PDA

View Full Version : Wade out for season, Heat continue to tank

Shank
03-10-2008, 10:39 AM
By Michael Wallace

[email protected]

Miami Heat Guard Dwayne Wade is scheduled to undergo a follow-up procedure on his surgically repaired left knee, and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.

Wade will have a stimulation treatment on Tuesday, Coach Pat Riley told The Miami Herald Monday morning at the team's around.

''I think it's time. We've been walking around on eggshells with this thing,'' Riley said about Wade. ``This treatment will help him.''

Wade's status for the rest of the season had been in question since he quietly complained of significant soreness in the knee about two weeks ago. He made those concerns public when he missed Friday's game against Golden State.

Wade played Saturday against Atlanta, but asked Riley to limit his minutes. Wade is one of several players wirth injuries who will miss tonight's game against the Clippers. Forward Udonis Haslem (ankle), center Earl Barron (knee) and guard Marcus Banks (hamstring) will also be sidelined with injuries.

The Heat, 11-51, has 21 games remaining.
------------

Nice fucking franchise you have there, douchebags. Riley leaving to scout games during the season and now Wade's vagina hurts again. Cocksuckers.

bdictjames
03-10-2008, 10:42 AM
:lol

Its never too late. Who do you think the Heat will pick?

ancestron
03-10-2008, 10:45 AM
"Whats our record? 11-51? Man my knee is sore..."

Findog
03-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Will the Heat win another game this season?

Kriz-Maxima
03-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Im amazed Riley's hip has held on this long.

Indazone
03-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Stim treatment? You mean muscle stim? WTF? That's just sitting on a table while a technician puts some gel on your leg and rolls this electrical wand in circles on your leg. All this says is that Pat Riley says it's not worth the potential of injury to his franchise player for the rest of the season and is tanking the rest of the games. That's why Riley is getting on airplanes to watch basketball games at college instead of coaching.

baseline bum
03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Holy fuck. Haslem's out? Riley's out? I'm guessing we're going to see a lot of 40+ minute games from Ricky Davis to cinch that bottom spot.

JamStone
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm flying down to Miami tonight and trying out for the team. Anyone else wanna come?

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 12:34 PM
By Michael Wallace

[email protected]

Miami Heat Guard Dwayne Wade is scheduled to undergo a follow-up procedure on his surgically repaired left knee, and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.

Wade will have a stimulation treatment on Tuesday, Coach Pat Riley told The Miami Herald Monday morning at the team's around.

''I think it's time. We've been walking around on eggshells with this thing,'' Riley said about Wade. ``This treatment will help him.''

Wade's status for the rest of the season had been in question since he quietly complained of significant soreness in the knee about two weeks ago. He made those concerns public when he missed Friday's game against Golden State.

Wade played Saturday against Atlanta, but asked Riley to limit his minutes. Wade is one of several players wirth injuries who will miss tonight's game against the Clippers. Forward Udonis Haslem (ankle), center Earl Barron (knee) and guard Marcus Banks (hamstring) will also be sidelined with injuries.

The Heat, 11-51, has 21 games remaining.
------------

Nice fucking franchise you have there, douchebags. Riley leaving to scout games during the season and now Wade's vagina hurts again. Cocksuckers.

Still mad about '06 when Wade beat Dallas? They just went in there as the favorites and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one was shocked or surprised with that series outcome.

endrity
03-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm flying down to Miami tonight and trying out for the team. Anyone else wanna come?

I just bought my ticket, meet you at the American Airlines Arena at 7. I heard there is a bunch of people trying out.

Gino
03-10-2008, 12:39 PM
That Wade is one smart cat.

Spurminator
03-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Best thing to do. It's stupid to continue to play Wade on a bad knee. Do you really want to risk doing irreparable damage to your franchise player during a 60-loss season?

That would be like playing David Robinson in March and April of 1997.

1Parker1
03-10-2008, 12:42 PM
I cannot believe this was a championship team just 2 seasons ago. Are the Heat the worst championship team/least talented team to win a ring?

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 12:53 PM
I cannot believe this was a championship team just 2 seasons ago. Are the Heat the worst championship team/least talented team to win a ring?

No, just the most unfortunate.

If it wasn't for that fucking assface Shane Battier injuring Wade last season, Wade would still be having a great career and Miami would still be going strong.

Thanks a lot POS Houston team.

monosylab1k
03-10-2008, 12:59 PM

If it wasn't for that fucking assface Shane Battier injuring Wade last season, Wade would still be having a great career and Miami would still be going strong.

got bored posting as a Lakerfan? :wakeup

monosylab1k
03-10-2008, 12:59 PM
SD has gotten alot more vulgar as well. "Damn" used to be the worst naughtiness he'd post, now he's calling people "fucking assface". I guess the DazedAndConfused in him got out.

FromWayDowntown
03-10-2008, 01:38 PM
A sweet part of this will be hearing David Stern say "With the fourth pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Miami Heat select . . . ."

Findog
03-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Still mad about '06 when Wade beat Dallas? They just went in there as the favorites and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one was shocked or surprised with that series outcome.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Marklar MM
03-10-2008, 02:05 PM
A sweet part of this will be hearing David Stern say "With the fourth pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Miami Heat select . . . ."

:rolleyes ...you mean 1st pick.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Wade is a China Doll.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-10-2008, 03:12 PM
They are still mathematically in the playoff hunt. Don't be a little bitch, Miami!

Holmes_Fans
03-10-2008, 03:28 PM
No, shaq was healthy and motivated during that run. No shaq=no success for Dpussy.

Heat should just trade him while they can. No way does Lebron James let his team go 11-40 no matter how shitty they are.

G-Nob
03-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Some time in the near future, McHale will be releasing a statement saying Al Jefferson will be out the rest of the year with a pulled hammy.

Its a race for the lottery balls!

TampaDude
03-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Stim treatment? You mean muscle stim? WTF? That's just sitting on a table while a technician puts some gel on your leg and rolls this electrical wand in circles on your leg. All this says is that Pat Riley says it's not worth the potential of injury to his franchise player for the rest of the season and is tanking the rest of the games. That's why Riley is getting on airplanes to watch basketball games at college instead of coaching.

Riley is probably interviewing for coaching jobs at those colleges... :lol

FromWayDowntown
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
:rolleyes ...you mean 1st pick.

No, I actually meant the 4th pick. See Memphis Grizzlies, June 2007.

With that said, I think spurminator's point is right on the money.

resistanze
03-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Why didn't they shut down Wade in November?

Ronaldo McDonald
03-10-2008, 03:59 PM
This was expected.

I think it's hilarious that Ricky Davis will once again be the go to guy on a losing team. This guy has probably been on more teams with losing records than anyone in the history of the NBA.

dickface
03-10-2008, 04:06 PM
This was expected.

I think it's hilarious that Ricky Davis will once again be the go to guy on a losing team. This guy has probably been on more teams with losing records than anyone in the history of the NBA.
it's a tossup between him and Shareef Abdur Rahim.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Yea, I forgot about him.

Letting either one of those guys lead - I use this word loosely - your team is like handing your car keys to a retarded kid and telling him to drive your kids home.

remingtonbo2001
03-10-2008, 04:32 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

:lmao

Sounds like something that would be spewed from the mouth of Stewie Griffin.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM

Findog
03-10-2008, 05:44 PM

Sounds like something that would be spewed from the mouth of Stewie Griffin.

SpursDynasty/DazedandConfused just wants to troll and rile people up. We should all just issue the same blanket response no matter what. "Hi Jeff" is getting old, we should rotate out the stock responses.

J.T.
03-10-2008, 05:52 PM

First of all, they weren't favorites. I know I'm wasting my breath arguing with you because you think sports upsets don't exist, and that the team that wins was the one that was supposed to win. Check your mailbox, I think you have some hatemail from the New York Giants. Second, even though I'm glad the Mavs got beat in that Finals, I didn't think they would because they were up 2-0 . They needed one win to make every game a must win for Miami. I was pretty shocked that they pulled if off. Anyway, go eat a bowl of razor blades, Jeff.

Matchman
03-10-2008, 07:23 PM

zbu5qKSfzb8
FYI, the refs didnt even call a foul on Wade for the reach in, karma for all the bogus calls he was getting
maybe he should stop making aggressive plays. oh wait, he doesnt have a jumpshot.... nevermind
and Shane Battier is one of the classest player in this league :clap . stop the hate

ElNono
03-10-2008, 10:45 PM
At least Marion won't be bitching he doesn't get enough touches.

Flo-Rida
03-11-2008, 07:48 PM
zbu5qKSfzb8
FYI, the refs didnt even call a foul on Wade for the reach in, karma for all the bogus calls he was getting
maybe he should stop making aggressive plays. oh wait, he doesnt have a jumpshot.... nevermind
and Shane Battier is one of the classest player in this league :clap . stop the hate
Ok so your basically saying that because he got calls he deserved to get injured how bout you just shut the fuck up and get a life