PDA

View Full Version : Hhahahaha You Guys Are Owned

jakerjsj
03-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Man Shaq Is Da Man And He Wan't Take Crap From Cry Baby Duncan And The Rest Of The Dirty Spurs Team We Just Owned You Guys You Couldn't Hit Squat And It Will Be The Same In The Playoffs Because The Suns Are Winning The Next 3 Championships Shaq Is Good For Atleast 4 More Years And Nash The Regining Mvp Is Good For Another 5 Years So How You Like This Loss Today Boys Feels Good Don't It Hahahahaha Go Suns 2008 Nba Champions Shaq=duncan Stoper

batboy
03-09-2008, 07:37 PM
caps troll is back, great

mavsfan1000
03-09-2008, 07:37 PM
banned in 3 ... 2... 1..

dg7md
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Where were you during the Sixers game?

Bianconera
03-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Man Shaq Is Da Man And He Wan't Take Crap From Cry Baby Duncan And The Rest Of The Dirty Spurs Team We Just Owned You Guys You Couldn't Hit Squat And It Will Be The Same In The Playoffs Because The Suns Are Winning The Next 3 Championships Shaq Is Good For Atleast 4 More Years And Nash The Regining Mvp Is Good For Another 5 Years So How You Like This Loss Today Boys Feels Good Don't It Hahahahaha Go Suns 2008 Nba Champions Shaq=duncan Stoper

Do Not think the Suns future is bright ahead just because they beat the Spurs. :nope
The playoffs will be totally different.
There is one important thing that the Spurs have but the Suns don't——the heart of the Champions. :king

jakerjsj
03-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Spurs Have One Heart Only And That Is The Heart Of Cheaters

Shred
03-09-2008, 07:49 PM

We’re all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, but it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

jmard5
03-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Welcome aboard.

But well, you know, you should have introduced yourself first in your first post to differentiate yourself from the trolls...

You did not? Oh well.

Welcome troll.

freemeat
03-09-2008, 07:51 PM

Throw down a period every now and then.

:idiot

mikeanthony21
03-09-2008, 07:52 PM

WTF is a "stoper???"

doldrums
03-09-2008, 07:54 PM
eh, Nash is not the reigning MVP and should throw a comma, period, or semi-colon every now and then.

jakerjsj
03-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Man All You Guys Are Bandwagon Fans Anyways Tell Me Where You So Called Fans When The Spurs Were Losing All Those Years Oh Thats Right Hiding In Your Little Cave Wondering Whos Better Your Players Or The Cheerleaders Lol God I'm So Funny But Anywho You Guys Are Not True Fans Only Suns Fans Are

InK
03-09-2008, 07:56 PM
WTF is a "stoper???"

He clearly meant Stoper, not stoper, was a typo.

mikeanthony21
03-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Man All You Guys Are Bandwagon Fans Anyways Tell Me Where You So Called Fans When The Spurs Were Losing All Those Years Oh Thats Right Hiding In Your Little Cave Wondering Whos Better Your Players Or The Cheerleaders Lol God I'm So Funny But Anywho You Guys Are Not True Fans Only Suns Fans Are

Dear Jackoff... I was a Spurs fan when you were still in your daddy's nutsack so STFU before I beat you over the head with my wallet.

jmard5
03-09-2008, 07:57 PM
WTF is a "stoper???"

According to Google:

---
http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=define%3Astoper&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Did you mean: define:stopper
No definitions were found for stoper.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
---

:lol Hey, jakerjsj, please take Google's advice.

batboy
03-09-2008, 07:59 PM
We’re all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, but it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

duncan228
03-09-2008, 08:09 PM
"And Nash The Regining Mvp"

Fucking idiot can't even troll with correct facts.

jakerjsj
03-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Funcan Duncan228 Your Precious Ducan Cant Even Fucking Stop Shaq Hahahaha

DarrinS
Fag alert

ClingingMars
Dear Jackoff... I was a Spurs fan when you were still in your daddy's nutsack so STFU before I beat you over the head with my wallet.

sig material.

-Mars

duncan228
Fuck off.

jakerjsj
03-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey Stop Moving All My New Threads Their Polite Conversation