PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Buzzer beaten team in all of sports

Amuseddaysleeper
01-11-2005, 12:40 AM
After this loss I'm expecting the Spurs not drop a single game till after the all star break. This has to be the most discouraging loss since last may. They need to get barry playing more, and parker penetrating more. And i really hope age hasn't caught up with TD

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Tim's hurt, that much is obvious. Not age, just something that the Spurs aren't talking about in the press.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-11-2005, 12:44 AM
If he's hurt I dont get why Pop wont rest him, not that he truly needs it cuz he doesn't seem THAT badly hurt, but I know Pop is tryin to be mega careful with TD. This year he just seems like a shadow of his former self, especially in the last month, his scoring and rebounding averages are declining by the day.

Rummpd
01-11-2005, 02:12 AM
And Rose is parked on the bench = rebounds needed, energy needed = check!

BS loss.

ShoogarBear
01-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Biggest Buzzer beaten team in all of sports

Not so long as the Minnesota Vikings are still in existence.

GrandeDavid
01-11-2005, 05:07 AM
Damn Olympics! Its a shame that Tim wasted his time with a bunch of young players who give half ass efforts. Now his body is exhausted. I do think that the reduced minutes he's been playing will help come playoff time, but its still a memory which conjures up frustration.

Rummpd
01-11-2005, 08:55 AM
I was there last year when the shoe on other foot, Duncan drives to hole lays it in vs. Milwaukee at buzzer but alas waved off!

Maybe Spurs will get the crucial buzzer beater this year ala Sean Elliott again.

It will be ok.

MadDoc

Phenomanul
01-11-2005, 11:41 PM
I was there last year when the shoe on other foot, Duncan drives to hole lays it in vs. Milwaukee at buzzer but alas waved off!

Maybe Spurs will get the crucial buzzer beater this year ala Sean Elliott again.

It will be ok.

MadDoc

Wait... didn't Duncan dunk the ball....???? a bit too late.... I might add.

Sense
01-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Damn Olympics! Its a shame that Tim wasted his time with a bunch of young players who give half ass efforts. Now his body is exhausted. I do think that the reduced minutes he's been playing will help come playoff time, but its still a memory which conjures up frustration.

Damn you and the avatar!

YOU STOLE !T

jk. :depressed

Rummpd
01-12-2005, 01:38 AM
Wait... didn't Duncan dunk the ball....???? a bit too late.... I might add.

It was a "slow motion dunk" if he had jammed it = it would have counted. (It really was heart-breaking and my 6 year old boy was cursing the refs when I explained they did not count it = chip off old block!)