PDA

View Full Version : So is Manu going to start or come off the bench now?

TMTTRIO
03-10-2008, 11:00 PM
It just seems really weird that one game he's starting and then the next game he's coming off the bench. By now they need to start getting the rotation down.

Kori Ellis
03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Well before the last game, Pop said Manu wasn't going to start for the rest of the season :lol I guess we'll never know.

Deimosfobos
03-10-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't like this either, must be hard for Manu to adjust so often.

greens
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I personally think Manu should continue starting...with Finley off the bench. It worked out pretty good today. Finley was pretty solid, offensively off the bench. Plus, if Manu's offensive game is not on, he is still able to dish out assists...14 for today.

Plus, I noticed that Kurt Thomas and Manu had developed a nice on court chemistry...So I like them starting together too.

Then again, with Pop, who knows...he keeps going back and forth with his line ups...

TMTTRIO
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
yeah I know on Sunday they said that they were going to have him come off the bench from then on so I was surprised to see him start tonight. I also think it's kind of hard on Manu too. I even have heard Manu say it took time to adjust both ways.

carina_gino20
03-10-2008, 11:10 PM
I really hope Pop makes a decision soon. I don't mind the rare games when, after a long string of games from the bench (starting lineup), Pop tries to shuffle a bit and puts him into the starting lineup (bench). But I don't like this juggling back and forth. It's not just Manu that has to adapt. The others also have to. That said, I guess we should be thankful that Manu just wants whatever they need to do to win and doesn't seem to mind so much being like a yo-yo this past few games.

WalterBenitez
03-11-2008, 05:09 AM
It just seems really weird that one game he's starting and then the next game he's coming off the bench. By now they need to start getting the rotation down.

Well, well, well, it depends on the weather ... POP sucks! :wakeup

ancestron
03-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Manu should start from now on.