PDA

View Full Version : To Dallas Fans

CubanSucks
03-10-2008, 11:18 PM
I hope there hasn't been a recent thread like this but honestly how do you feel about mark cuban. Do you get sick of seeing him, do you like his enthusiasm, or do you not even notice him anymore. I think most Spurs fans, including myself, like not seeing our teams owner every time the whistle is blown. To tell you the truth, I don't even think i've seen Peter Holt during a game.

BlackSwordsMan
03-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Peter holt could out dance cuban

SequSpur
03-10-2008, 11:20 PM
:flipoff

spursrocksocks
03-10-2008, 11:25 PM
CubanSucks whos that in your sig?

Tike Mailer
03-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey holmes, let me stand up for Mark Cuban. Being from the Dallas area, I appreciate an owner, like Jerry Jones or Mark Cuban, who takes an active role in his team. Who truly cares and is willing to put himself on the line for his team. You small town folk look at this like it's a bad thing. Well, I'm here to tell you, it ain't.

Dave McNulla
03-10-2008, 11:30 PM
i'd rather have cuban that donald sterling or james dolan. but there are owners i'd take over cuban too. like peter holt.

Flight3107
03-10-2008, 11:41 PM
http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

CubanSucks
03-10-2008, 11:47 PM
CubanSucks whos that in your sig?
Adriana lima and Miranda kerr

castcrocs
03-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Cuban is a asshole and anti American. He may hate Bush (Most people do) But He is anti Military. A spoiled prick. He cuts down San Antonio b/c we beat his team, what a Bitch.

J_Paco
03-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Adriana lima and Miranda kerr

Adriana could get it, although she may not want it, in the worst way.

I agree with you, CubanSucks. How can the Mavericks fanbase justify rooting for such a cry-baby, douchebag owner is beyond me.

RonMexico
03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Cuban did save the franchise from perennial mediocrity, but he did it at the expense of class and decency.

Also, he ushered in the biggest contingent of douchey, bandwagon fans this country has ever seen... in and out of AAC.

Flight3107
03-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Cuban is a asshole and anti American. He may hate Bush (Most people do) But He is anti Military.

http://www.fallenpatriotfund.org/4_16_03.html

CubanSucks
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
cubansucks

Flight3107
03-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Mark Cuban when asked

If he agrees that a few random and horrific crimes represent the norm of what is going on in that newly liberated country? and what exactly was it about the film that made you want to produce it?

"No, it doesnt represent the norm and the movie doesnt say it represents
the norm. Seperate the self promotion of Brian Depalma from the movie. The
movie is fully pro Troops. The hero of the movie is a soldier who stands
up for what is right in the face of adversity.

Maybe Bill can attempt to be fair and balanced and actually see the movie
before he thinks he knows what he is talking about.

And this is one of many movies we produce. I actually have seen it and
think it is an amazing movie. But to answer your question, I didnt read
the script or know all that much about it before we greenlit it. As we do
with several big name directors, we give them carte blanche in producing
their movies.

And to pre empt some of the stupidity coming from bloggers, I am fully Pro
Troops, Pro America."

Flight3107
03-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Just to show im equally hated by zealots on both sides. And to answer the question of why we distribute or get involved with politically charged movies ? Because I am a zealot that truly believes what JFK said and that I quoted in my last blog post. To paraphase, "A country afraid of the marketplace of ideas is a country afraid of its people". Its really easy to hate, its really hard to think issues through on their own merits. Anything that makes people think about issues is a good thing. I don't take sides, Diversity of information makes for more informed perspective and decisions.

Which leads to my position on the Iraqi War. I hate that thousands of our troops have died. It sickens me to think of how their families must feel and every single day I wake up I say thank you to them, as I thank all those who have come before them for their sacrifices to make this country so great and to give me the opportunity to live the life I have and enjoy my family. I have never, nor will I ever take for granted the liberties we have in this country

That said, I don't agree or disagree with the war because I don't know enough. There isn't enough information available to me to take a position beyond hoping that it runs its course very very quickly and our troops return home safely as soon as it is viable.

And to anyone who has ever questioned my patriotism or love for this country, fuck you

phyzik
03-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Cuban is a asshole and anti American. He may hate Bush (Most people do) But He is anti Military. A spoiled prick. He cuts down San Antonio b/c we beat his team, what a Bitch.

Cuban is probably the worst douche bag since Donald Trump and I would gladly kick his fucking ass in the street if I saw him, but do NOT question his patriotism. The man bleeds red, white and blue.....

I will still kick his ugly fucking face in though.

blah blah blah, Im an internet tough guy, blah blah blah. If you got something to say to me, come to Hotshots and I will back it up by kicking your fucking teeth in.

WalterBenitez
03-11-2008, 05:00 AM
Cuban sucks.

Supreme_Being
03-11-2008, 05:14 AM
My left ball > Mark Cuban.

ehz33satx
03-11-2008, 05:19 AM
Hey holmes, You small town folk look at this like it's a bad thing. Well, I'm here to tell you, it ain't.

Small town folk? Do you even know that San Antonio is the 2nd biggest city in the great state of Texas? That would mean that yes, Dallas comes in at 3rd place, once again beat out by the 2 other Texas cities that are bigger and better than you are!

dav4463
03-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Cuban's big pie face is always on TV after every game, after every call that goes against the mavs, at commercial breaks, peering into the huddle during timeouts.....yeah, I'm sick of looking at him.

Ishta
03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
My left ball > Mark Cuban.

:lol

ancestron
03-11-2008, 11:35 AM
You small town folk look at this like it's a bad thing. Well, I'm here to tell you, it ain't.

Well, Shoot... I reckon us horse ridin, cattle-ropin simple folk just caint understand the functionation of a real good ownin' man like Mr. Mark Cuban. Shucks.
Maybe if he were to reside in good ol' San Antone we would have stuff like picture boxes and fancy learnin buildins with their indoor toilets and air control machines.

m33p0
03-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Well, Shoot... I reckon us horse ridin, cattle-ropin simple folk just caint understand the functionation of a real good ownin' man like Mr. Mark Cuban. Shucks.
Maybe if he were to reside in good ol' San Antone we would have stuff like picture boxes and fancy learnin buildins with their indoor toilets and air control machines.
:lmao

DarrinS
03-11-2008, 12:14 PM
But he did single-handedly bring back the "moe" cut.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ATA/7539M~The-Three-Stooges-Moe-Posters.jpg

Indazone
03-11-2008, 12:17 PM
forum?

DazedAndConfused
03-11-2008, 12:17 PM
^^ :)