PDA

View Full Version : Who else is not impressed by Houston's streak?

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm not. In fact, it ends tonight.

They win 18 straight and are STILL behind the Spurs and Lakers. Maybe McGrady will cry himself off the podium again in the playoffs, that would be funny.

LEONARD
03-10-2008, 12:20 PM
are you impressed with my new sig quote?

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 12:22 PM
You ask the casual NBA fan who Chris Paul is and they don't know.

JamStone
03-10-2008, 12:22 PM
18 wins in the NBA is impressive even if all the games were against Seattle, Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, the Clippers, and the Knicks. An NBA schedule is rough. 18 wins in a row is impressive.

LEONARD
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooook....what does that have to do with how good he is?

fucking moron

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Houston can't beat the Spurs, Lakers, or Jazz. They're trying to play in the big leagues but need to go back to their junior varsity court.

stretch
03-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Did you type that while face fucking Whoopie Goldberg on the shitter?

Findog
03-10-2008, 12:45 PM

They win 18 straight and are STILL behind the Spurs and Lakers. Maybe McGrady will cry himself off the podium again in the playoffs, that would be funny.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Xylus
03-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Color me impressed.

Shank
03-10-2008, 01:09 PM
It's impressive. Even if you played the Heat 18 times in a row, odds are likely they'd steal at least one.

robbie380
03-10-2008, 01:44 PM
didn't get enough attention in your other threads? maybe you can start more threads to get your point across. i think i am starting to agree with you. i mean it's not how you argue your points that is convincing me but rather how many times you post them. when you lack reasoning you make up for it in volume! KEEP IT UP!!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89137

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89060

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89098

GuerillaBlack
03-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Houston can't beat the Spurs, Lakers, or Jazz. They're trying to play in the big leagues but need to go back to their junior varsity court.
Yet they have a winning record against the Spurs this year.

TampaDude
03-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Yet they have a winning record against the Spurs this year.

A 4 out of 7 record??? :p:

G-Nob
03-10-2008, 03:42 PM
18 is greatness in this league, I dont care who you are.

Medvedenko
03-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Yup 18 in a row is damn impressive.

word
03-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Isn't that tied for the 4th longest winning streak in NBA history ? Nope, not impressive, not impressive at all.

bobbyjoe
03-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Where is this all scrubs myth coming from?

Teams like Denver, New Orleans, Dallas, Cleveland, and Golden State are all going to the playoffs or right in the playoff mix.

These teams account for 7 of the 18 games (or 40% of the streak).

Not only were all these teams beaten, but IIRC none of these games was less than a 10 point win. Many were beaten without Yao. That's just nuts.

The funny thing is the OP keeps posting "no one cares". Obviously you do or you wouldnt post about the streak incessantly.

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Nobody on this board, NOBODY, sees Houston getting out of the 2nd round, if even the 1st.

Findog
03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Nobody on this board, NOBODY, sees Houston getting out of the 2nd round, if even the 1st.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me make this sloppy pile of food go DOWN.

Xylus
03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I can see Houston beating Golden State, Denver, and even New Orleans without Yao. Given the fact that they're only 1.5 games out of the 1-seed, that's a very real possibility. So, you're wrong, but thanks for playing.

cornbread
03-10-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm impressed that you've started three threads about the exact same thing. The obsession continues.

bobbyjoe
03-10-2008, 04:32 PM

And who would be picking the Spurs if they suffered a season injury to their best player (be that Ginobili or Duncan, which is debatable) to do anything noteworthy in their playoffs?!

WalterBenitez
03-10-2008, 04:46 PM
You are doing well, I follow your team bc of Scola and Yao, but man .. you got T-MAC the never-won-a-single-round ...

I will believe you are real after that.

Obstructed_View
03-10-2008, 05:01 PM

Then you are stupid. They are playing very good basketball, their offense and defense are in rhythm. They take smart shots and hustle for rebounds. How you spend all this time on a basketball forum and fail to ever show any knowledge of basketball borders on amazing. One would think that with as much shit as you throw out there that something would stick eventually.

The Franchise
03-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Then you are stupid. They are playing very good basketball, their offense and defense are in rhythm. They take smart shots and hustle for rebounds. How you spend all this time on a basketball forum and fail to ever show any knowledge of basketball borders on amazing. One would think that with as much shit as you throw out there that something would stick eventually.
Be easy on him. he's actually kind of funny.

Roxsfan
03-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Where is this all scrubs myth coming from?

Teams like Denver, New Orleans, Dallas, Cleveland, and Golden State are all going to the playoffs or right in the playoff mix.

These teams account for 7 of the 18 games (or 40% of the streak).

Not only were all these teams beaten, but IIRC none of these games was less than a 10 point win. Many were beaten without Yao. That's just nuts.

The funny thing is the OP keeps posting "no one cares". Obviously you do or you wouldnt post about the streak incessantly.

Oh, you just fucking owned the op with that.

Texas_Ranger
03-11-2008, 12:43 AM
You've just got OWNED by the Rockets, you moron.

LEONARD
03-11-2008, 09:46 AM

doh!