PDA

View Full Version : Who is the tastiest local TV news woman?

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Homie loves his Cynthia Lee. Mmmmmmmmmm. Tasty. :hat

SrA Husker
03-10-2008, 09:04 PM
http://www.phone-forensics.com/forum/images/smilies/extra1/this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Solid D
03-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Homie loves his Cynthia Lee. Mmmmmmmmmm. Tasty. :hat

Something wrong with what you have at home?

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Something wrong with what you have at home?

I've got a hottie at home, holmes. What's wrong with giving props to my TV goddess, Cyn Lee ?

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 09:16 PM
http://www.phone-forensics.com/forum/images/smilies/extra1/this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

http://www.optimalhealthpartner.com/A_Newsletter/C_Lee2a.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' about, holmes.

Cynthia Lee is Head2Head Hotties material!

Solid D
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
I was just wondering about your almost single-minded fixation on other women. Perhaps that's just your radio schtick?

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 09:23 PM
I was just wondering about your almost single-minded fixation on other women. Perhaps that's just your radio schtick?

Research shows that male radio listeners aged 16-34 love to hear talk about hotties. Are you not in that category, Soiled D? Besides, who says I work in radio, holmes?

Solid D
03-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Good luck with your ratings at work..and at home there, Tike.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-10-2008, 10:26 PM
The girl who has segment on Anderson Cooper 360 is pretty hot. I don't lnow what her name is, though.

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
The girl who has segment on Anderson Cooper 360 is pretty hot. I don't lnow what her name is, though.

I said local, holmes. That wench belongs in the national thread.

CharlieMac
03-10-2008, 11:20 PM
I was gonna say Cynthia Lee before I even opened this thread. God damn, you gotta see her in person.

Louie Vega
03-10-2008, 11:24 PM
http://www.optimalhealthpartner.com/A_Newsletter/C_Lee2a.jpg

:vomit:

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Tike, what's with the "holmes" all the time? Are you so gay that you have to talk about John Holmes in every post?

"Homes" comes from "home boy", there is no L. Beyond that, it comes off as ridiculous on a message board where you are a troll and no-one is your "home boy".

/lesson

As for newsreaders, Stephanie Brantz does it for me, and she's a sportscaster!

http://www.saxton.com.au/saxton_db_data/images/Brantz,%20Stephanie.jpg

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Tike, what's with the "holmes" all the time? Are you so gay that you have to talk about John Holmes all the time?

"Homes" comes from "home boy", there is no L. Beyond that, it comes off as ridiculous on a message board where you are a troll and no-one is your "home boy".

/lesson

Dude, it's a term of endearment. It's part of my North Tejas lexicon, bro. It's Puro San Antonio as well. Let me guess: you are not from here, are you? Stick with me, holmes. You'll get with the program eventually. It's all good, brah.

BTW, what is it with you and TPunk calling me a "troll." Seems to me that term is ridiculous on a message board. You small town folks are so uncreative that when someone with a take comes in here and you can't conceive of a response, you call them a "troll." That's weak, holmes.

Trainwreck2100
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Dude, it's a term of endearment. It's part of my North Tejas lexicon, bro. It's Puro San Antonio as well. Let me guess: you are not from here, are you? Stick with me, holmes. You'll get with the program eventually. It's all good, brah.

BTW, what is it with you and TPunk calling me a "troll." Seems to me that term is ridiculous on a message board. You small town folks are so uncreative that when someone with a take comes in here and you can't conceive of a response, you call them a "troll." That's weak, holmes.

Actually what he was saying is that you spell it holmes and it should be spelled homes. Your original post has homey in it not holmey, and they are both derived from homeboy.

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Actually what he was saying is that you spell it holmes and it should be spelled homes. Your original post has homey in it not holmey, and they are both derived from homeboy.

Holmes is derived from Homes, but after the influence of Sherlock Holmes, one would have to say to you, "no shit, Sherlock." Now give daddy some love.

Twisted_Dawg
03-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Maybe this will let you guys work things out......

http://the_yz.tripod.com/dictionary/

By the way, Cynthia Lee is okay, but she isn't in the same league with Kim Fischer.....ain't even in the same ballpark.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Yeah, uh, Tike, I'm not from SA, homes.

And I call you a troll because you're a Mavs fan on a Spurs board trying to rile people a little with your own cute brand of rib poking. You are a troll... but you're also a gentle one, and I gave you a backhanded compliment for that in the game thread today.

Peace, homey. Back to the bong. :smokin :tu

PS Your sig cracks me up. It looks like Dirk stoned and trying to hand out loaves of bread like Jesus... :lmao

to21
03-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Fail.

People who are not from SA that don't get to listen to Ticket 760 are not gonna get the lame attempt at this Mike Taylor troll.

Buddy Holly
03-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Is that really Taylor or is it Mouse?

AlamoSpursFan
03-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Is that really Taylor or is it Mouse?

Questions you already know the answer to forum.

BonnerDynasty
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Fail.

People who are not from SA that don't get to listen to Ticket 760 are not gonna get the lame attempt at this Mike Taylor troll.

He's nailed it pretty good imo. Just say holmes and puro a lot and you have it down. :lol :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
The girl who has segment on Anderson Cooper 360 is pretty hot. I don't lnow what her name is, though.i think you're talking about erica hill. yeah. she'd get the malt.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Tike, what's with the "holmes" all the time? Are you so gay that you have to talk about John Holmes in every post?

/lesson

As for newsreaders, Stephanie Brantz does it for me, and she's a sportscaster!

http://www.saxton.com.au/saxton_db_data/images/Brantz,%20Stephanie.jpg
This is the first time I have had the personal experience of a non-American explaining the American subculture of my hometown to people from my hometown. People from other countries tell me how hilarious it is when Americans do this to them. I understand now; it is pretty funny.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 11:08 AM
He's nailed it pretty good imo. Just say holmes and puro a lot and you have it down. :lol :lol
When people ask me where I'm from, sometimes I beat my chest and say, "Puro San Antonio, Holmes." If I say this to Hispanics, they find this hilarious (they get the irony). Yankees just go blank, like a calf looking at a new gate.

Ruff, will you please explain to me the etymology of "calf looking at a new gate?" Did I do it right?

thispego
03-11-2008, 11:57 AM
:rofl

S_A_Longhorn
03-11-2008, 12:17 PM

QFT.

One of the reasons I don't listen to Mike Taylor's....errrrrrrrr....Tike Maylor's show anymore. Hotties-to-Hotties or not.

How many newscaster threads do we have now?

Fillmoe
03-11-2008, 12:18 PM
san antone is in definite need of some hot girls if these busted bums classify as "tasty"

to21
03-11-2008, 01:15 PM
san antone is in definite need of some hot girls if these busted bums classify as "tasty"This is true but I ask you this..................what u got?