PDA

View Full Version : Big Xii Champs!!!

Ballcox
03-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Damn, I did not see this coming at the beginning of the season when we found out G. Johnson might not play the whole season due to a heart condition, M. Hill went out with a foot injury and the backup PG Balby went down with a knee injury.

I have to give credit to Barnes, he is a hell of a coach with a great staff and I thank God daily that he coaches UT. They rebounded from an early conference loss against Missouri and went on a RUN. The defense got steadily better, Johnson returns to the lineup in January and he, along with the development of Alexi, Chapman, Pittman really improved our frontcourt play.

And of course the main man, DJ, what can you say about him? He does everything for this team and has already been quoted saying he has no interest in the NBA next season (pray hard!).

A great season and another Big XII title for THE University of Texas. Hook'em!

UT09
03-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Hook'em!!! Now we need to win the tourney! I hope D.J. stays, but with his play this season, I doubt it. G Johnson is going to be a stud next year. You can see... that at times he's still a little overwhelmed, but he's improving.
TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!

Brutalis
03-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Not the champs of anything till you win the conference tourney.