PDA

View Full Version : Boys, 4, cuffed for refusing nap

sa_butta
03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Parents of two four-year-old boys in New York are suing officials after their sons were allegedly handcuffed for refusing to take a nap.

Lawyer Scott Agulnick says a substitute teacher took Jaden Diaz and Christopher Brito to an empty classroom.

Then, a school safety officer allegedly entered the room, cuffed the boys' wrists - and told them they would never see their parents again.

Mr Agulnick said the families were seeking damages, adding: "Failure to comply with nap time is hardly an offence that warrants being handcuffed, or threatened, for that matter."

Christopher, now five, told his mother Vasso Brito, 34: "I wasn't shot, but my hands were tied," she told the New York Post.

"Right now, I feel there are monsters in school," she said. "I'm still perturbed. As I'm talking to you, I'm shaking."

Jaden, now six, remembers a man who was dressed like a cop walked in, sat at a big desk and threatened them.

"He was police," Jaden said. "He said, 'You know what happens when you don't go to sleep in there? . . . 'When you go to jail, you're not going to have no fun, no TV, no toys.' "

Education officials and the NYPD, which oversees school-safety officers, have yet to comment about the case at The Bilingual School in The Bronx.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2762649.html?menu=

Dex
03-11-2008, 10:22 AM
O_O

I never laid down for naptime. I would've been like a pint-sized mob leader at that school.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Chopper Jr.'s preschool teachers tell us he refuses to nap. His worst offense on record was the day he spent 10 minutes trying to sneak over to the light switch throughout naptime because "it was time for everybody to get up."

He'd have quite a rap sheet in that school.

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 10:36 AM
I peed on someone in kindergarten. And it wasn't an accident.

mrsmaalox
03-11-2008, 10:48 AM
My son and his friends painted their "pee pees" blue at preschool.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:01 AM
I peed on someone in kindergarten. And it wasn't an accident.nice. i hope you were laying on them though. if you weren't, then i'd be very confused about you.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
My son and his friends painted their "pee pees" blue at preschool.

I did that at work yesterday.

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 11:05 AM
nice. i hope you were laying on them though. if you weren't, then i'd be very confused about you.

Hm nope. I was sitting behind him going down the slide while someone was sitting behind me, etc. It was a train slide.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I did that at work yesterday.i remember once when i was about 11 i pissed on a mannequin in Dillard's at Ingram park mall. i had to go really bad. i don't know why i decided to divulge this info.

midgetonadonkey
03-11-2008, 11:09 AM

Do you still pee on people?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Hm nope. I was sitting behind him going down the slide while someone was sitting behind me, etc. It was a train slide.well that explains it.

mrsmaalox
03-11-2008, 11:11 AM
i remember once when i was about 11 i pissed on a mannequin in Dillard's at Ingram park mall. i had to go really bad. i don't know why i decided to divulge this info.
You were 11?!?! Now, was it a girl mannequin or a boy mannequin? Did anyone know about it?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:14 AM
You were 11?!?! Now, was it a girl mannequin or a boy mannequin? Did anyone know about it?yes. i just bought Maiden's Live After Death LP and i had to go home and listen to it right away. urine wasn't holding me back. i dont remember the gender of the mannequin. i didn't stick around to see if anybody knew.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Hm nope. I was sitting behind him going down the slide while someone was sitting behind me, etc. It was a train slide.
In the intervening years, have you found out about "pants?"

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Parents of two four-year-old boys in New York are suing officials after their sons were allegedly handcuffed for refusing to take a nap.

Lawyer Scott Agulnick says a substitute teacher took Jaden Diaz and Christopher Brito to an empty classroom.

Then, a school safety officer allegedly entered the room, cuffed the boys' wrists - and told them they would never see their parents again.

Mr Agulnick said the families were seeking damages, adding: "Failure to comply with nap time is hardly an offence that warrants being handcuffed, or threatened, for that matter."

Christopher, now five, told his mother Vasso Brito, 34: "I wasn't shot, but my hands were tied," she told the New York Post.

"Right now, I feel there are monsters in school," she said. "I'm still perturbed. As I'm talking to you, I'm shaking."

Jaden, now six, remembers a man who was dressed like a cop walked in, sat at a big desk and threatened them.

"He was police," Jaden said. "He said, 'You know what happens when you don't go to sleep in there? . . . 'When you go to jail, you're not going to have no fun, no TV, no toys.' "

Education officials and the NYPD, which oversees school-safety officers, have yet to comment about the case at The Bilingual School in The Bronx.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2762649.html?menu=
What's the big deal? Today, the kids are refusing naps. Tomorrow, they're joining terrorist sleeper cells. This is just common-sense national security.

mrsmaalox
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
yes. i just bought Maiden's Live After Death LP and i had to go home and listen to it right away. urine wasn't holding me back. i dont remember the gender of the mannequin. i didn't stick around to see if anybody knew.

That's pretty funny :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
That's pretty funny :lmaoMETAL AWAITED!!!!!

E20
03-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I remember that one time when I was in 5th grade and I shit my pants.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:24 AM
I remember that one time when I was in 5th grade and I shit my pants.thanks for taking the heat off me.

mrsmaalox
03-11-2008, 11:25 AM
you beat me so far.

That's what I figured. 11yrs equals like 4th grade right?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:26 AM
That's what I figured. 11yrs equals like 4th grade right?5th for me.

ATRAIN
03-11-2008, 11:27 AM

So were you the girl that the boys ran away from not wanting to get your "cooties"?

mrsmaalox
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
5th for me.
Well sorry, then that puts you about equal with the pants shitter! :lol

E20
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
thanks for taking the heat off me.
I freeballed it until the 6th grade and I was wearing dockers, my mom made me wear dockers through out elementray school and it was diareeah shit, while I was playing basketball, good thing nobody found out. Aside from the smell I just told everybody I fell in mud until my mom came and picked me up. In fact now that I'm done with HS I freeball all the time now, fuck wearing boxers/briefs/undies.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Well sorry, then that puts you about equal with the pants shitter! :lolno waste touched my person.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 11:32 AM
I freeballed it until the 6th grade and I was wearing dockers, my mom made me wear dockers through out elementray school and it was diareeah shit, while I was playing basketball, good thing nobody found out. Aside from the smell I just told everybody I fell in mud until my mom came and picked me up. In fact now that I'm done with HS I freeball all the time now, fuck wearing boxers/briefs/undies.thanks for that.

thispego
03-11-2008, 11:32 AM
little bastard kids are gonna wish they took advantage of nap time in a couple of years

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I freeballed it until the 6th grade and I was wearing dockers, my mom made me wear dockers through out elementray school and it was diareeah shit, while I was playing basketball, good thing nobody found out. Aside from the smell I just told everybody I fell in mud until my mom came and picked me up. In fact now that I'm done with HS I freeball all the time now, fuck wearing boxers/briefs/undies.
Do people at college still buy the "I fell in mud" excuse?

E20
03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Do people at college still buy the "I fell in mud" excuse?
FYI Fecal parties are the rage.

The only thing I do at college is go to class/study and I don't meet/try to meet people, so even if I do shit my pants fuck everybody.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 12:07 PM
FYI Fecal parties are the rage.
Then you'll loooooooooove Lagos, Nigeria.

The only thing I do at college is go to class/study and I don't meet/try to meet people, so even if I do shit my pants fuck everybody.
I have a mental image of a lecture hall with E20 sitting off in one corner, and every other student sitting on the opposite half of the room.

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 12:19 PM
In the intervening years, have you found out about "pants?"

I developed the ability to wait until appropriate accomodations are available. Crazy, I know.

baseline bum
03-11-2008, 12:20 PM

Fuck, what happens if Stallone walks by? Now that you're out of HS, you can't exactly cover-up with the textbook.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 12:21 PM
I developed the ability to wait until appropriate accomodations are available. Crazy, I know.
Appropriate accomodations? What do you mean?

baseline bum
03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
What if you get caught jacking-off in nap time? I didn't know WTF I was doing back then, but I knew the job had to be done.

Fillmoe
03-11-2008, 12:25 PM
what if u got caught jacking off during nap time and teabagging one of the random 4 year old hoes that are napping?

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
So were you the girl that the boys ran away from not wanting to get your "cooties"?

Um no. I was the girl running aways from boys that wanted to either kiss me or give me Texas Titty Twisters.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
what if u got caught jacking off during nap time and teabagging one of the random 4 year old hoes that are napping?
I think we might be sexualizing our children a little early these days.

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Appropriate accomodations? What do you mean?

Bathrooms, you know.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Um no. I was the girl running aways from boys that wanted to either kiss me or give me Texas Titty Twisters.
Given your performance on the slide, you're wondering why?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Um no. I was the girl running aways from boys that wanted to either kiss me or give me Texas Titty Twisters.do you have texas sized tits?

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Bathrooms, you know.
Interesting concept. I will learn more about this and carry it back to my people.

baseline bum
03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
How come no one pisses in elevators anymore? That was the shit back in the day.

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Given your performance on the slide, you're wondering why?

Well, given that the slide incident happened whilst living in Spain and the kissing and titty business didn't start happening until living in Texas, I'd say your presumption is wrong. Unless the little boy I peed on has it out for me or something. Who knows.

Fillmoe
03-11-2008, 12:34 PM

we take shits in them now....

leemajors
03-11-2008, 12:35 PM
in parking garages i think it's still the rage.

Extra Stout
03-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Well, given that the slide incident happened whilst living in Spain and the kissing and titty business didn't start happening until living in Texas, I'd say your presumption is wrong. Unless the little boy I peed on has it out for me or something. Who knows.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Cute.

E20
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Then you'll loooooooooove Lagos, Nigeria.

I have a mental image of a lecture hall with E20 sitting off in one corner, and every other student sitting on the opposite half of the room.
That is a pretty accurate mental image, communicative wise, phyiscally no.

CuckingFunt
03-11-2008, 03:29 PM
I was in detention and/or forced to stay inside during recess almost every single day in Kindergarten and first grade. Never cuffed, though.

Spurminator
03-11-2008, 03:45 PM
The school nurse always cuffed me when I had my weekly checkups and photo sessions.

SpursWoman
03-11-2008, 03:55 PM
I went to kindergarten in Kenya ... it was only a half-day and I don't remember if we even took naps or not. I do remember there were lots of coffee bean trees there, though. :fro

katyon6th
03-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Our school nurse sucked big time! When I had tummy aches, she'd feed me a pack of crackers and send me packing.

Fillmoe
03-11-2008, 06:19 PM
how much did she charge to suck?