PDA

View Full Version : West standings

SpursDynasty
03-10-2008, 10:16 PM
With the Spurs, Lakers, and Jazz (three division leaders) as the top teams in the Western Conference, the Spurs will need to just take care of business the rest of the regular season and win the easy games. The Jazz have been solid and the Lakers have just been lucky. The Spurs and Lakers are tied for the best record in the West at 44-19, but the Spurs hold the tiebreaker so THE SPURS ARE THE #1 SEED IN THE WEST. What now, ESPN? What now, Kobe? What now, Lakers? How do you like that? Punks.

Nonetheless, when the Spurs and Lakers play in the Western Conference Finals, should be an entertaining series, Spurs in 6.

Aside from these three, it's a pretty mediocre conference.

stretch
03-11-2008, 08:43 AM
How are your warriors doing?

LEONARD
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Gotcha...

Spurs in 6 over the Lucky Lakers in the WCF...

Indazone
03-11-2008, 10:21 AM
With the Spurs, Lakers, and Jazz (three division leaders) as the top teams in the Western Conference, the Spurs will need to just take care of business the rest of the regular season and win the easy games. The Jazz have been solid and the Lakers have just been lucky. The Spurs and Lakers are tied for the best record in the West at 44-19, but the Spurs hold the tiebreaker so THE SPURS ARE THE #1 SEED IN THE WEST. What now, ESPN? What now, Kobe? What now, Lakers? How do you like that? Punks.

Nonetheless, when the Spurs and Lakers play in the Western Conference Finals, should be an entertaining series, Spurs in 6.

lol great post. I needed a good laugh to start the day off.

Findog
03-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Interestingly enough, the Mavs are now closer to the 1 seed than they are to being out of the playoffs.

BonnerDynasty
03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
7 game series is different than one regular season game every 2 months against the same team...

TampaDude
03-11-2008, 12:11 PM

...and then there's the East... :lol

SpursDynasty
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
lol great post. I needed a good laugh to start the day off.

I don't think it's laughable to say the Spurs will play the Lakers in the Western Conference Finals. Either that or you're easily entertained.

monosylab1k
03-11-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't think it's laughable to say the Spurs will play the Lakers in the Western Conference Finals. Either that or you're easily entertained.
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

ancestron
03-11-2008, 02:17 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj314/AuxiliaryWeapon/Fail.jpg