doing no one any favors.

Indazone
03-09-2008, 10:13 PM
:lol